How did fat people get meme'd into this shitty cult that is keto / paleo ?

How did fat people get meme'd into this shitty cult that is keto / paleo ?

It's not a meme, low carb works. Plus 99% of the carbs you can buy from the store beyond veggies, like bread or fries, etc, are complete shit, so a good diet works out like that anyways. Unless you can bake your own bread, and even then, in most cases low carb, or keto, is the way to go.

Isn't it just pure protein? No need to spend hundreds on protein powder when that can be spent on meat.

The funny part is that ketard always talk about net carb but around 50% of the fiber is always slighlty digested as carb ( hence why they add 2kcals/gram to most product per gram of fiber ) , and guess which keto diet work the most ? the one that incluse the most fiber .

The more carbs = the better the ketogenic diet .

And bread or fries are shit , they're carbs loaded with fat & salt , how about eating REAL carbs ? like any grains or any legume that wasn't processed to hell and back ? Or Fruit .

>Unless you can bake your own bread
couldn't be easier. flour water lard

don't even need to bake it if you want english muffins. grill it.

>People convinced themselves that lard is better than olive oil .

olive oil is expensive as fuck

>better
doesn't matter. it's food and it's good.

and it doesn't kill you as fast

>lard in bread kills
sounds like some bullshit you tell yourself. I don't understand why, but feel free to keep believing it.

Low carb is just another weight loss alternative that works for some people, like me. Normal dieting never stuck for me, I only started losing when I started keto, easier to stick with which is the most important thing.

yeah, you have to find what's right for you. no one is going around with identical diets. we all have to find our excesses and cut them out.

>50% of the fiber is always slighlty digested as carb
I've never heard this, any source?

food for though - not eating also works as a weight loss plan, but it's fairly bad for your health long term

its fucking retarded. its bait so you pass out working out or barely can. also lose muscle

carbs are our fuel you stupid fucks

Only 20-25% protein. Primary macro is fat, which the body converts to ketones for energy instead of using glucose. Putting the body in this mode keeps it effortlessly burning fat without having to adjust anything. It's why so many people lose weight on keto.

It's not a muscle building diet, it's a fat shredding diet.

A better question would be how did humans get memed into eating Doritos and big Macs instead of meat, potatoes and vegetables

I already do that so I guess I'm not a 'ketard'. I think when most people say low carb, myself included, they mean: no bread, no rice, no potatoes (except sweet) and no fucking pasta.

>flour
Problem is you need to make sure you're using flour that doesn't have the husk and germ removed... and you want active yeasts to be able to do their work.

I keep a jar of wheat germ, actually.

Fuck that looks delicious. Does anyone else look at exotic animals with their mouths watering at the thought of what they taste like? Our fucking ancestors really don't know how good they had it. Imagine being one of those old timey English safari dudes who got off on killing everything in their path for trophies. No stupid conservation rules or regulations. See a hippo, kill it. See a nigger, kill it and rape it's wife. Only my trophy would be in my poo

Any carbs will cause rises in insulin and blood glucose, and cause the body to stop burning fat for fuel until the glucose is exhausted. While it is burning fat this is referred to as ketosis, and resembles a fasted state. I.e., consuming sufficient carbs defeats the purpose of keto, however... most keto diet plans recommend doing a weekend or one day a week carb intake.

>exotic animals
Thats a cow.

because it convinces fatties that they can eat bacon and steak all day and somehow it's a "healthy diet". It's basically just an excuse. Just look at /r/keto its full of 300+lbs people losing like 20 pounds and saying "omg keto is magic!!!" They even think eating burgers and shit is healthy because it has lettuce wrap. They cite quacks like Gary Taubes and say all the major health organizations who recommend to limit sat fats are wrong, and that their god gary taubes is right.

Eating a regular healthy diet with plenty of whole foods is better. If you want to lose weight, just eat less calories, it's that simple. But people are so fucking lazy and they can't even do something as simple as counting calories.

Sorry, I meant to say erotic

I'm not fat and I do keto because I like the idea of my body using fat as a primary energy source when I'm trying to lose weight.

it's not your mom. it's a different cow

Reddit

I'm not sure who is more retarded, you or the idiots that think keto gives them a check to eat a 1lb of cheese bacon in a sitting.

veggies make up most of what I eat.. cauliflower, brussel sprouts, spinach, butternut squash. I don't go over board with fatty meat because its too calorie dense, plus who wants to eat a pile of grease. I have a legit reason to eat keto/low carb, there is plenty of science behind the diet and I initially started it to fix my fatty liver, which it did. I get routine labs and completely healthy numbers.

It probably isn't the best for gains but I'm doing ok with a 15g carb load before workouts, but I rather not load before any cardio as fat provides a good steady state of energy.

Like I said, there is science behind the diet, but it isn't magic, you have to actually make it work. It takes 6 months minimum before your mitocondia even fully adapt and create the pathways needed to utilize fat as effectively as carbs.

A lot of the reddit posts are just fat people looking for attention/validation, but keto works if you're looking to lose weight.

I lost 110 lbs in a year on it. I lost a lot of muscle on the way due to cutting a lot also, but I'm now lifting to work that back up.

First time you eat buffalo you'll wonder why we raise cattle at all.

it can be an effective method of losing weight but the diet is (for most) not healthy unless you're using it to treat a serious illness like epileptic seizures.

keto has cured my hypoglycemia and been very helpful for anxiety