What are the PTs at your gym like?

What are the PTs at your gym like?
>swole black man whos appendages looks like tied off sausage links
>got canned for telling client he was going to break into his house and rape his wife since he was so weak as motivation
>that PT who goes around motivating people
>that PT who was skinny dipping at 2 am because of dead hours
>that PT who claimed staff has lifting priority and shooed people away from benches before failing 2 reps of 165

>Chad who isn't swole but has height face and frame
>fridge mode blonde
I hate them both, especially Chad. Any PT who isn't buff should have their licensure taken away

At least he is a chad. Every commercial gym in my is filled with Brad with height,face,frame. I've never seen a single one hit any of 1/2/3/4 for even a single, and generally they aren't even really past noobgains. They still try to give advice to people.

>girl who looks like she once touched a smith machine years ago
>black guy who I think lives in the ceiling of the gym
>white guy who is either on coke/meth 24/7 or is legit high energy as fuck
>other white guy who is chill. because he hot boxes his car before work. every day. also always dropping not so subtle hints he sells drugs. pretty sure he and the other white guy have private business deals
>asian girl who only does oly lifts and is the resident gym bully

>asian girl
>gym bully

wtf? are you talking about your high school gym or some shit?

that shit doesnt happen in my regular gym.

her typical behavior is
>walk around and tell people their form is bad, even if it's not
>do work ins just to up the weight and show off for one set/rep, then leave and never work in again
>constantly makes snide comments to everyone
>only friendly to those who pay for her PT sessions
I've literally seen her walk up to stacies taking selfies of themselves, tell them they're posing wrong, manhandle them to an obviously horribly awkward position and then stand there demanding them to take photos like that. she literally won't leave til they do and keep trying to "correct" their posture til they do.

that sounds like itd get old really quick.

Unless she works there id tell her to fuck off.

There is a slayer level Chad at my gym. He's not even big. He fucking half reps 225 on squats. Probably the most attractive person I've seen in person. God damn do I hate him.

>Unless she works there id tell her to fuck off.
>thread about PTs at your gym
hmm

I was thinking more like wear far too tight yoga pants and shirt without a sports bra or panties and would set on the chest of guys who're trying to bench with her snatch inches away from his face and correct his form.
Or doing goblet squats where she angles her ass just high enough in the air to show off her star fish and cunny.
Or "accidentally" grabbing the dick while trying to reach for a dumbbell.

What you just said sounds awful.

>I was thinking more like wear far too tight yoga pants and shirt without a sports bra or panties and would set on the chest of guys who're trying to bench with her snatch inches away from his face and correct his form.
>Or doing goblet squats where she angles her ass just high enough in the air to show off her star fish and cunny.
>Or "accidentally" grabbing the dick while trying to reach for a dumbbell.
she's a PT
not a hooker

>slayer level
Slayer will never catch on.
Not even parasitically tying it to Chad will make it not some faggot bullshit some loser tried to make cool.

From the aforementioned post...she just sounds like a meanspirited cunt who NEEDS to get powerfucked by the resident chad/jamal.
Or a future former PT.

Well this mother fucker is beyond Chad so whatever you want to call that go ahead

I don't know that they are PTs really, but all the staff at my gym offer advice on exercise routines to patrons.

I'm in Japan, so there are a bunch of cute fit girls. The dudes are friendly too, but only one speaks enough English for us to really have a conversation where we can both understand each other.

a friend of mine went on a date with her
from what he said it went down like this
>met at a fro yo place
>she got pissy that there was no greek fro yo, just "sugar filled shit" as she called it
>demanded they leave
>they did
>they ended up going to a supermarket, bought halo top and fruit
>he watched her eat 1.5 pints of the vanilla bean with two entire cartons of raspberries mixed in. so she ate the one she got and half of his. he said she just took it out of his hand mind bite & dug in
>after that they went back to her house
>she had no furniture outside of dresser, bed, beauty table, couch, entertainment stand. entire rooms completely empty
>they watched nature shows on netflix
>during one about the wildlife of the grand canon she pulled out his dick and gave him what he refers as "the most rawest handjob I have ever had in my life"
>when he came she looked at him and said "that's all you can push out? pfff"
>didn't even speak to him for a week, even when he said hi to her at the gym
>is sorta friendly to him to this day, but every time they interact she asks him if he misses the feel of her callouses
I'd like to smash her bet I get the feeling she'd try to like wrestle/grapple during it or some shit. try to squeeze the life out of me with her fucking thunder thighs

>roided manlet
>chad guy who constantly flirts with every pair of tits that gets inside the gym
>womanlet with the best ass ever but 5/10 face
>random normal black dude who... really just a normal guy, nothing special.

>kinda strong manlet (5'4 level manlet) who is super nice, was probably a school PE teacher and played sports. Only other person I've seen squatting heavy (5 rep maxes, triples) at the gym, though he has the very early morning shift and I'm usually at work around that time
>Owner of the gym who is this really nice old dude with extremely old school methods that are mostly stuff that runners and people with injuries would want to do. Has a hard time keeping up with the young people that come in wanting to do bodybuilding, and is completely clueless about powerlifting methods and opposes heavy lifting, specially squats, though he's totally fine with making girls do smith machine leg presses
>Owner's son, a mid to late 20s dude who doesn't really like lifting or working at the gym at all but does it because it's a stable job with a good wage that he can spend on videogames and videogame related items and collectibles. I've tried to talk him into renewing his methods but claims people are too lazy to use linear progression, so he sticks to the same cookiecutter program for everyone that comes in.
>And then there's me *record scratch, freeze frame*

You really want to get bullied by a hot asian at the gym, don't you?

I would hatefuck her like I was trying to rip her in half.
I want her neighbors to call the cops and report that a woman is being murdered, dogs to howl in terror, and for children to have nightmares for the rest of their lives.
I want to brutally fuck her on every damned piece of furniture in that fucking house and break them or just cover them in so much sweat and sex and cum that she'd have no choice but to throw them away.

you should fuck her you might absorb her gains through osmosis

Less bullied more playful teasing that leads into filthy sex and more playful teasing.

>strong hispanic trainer. catch him lifting at night sometimes, does squats and DL with pretty good form
>average chad, nice enough looking dude but massively phones it in on the people he "trains"
>aging biceps guy. also "trains," but only old people that he doesn't have to do anything for. chewed me out for deadlifting in socks once. strong hispanic PT dls in socks all the time. fuck this guy
>dadbod. fat guy that also just has old people doing half reps while giving motivational platitudes. seems like a nice guy though
>Stephen. only guy whose name I know. deadlifts less than hispanic pt but seems like a decent guy. spotted for me on bench once.
>babbyface. young guy that barely looks like he lifts. his responsibilities basically extend to showing teenage twinks how to use machines. kek

They're Ok, most of them, at least.

I do some small talks with 2 of them, and the others I just ignore.
Heard one of them talking with some dude about juice, and cycling, but I just don't give a fuck.

I just go in, squat, ohp/bench, do my diddlys/rows and leave. Not much to talk about them.

it is illegal for CPTs (certified personal trainers) to be called PT's whether it is by the public or self-proclaimed

a PT is a highly educated and licensed Physical Therapist and provides a broad, yet highly specialied range of services that CPT's cannot

please refrain from using that incorrect terminology in the future thanks

>that pt that looks like dan gheesling
one day i'll tell him...

>gay black guy who has come up to me on occasion, telling me to lower the weights and up the reps

I'm squatting 325 for reps and who are you? Some skinny twink nigger with your hair dyed like a fucking rainbow, get the fuck out of my face.

>owner is a friendly and tanned Brad with a nice wife and kids that are commonly seen in the gym. He's doing well for himself and has a pretty sweet new car he just got like last month. Shame he's 5'5".
>blonde, pale, 6'2"girl that used to be roughly 280lbs and is down to 130lbs now. Not muscular by any means but helps out the cardio bunnies and is a friendly face. Shame the face is awful looking though.
>stocky 5'3" Asian girl that can murder you
>Buff and tall Zuko, complete with burn over his eye

All good people.

PT at my gym is 70 and wears gardening gloves all the time. Looks like the cryptkeeper.

Ok, but only because you asked like a condescending cock nozzle.

out of the 3 gyms i go 2 theres 7 trainers between the 3
1 guy whos clearly on the gear and massive
1 guy whos either just starting his cycle of at his natty limit
1 Guy who competes in powerlifting
1 Chick who competes at power lifting and squats 140kg for reps (muh dicccc)
And 3 chicks who do meme lifts in yoga pants and struggle at doing anything involving barbells

You know what? That would be motivating as fuck, being reminded that at any moment i might have to fight off giga nigga.

>2 spanish PTs are there when I go
>both about 5 feet
>live in south fl so nothing but old people
>PTs spend most of the time on their phones or wiping down the treadmills
>PTs=Maids

Mah nigga

the type of person that teaches you form you can maintain, without injury, only because they'll never allow you to increase with weight

>prime example of 'cardio bunny'
>6'4" Sikh guy who looks like Jason Momoa and regularly grills a shitload of chicken/veg/rice/magic eastern spices outside the gym on Friday for whoever wants it
>giga nigga who goes by 'Lean,' which is short for Gasoline
>50something hillbilly who does nothing but run and eat peanuts out of his bag

I want in on your gym

>Woman who barely ever works out, has surgically enhanced almost every part of her body, definitely went too heavy with it on her face, gives girls meme routines
>Calisthenics guy, looks dyel
>Middle aged bald dude who mostly does cardio
>Black guy who fell for the permabulk meme
>Big ass black guy who used to be a kickboxer
>Southern Asian girl who only ever has done squats

>giga nigga who goes by 'Lean,' which is short for Gasoline
I always thought black culture used "lean" as in a glass of codeine syrup mixed with sweet fruit soda
am i so old it has gone back to "gasoline"?

His big brother got called Diesel, so when he started working out and getting bigger, he got 'Gasoline.'
Which is the blackest origin of a nickname I've ever heard.