Lenny

It can't be, not this soon after rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VOoEkiZCBAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad things come in three. Rich, Lenny, then unfortunately it will be Jeff.

We have memed them to death.

We as a community need to relax on the memes because it does serious harm to the victims.

who is this and who is rich?

wasn't even aware he could afford health care.

Will we finally figure out whats in that tummy?

so rich, then that dallas mccarver, now lenny.... so you guys think that maybe there are some bad roids going around?

Will Small Lenny burst forth from the gut of Big Lenny, like a glorious, undying phoenix?

Goddamn it pls no. Lenny is a national treasure. We can't lose him yet.

T

Lenny is immortal

weak bait 0/10

>dem jpeg gains
How do I get my bicep to artifact?

I didnt give a fuck about panini rico but my soul isnt ready to lose the Tom Platz of mobility

please no

Fucking this

No, not Big Lenny, Rich was bad enough, but to lose Lenny is to lose the greatest ment machine the world has ever produced.

PLEASE NO!

DIE ALREADY YOU HGH GUT CUNT!

hes dying, its some kind of fluid build from liver or kidney damage idk

all jokes aside lenny is going to be dead within a matter of years, everyone should know this already

good riddance!

could the abortion medicine he was using to cut recently, by the looks of the equipment hes hooked up to an ECG and a catheter

I'm still recovering from the loss of everyone's favorite panini I can't take this shit. Hold me brehs. Are we still gonna make it?

Dallas was the same week as Rich user

>then unfortunately it will be Jeff.
>unfortunately

Everyone at the hospital knows Lenny by name. That's how often he's there. This is a normal Thursday for him, nothing to see here

Probably because Lenny works there.

Pray for the tpoa.

WHY NOT JASON???

Anyone else waiting for Janoy to make a video about why Lenny deserves to die?

M'lord, pisstroopers on standby.. awaiting further orders. We're packed & ready to hit hard. Troopers ready on your go. Order 66 Lenny, m'lord. What are you waiting for m'lord? It sick, it piss!

Is this guy white or black?

He's not a porch monkey

Update video just released boys
youtu.be/VOoEkiZCBAY