Pleb filter

Show me you are not a pleb.

>how many times should you workout a week
>appropriate split for an intermediate/advanced lifter

Don't answer incorrectly or you will be made fun of.

browsed fit for ~5 years
>>how many times should you workout a week
never been to a gym in my life
>>appropriate split for an intermediate/advanced lifter
ss+gomad

6 days a week if ur natty PPPPPPx

5, PHAT

your a pleb for labeling a picture of kristen stewart 'beauty'

get blown the fuck out faggot

just lol @ posting kristen stwart and not including her A+ foot game

gay

sorry desu

This. Only build legs if you have an ugly ass.

Full body 5 days a week

depends on your life, but for people living sedentary lives, I say 6
one customised to work best for your body, that you enjoy and aimed at your goals, which no one on Veeky Forums could actually tell you.
If you knew about this you wouldn't be asking, since you obviously don't know and you're too stupid to do some research on your own besides reading the sticky I recommend SS + GOMAD, just like I do to everyone that wants to use Veeky Forums as their sole place for information

jesus that image is the purest bait

Four. Upper power, lower power, upper volume lower volume.

Fight me.

actually sounds decent user. Good job.

I do my own shit, never really followed a program, except maybe one that my buddy taught me and I stuck with for months.

With that said, I'm doing body weight exercises 3 days, then doing 1 rep max weight exercises on bench press, squats, dead lifts and super-wide chin-ups.

Legs
Chest
Shoulders
Back
I throw in a few sets for my arms on chest and back day. Im doing a strength program so its not a big priority.

I've been making ridiculous gains on that lately. Best I've ever made, the kind of gains that take you out of Novice territory and into Intermediate town. It's too bad college has been getting hectic and I'll have to switch to a three day routine to keep up with sports and my courses.

3-6
PPL

conjugate method template customized for one's needs. why bother lifting for aesthetics as a natty when you'll look DYEL in a T shirt when not fatty?

>inb4 someone suggests /fraud/ ishygddt

6 fucking days BABY!
>That's fucking fucking right!
3 days of heavy ass lifting
>PEAK PERFORMANCE AND MAX GAINS THESE DAYS
3 days running
> ULTIMATE DISTANCES! I'M TALKING 10-15 MILE RUNS YOU FUCKING NOOB!! AND NO SHITTY 10"0 PACE 8" 0 ALL FUCKING DAY BABYYYY!!

>3 days

I'm going to assume 3 day SS tier memeshit, right user?

Yeah whatever bro, race me!

tell me about your run and lift PR's. 1520@220, 17:15 5k, 38:12 10k

Oh yeah? Well I don't even need to lift all that haha! I'm at the PEAK I bet you can't touch your ass with the top of your head!

>how many times should you workout a week
enough to evenly manage volume and intensity
>appropriate split for an intermediate/advanced lifter
periodized programs

>inb4 the PPL faggots shit on this post
i hope you enjoy working out 2 or 3 times as much for 0 additional benefits. made the worst gains of my life when i was doing PPL. switched to a properly designed program and my progress and size shot way the fuck up

the correct answer is conjugate with two back/GPP days

I can touch your mom's dick and the back of my throat, so who wins here?

there's no specific """ultimate""" program for advanced lifters. conjugate is one of them, but it's not the only one. as long as the program is periodized you can make gains.

Sometimes I work out 7 days a week if I'm bored during my rest day.
I usually just hit delts or any other muscle that recovers quickly, or perhaps go on a run.

I hope you like ash in your dick

4 days

split 1 BACK 2 CHEST & tris 3 shoulders &bis 4 legs.

off days light cardio

I will concede that but conjugate and block periodization are the only two forms of programming I consider putting my advanced lifters on.

CONJUGATE METHOD.

>lifting for aesthetics as a natty
>being dyel in a t shirt when not fatass tier fat

>3 days if you are a grown up with a full time job and responsibilities
>whatever floats your boat, as long as you feel sore the day after and enjoy the pump while lifting.

I mean I'm just gonna throw in some glute bridges when I can

5 days: 3 heavy 1 light 1 circuit/cardio
1 hobby day (You guys do have actual hobbies besides lifting right?)
1 free day

PPL

it depends
it depends

6 days, one rest (Saturday).

Sort of a PPL variant, but ABC-DEF. Double up on meat and potatoes shit (bench, squat, deadlift, pullups, barbell rows, OHP and a few other standards) but vary a few isolations between A&D, B&E, and C&F. Try to get it in with supersets such that I can get it all done within 90 mins.

Inconsistent cardio because I like to ride my bicycle but I don't always have the nrg to lift and ride within one day and I favor the lifting. Generally get two decent rides in weekly bc I live in a nice rural area. Home gym master race.

That's what the fuck I do, and the results are ooookay.

To answer your question, at least 5 days weekly and no more than a three-way split.

6PPL or 4 U/L with sports are the only answers

14-21
Just work on the part that you're still able to move.

Kekked hard

4U/L, with emom lower body work on the upper body days to help mobility and technique. Sports here and there

PPL 2x a weeks each so 6 days a week with that then throw in a day where it's stuff that you only need to work once like abs (even though I throw in like two ab workouts at the end of each pull day on top of that), cardio, deadlifts since that shit is basically a total body workout, neck, and maybe a bit of lower back isolation. Fuck rest day. If I take one it's like twice a month so every two weeks where I'll take a rest day at the end of the second week and end of fourth week of the month.

This. Fits perfectly for OHP/Bench/Squat/DL.

What if I do PPL with rest days in between, like PxPxLxPxPxL etc.? I have tendon/joint problems and don't want to put my body in so much continuous stress.

Full body best body, baby. Every other day.
>splitting workouts into arbitrary weeks rather than recovery time

4 days Push/Pull with squats on push and deads on pull

Abs on every rest day.

This has given me best resuls over all other routines over the years

>lift 6 times a week on a 3 day split
>cardio 3 times
>martial arts training 5 times a week

>you're actually giving yourself less recovery time than people who have multiple routines

3x a week.
3x upper body, take the stairs once a week.

kek

spot on, friend

>depends
>depends

kek

any routine specifically?

>7 day per week
>full body

6 times a week PPL
Maybe swimming or so on the seventh day
Wew that was easy

PPxPPLxx.

feel free to do upper body shit on the leg day but with less intensity, i mostly do some sets of dips and pull ups to wind down after a heavy ass leg day

>only hitting your muscles once a week
Never gonna make it