What is a reasonable estimate for now long it will take me to go from left (actual pic of me today) to right (pic of...

What is a reasonable estimate for now long it will take me to go from left (actual pic of me today) to right (pic of some random Veeky Forumsizen) if I put in a hell of a lot of time and effort?

I will be doing a combination of bench presses, deadlifts, squats, overhead presses, pull-ups, sit-ups, and cardio. I will be doing barbell exercises AT LEAST 3 times a week (5x5 maybe), 100+ situps a day most days (a set of 100+ is already very easy for me), pull-ups to failure several days a week, high intensity cardio 1-3 hours a week, and low intensity cardio 10-20 hours a week.

Obviously no one can give a really accurate timeframe but I want to know if I should be expecting a few months, a year, 5 years...

>inb4 just start lifting and find out
I'll start lifting as soon as the equipment (cage/bench/weights) I ordered arrives which will be in about a week.

Not flexing in the pic btw, my arm is up to hold my hair.

Five years natty, 2 years on cycle.

Dude on right is probably 40lbs lbm heavier than you, and you're not gaining more than 10lbs a year natty if your diet and training are perfect.

Went from left to right in 8 months with not so good diet, and I'm 6'1. I did bro split first 5 months then started PPL.

> In JUST EIGHT MONTHS
> this user learned how to take better pictures

Too pessimistic. If he gets his diet in check, gets a good slow bulk going, does a decent program and is super consistent and dedicated about it, I'd say 2-3 years

3-4 years

5 if you half ass it or have no clue what you're doing in the start

if you have unfortunate insertions or fat distribution, never... 15 years maybe maybe

Okay thanks
Nice progress. Right would certainly be far from my long-term goal but looks great for a short term (i.e. under a year) goal.
Thanks. My diet is already good and when I commit to something I fucking commit. Obsessively. And now I'm ready to commit to this. Do you think the amount of working out I stated in the OP post is sufficient or should I be aiming to do more? I'll certainly do more if that's what it takes.

Depends on your age now. Getting there will be a lot easier if you are 16 than 26 than 36.

Yeah the lighting is good in this pic but here is another one

Not gonna half ass it.
Early-mid 20s.

Noob gains man, if he's never lifted before he could definitely gain almost 20lbs of muscle in his first year. After the first year or two then, sure, 5-10lbs a year LBM

Is what I described in the OP post sufficient for 20 pounds in a year, assuming good diet? If not, how much more than what I described in OP is necessary?
Sorry for asking fucktard newfag questions.

Nope. You're not going to look like that anytime soon. If you're so much in a hurry for results either gear up or give up, as you're probably going to be disappointed with how long it takes for changes to become noticeable and just go back to eating shit and being skinnyfat.

I didn't mean the pic, I meant to ask if the amount of working out I said in the OP post is enough to gain muscle as fast as said I can.

idk maybe?

Do notice that he's talking about best results with ideal conditions. You're flabby so you'll also have to cut, that alone already means that conditions will not be ideal. If you want gains over anything else you'd probably want to overeat, but in your case you'd go from flabby to full-on fat, so that's not really an option I'd recommend.

man what the fuck
by the time I'm fit it'll be time to stop caring
no one cares about 27 year old men

>lifting for other people

you can't go from that to that because you are not built like that guy.

And that's the mentality that causes nearly 70% of the population to be overweight.

Tbh, if you aren't doing it for your own self, it's best to not even lift. This is a very long-term journey of self-improvement and there's no way in hell you'll get enough motivation outside of your own mind to keep at it.

I'm 35 and my beautiful 27 year old gym bunny girlfriend cares a lot about me.

>wannh life ends when you're not young anymore

no, it just gets harder every day, and the weakness inherent in men becomes more obvious. Do you want to be obviously weak?

I didn't mean looking exactly like him, I meant having around the same muscle:fat:bodyweight ratio.

I started at 27. By 29 I got my current gf was 22 at the time. We are still together and having fun going to the gym together.

Haha that shut you up pretty quick faggot?

Started at 24, now 27, now have 21 yr ol gf. Girls will always date over their age

Just keep improving urself user

pic of you now

You should find a goal body with a bone structure that is closer to yours. Particularly around the hips.

>All of these guys dating significantly younger women
My fucking niggas. It's men like you who make single women in their 30's panic.

>no one cares about 27 year old men

By the time I hit 20 I was fat and had gotten laid once, and she was maybe a 5 or 6.

I'm turning 29 this year and in the last month alone I've hooked up with a 19 year old who is a 7, and a 22 year old who is a high-8 low-9.

1. I've never met a girl that even blinked twice when she found out my age. There isn't even a WORD for a male "cougar," because it's so common.
2. Older dudes are way more attractive to hot girls because they have a career, their own place, a car, confidence, and if they're built too? If you can take your shirt off and she whispers "goddamn"? You're golden.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT:

Let's say you're 23 right now, and it takes you 5 years to look how you want to look. It's too late for you to be a 23 year old adonis, so stop thinking about it. But here's the thing.

YOU'RE GOING TO GET OLDER NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE. (if you live)

So in 5 years you're going to be 27 anyways. You just have to decide whether you want to be a 27 year old who wakes up every morning feeling great, looks good and can approach almost any woman with confidence in your own looks. Or whether you just want to be 5 years older and look the same as you are now.

> Let's say you're 23 right now
> So in 5 years you're going to be 27 anyways
That's a good speech but you can't add

>In just 8 months I got abs and changed my pose

And also gained 7kg

tfw 27

its t-true

Shut me up? Lmao stay mad faggot

>not flexing

really?