How do I ask out the pretty girl that works at the gym

How do I ask out the pretty girl that works at the gym

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to get some drinks on (x day)?

Invite her for a protons shake you faggot

>hey are you working out?

I found it, one of the most retarded gathering of words formed into text.

wait around outside until it's the end of her shift. almost assuredly she's been hit on and asked out throughout the day, so you doing the same would be the same.
make sure to be in business casual. i prefer khakis, a white button down and a tie that stands out on the shirt.
she'll be tired so bring along something like a nature valley bar, make sure to save at least one for her.
you'll need to think of something pretty blunt to say, corny isn't always good. try something like "i've been watching you for awhile and was wondering if you'd want to go somewhere more private."
bonus) even if you don't need glasses wear them in case she's a mace kind of gal.

You don't. She's there to fucking do her job and get paid. Not to put up with unwanted advances from creepy gym creeps.

Lurk more newfag

Just BEE yourself :^)

Maybe she would actually give you a lead if you fucking tipped her.
I know you don't tip because you're asking this.

do not do this.

>tip a front desk girl at a gym?

That's dumb. She will reject you and you will be too much of a beta faggot to keep going to the gym. Anyone who needs to ask how to ask out a girl will inevitably be rejected and will do everything it takes to forever avoid that girl afterwards.

Yes, it's common practice.

"Hey, come grab some drinks with me this weekend" after some polite conversation. If you already talk to her, then just do that. If you don't talk to her, then start talking to her.

>being this much of a europoor

Does she give off any hints when you tip her? Assuming you are from the US ofc

why the fuck would you do this? such a waste of money

thought of the day :
there is so much pressure to tip in the US that its actually the equivalent of taxes in the EU

>be me old fag liking 1010 qt mgr
>gets promoted to new locations
>call locations and tell her shes charming and a totl fox
>tfw she rolls her eyes at me when i says hi in the gym
Still go to gym though cuz idgaf

Gym workers are not allowed to go out with clients and patrons of the establishment. What you need to do is get her fired. I'd start by creating a rumor that she was caught sniffing cocaine in the women's locker room. Just casually let people working out that you think the girl is doing cocaine on her work breaks. After she gets fired, make sure you console her while she crying. Then fuck the shit out of her.

Have you tried "hello"?

You have to outlift everyone in the gym before you're allowed to ask the gym receptionist out.

>I've been taking creepshots of your ass in yoga pants while you were bending over to rerack the dumbbells that people seem to leave right in front of the racks for some reason.

this is not a common practice

until now i fucked 4 grills of my gym, two of them were receptionist.
Since couple of months writing and reading on 4 chan "dont talk to them, they are there to work, Train, whatever..."
Since Veeky Forums, i dont fuck anymore...

Hope you get me

You must be from some third world its very common to tip the receptionist in America. Hell even when I was England on vacation they tipped.

No one tips the receptionist in Germany, no fucking way.

well, maybe, MAYBE some Ωμέγα fags do it.

Hope you guys got something out of this.
-this is 'the crow' signing out

befriend her male coworkers and tell them you have a foot fetish

you wish

>"yes mom, on 4chin, everyone is anonymous, but I have a psychological need to feel important, so I'm gonna give myself a name."
> " what name"
>" the crow

SHART

yeah i know, kind of cringy