You can't make gains as a veg-

you can't make gains as a veg-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvJo523ZJw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an
also steroids

Simple. He's a liar and a steroid user and you're a fag, OP.

you tell em

>not posting the vegan natty king

kek look at the weights on the bars. this man is 90% drugs.

kek no
watch his vids. in normal lightning without a pump he looks super natty

Fraud

sage

Fuck yeah, healthy diet of broccoli kale and beans will do you right up

don't forget the anabolics

why do vegans always have weird musculature? its like their muscles cant fill out all the way

>vegan looks dyel
>kek all vegans are malnourished cucks

>vegan looks not dyel
>kek they're on roids

Exactly right. The only way to be vegan, big, and lean is to get on gear. I mean shit, this is probably true for nattys in general

youtube.com/watch?v=FvJo523ZJw4

this dude's vegan and I doubt he roids

Vegetal protein is incomplete, has shit biological value and has a shitty aminogram overall.

It's not absolutely impossible to make gainz as a vegan, but they will lack quality even if the individual in question is obsessed with his diet and doesn't miss a single meal.. They will be lean af, sure, but their volume will be DYEL tier and musculature should look bad.

The man on the OP is no doubt on juice. Ofc he wont tell he pins because hes probably an e-celeb, but he has a way higher volume than he should even for a guy on a good diet, let alone a 'vegan'

its like in games that let you customise characters body with sliders, and you can never quite get the proportions right.

Vegetable proteins are incomplete? Nice broscience from the 70's. If you eat a variety of foods you'll get all the amino acids you need.

>Vegetal protein is incomplete,
that is memescience

plant protein is worse than animal yes, but the tradeoff is simply that you need to eat more plant protein in comparison to get the same benefits

Good luck getting 1 gram per pound of bodyweight with veggies lmao

I hope you have two stomachs like a fucking cow

T R E N
R
E
N

Are you blind or just new? Guy is juiced to the gills.

The issue here isn't that plant protein is "incomplete", the issue with being vegan and making gains is that it's extremely hard to maximize body composition and performance on a vegan diet without supplements.

To put things in prespective, the plant foods that are the most dense in protein are legumes and grains.
The legumes with the most protein density are soy beans, which have anti nutrients that block protein digestion and absorption.
This isn't even taking into account protein bioavailability and amino acid ratios.

This is why it's extremely difficult to make gains as a vegan, you either need to be on a huge caloric surplus, be EXTREMELY active to compensate for the huge carb intake that's mandatory in order to get any protein from your diet and even then you are not even sure how much your body is benefiting from the food you eat.

Wheat gluten has less than a quarter of the bioavailability of milk protein, meaning that in theory you would have to get AT LEAST 4x as much protein from gluten to get the same benefit from milk protein.
And again this isn't taking amino acid ratios into account. Milk proteins have almost perfect ratios, their leucine content which is what muscle growth is mostly dependant on besides nitrogen balance is extremely high.

>Finally! A day where faggot OP doesn't havea vegan boa-

As a veg what? AS A VEG WHAT OP?

I really fucking hope you copy-pasted all that shit. I can't imagine wasting so much time trying to inform anyone of anything in these shit threads

>1 gram per pound of bodyweight
>still getting jewed by the supplement companeis

-etable

You have to understand that to not look dyel by Veeky Forums standards you have to be on something.

post body with timestamp. note that vegans never do this.

as a vegeta lmao this guy is a confirmed manlet

SPOT THE NATTY VEGAN