He goes to the gym at high affluence hours to mimic a social life

>he goes to the gym at high affluence hours to mimic a social life

premium bait

>he goes to the gym at 3am due to his crippling social anxiety

wtf is a social life? oh ok brb going to go talk to people.. about things.. intentionally.. yeah that sounds like a real fucking good time. i mean here i was just doing my own thing, but no. i need to memorize boring sports stats and fuckin boring politics bla bla so i can repeat what i memorized to strangers then feel like i am accepted by society. FUN

autism

youre calling me that because someone else did. this is how you decided to live your life. i just hope everyone starts pooping in their socks before putting them on as the latest hipster trend to be cool so you do this trend. then the conformists would literally be walking on the smelly stinky shit they created

get a fucking room

cricket noise

>high affluence hours
retard

I've been found out.

*recoils*

me

so you're still pretty upset about being stuffed in your locker in high school huh?

hehe "high" affluence hours, cause i'm always STONED yeahHHHHHHHHH buddy toke up

I agree. Make a friend or two at the gym, and maybe workout together, or hang out afterward, maybe suck each others dicks and/or anal, but don't sit there and talk and delay your gym session by minutes or an hour.

>talking to people at the gym

anal is waaaay down the road of a bromance bro
sucking dick who doesnt suck his bro once in a while? we do, no homo

fug that made me laf

yep...you're a miscer

I like to go around 7-9am.
I just feel better working out at that time.
>Also neet

wut. which are high affluence hours? I'm high in affluence

2pm is emptiest time at my gym, i love it dudes

I only go the gym when lots of rich people are there? Um..

I go to the gym at 9am, all the worker drones have left, and the college students aren't awake yet, and all the Yoga mommies are there for their class

that's cause people have careers, unlike you

I go to the gym on Friday and Saturday nights. Checkmate OP.

>not living off your inheritance that will run out when you hit 31

heh

Been going to the gym at 11pm-12am for so long that anything before that time gives me anxiety

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

>af·flu·ence
>ˈaflo͞oəns/
>noun
>the state of having a great deal of money; wealth.
>"a sign of our growing affluence"

>high affluence hours
I had to google affluence because I thought you must be using it wrong and yes you are.

>he goes to the gym at 9 am on the weekends

>go to the gym at 5.30pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
>grab a squat rack
>pull out phone and shitpost for an hour

I mean I go to my gym at 3 am because there's only one squat rack, but that's probably just how I justify my ever increasing social isolation and alienation.

>he goes to the gym at high flatulence hours to mimic a braphog harem lifestyle

>work 7-4
>get to gym 4:30-4:45
Beating the after work crowd initially is nice because I can actually use either the squat rack or deadlift platform. Fills up quick after 5 but they have much more equipment for other lifts.