What's the 411 on keto diets

What's the 411 on keto diets

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/ketowell/eating-fat-lifting-cows-and-preventing-seizures-an-intro-to-the-ketogenic-diet-with-dom-d-13dc94f2c601
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/4114/2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Possibly harmful, and no better than counting calories.

medium.com/ketowell/eating-fat-lifting-cows-and-preventing-seizures-an-intro-to-the-ketogenic-diet-with-dom-d-13dc94f2c601

Amazing to do if your body can handle it, not all can.

Don't listen to this poof keto will shred fat like a clen cycle

Works so well for cutting fat it's barely natty imo

Fat people misinterpreting the role of insulin again uh .

thank god at least one sane person on Veeky Forums. im on keto for more than half a year, it works perfectly fine for me.

a blog post is not a legitimate source

that meal looks atrocious

Good for cutting but i can't see how it would be good for anything else. I'm on it now for anxiety and funnily enough it has actually made me much calmer. Also my blood sugar issues seem to be getting better which is also helpful for anxiety.

Only problem is i lost like 4kg in the first week of being on it. I need to find ways to get more calories other than just eating coconut oil because that shit is making me gag

>clen cycle
lmao
>implying clen even works that well

its more of a last resort for shedding those last % when you are shredded already. its not a magic potion.

>Only problem is i lost like 4kg in the first week of being on it.
How's that a problem? Losing a shitload of water in your first weeks is par for the course for keto.

>starve yourself of your body's favorite source of energy and brain nutrition

hmm

We have this thread multiple times a day. I'm starting to think it's carb-addicts false flagging in order to stir up drama.

Maybe I should eat refined sugar all day since it's what my body prefers

>no long term studies done on the keto diet
>inuits have shit hearts

at least that's what my vegans lords have said

your body doesnt, your addicted brain does and your shot sense of tastebuds along with social conditioning

>he didn't see the links to all the sources in the article

So you're saying that clen does work to remove fat including stubborn fat? Like keto does?

Someone redpill me on sardines

Gross or keto superfood?

Keto superfood

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/4114/2

I don't like the taste too much myself but I'm sure they'd be nice in some kind of dish and not by themselves

keto doesnt do that tho

sugar addiction isn't real

because i dont want to lose weight

trying to get back on the keto diet. been off for like a week and a half, was on it for like 3 months felt great but damn i missed Hawaiian pizza.
>pic unrelated

Your liver can produce enough glucose, you can easily survive with less than 15g

>can't have rice or peas on keto
Sadness