Ask someone who lifts at PF unironically

What's wrong with PF?

Also is doing 22kg on the arm curls bad? My arms are sore from yesterday so I didn't want to lift a lot. I'm just wondering if that's too little

>What's wrong with PF?
Lack of free weights, machines and cardio equipment everywhere, free pizza and bagel days, free candy, retarded alarm that is way to easy to set off, outright banning traditional lifts because some pudgy middle aged man might feel ashamed that he couldn't lift a quarter of the weight, and an entire companies atmosphere geared towards welcoming you as a weak fat faggot and shaming and shunning you as you progress. It exists solely so middle age faggots will sign up , never cancel because they either paid 50 bucks for a year or pay 10 dollars a month, and show up maybe 10 times total at the beginning of each year. It is the antitheses of self betterment, discipline, and a healthy lifestyle.

TL:DR Fuck you get out

Anyone?

But I'm not fat or middle aged

Machine only gyms are a meme.

Nobody said you were DYEL.

I don't know what that means. But I am an incel. It's because of muh depression and anxiety. But im working on it!

>I am an incel
Fuck off back to R9K you stupid faggot.

Why are you guys so mean to me...

>planet fitness

Keep working on it... we're all going to make it someday

Thank you fren!!! I'm still at the gym. I'm tired af..

Keep going user i believe in you!

What's a good machine routine?

Walk past them to the free weights works man.

>never actually visiting the place he has an over abundance of criticism towards

Because you have a shitty attitude. Assert yourself, fagotron.

do they actually not have any free weights?

No barbells
But they do have barbells
Only up to 60 pounds though.

Shit, meant they have dumbbells

>What's wrong with PF?
nothing, its cheap and has what any beginner needs to get in shape
do what is good for you, ignore what isn't

i go sometimes to try and encourage an obese buddy who is a member and they have barbells.

If you're going to pay to work with mediocre equipment why not go homegym?

Only benefit of PF I can see is cardiobunnies with a severe lack of men so your odds of getting attention is greater

literally it tho

How much do you guys curl?
I can hammer curl 17.5kg dumbbells for around 5 reps
t.dyel