How are your hair gains going?

I see u there /ecer

| . |

no.

also andriy LOL

You look like the Boston bomber

I can live with that

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU COULD BE A Veeky Forums SHAGGY FROM SCOOBY DOO

Just when I thought my life couldn't get any better. This happens.

does masturbation have anything to do with hair loss? 18 and since i've been fapping very frequently since 15 my hair has gotten thinner and my hairline has receded

you look like homo w that song with lil yatchy and young thug

man that guys sucks ass. I saw him live opening for yatchy, worst shit ever.

Pretty fair comparison

Entirely genetic

Sorry senpai, it's genetic.

Can Rogaine and Nizoral shampoo be an effective combination even without something more extreme like Proscar? I know the Proscar side effects are ultra rare but I still don't want to have to risk it unless I really have to.

I've been on fin for over a year now. I haven't had any side effects and it hasn't affected gains. i cant rock the bald look brah i look shit

>tfw 2 months into big 3
>tfw hair line starting to return

brehs

Good luck breh. What NW were you at when you started?

Girls always fawn over my hair, from asking me what products I use to straight up pulling me over and trying to take pics with my hair on them, but what the fuck makes hair "good"? Shiny? Wavy?
Whatever it is I'm keeping mine like so because I've only ever gotten complements never heard anyone say it looks like shit on me.

Pic is just after untying my hair.

samefag. unfunny. go back

>girl sees cute guy
>doesnt know how to talk to him
>see something in his appearance different from most guys
>use it to talk to cute guy
its why "peacocking" is a thing with PUAfags

>guy sees qt girl
>doesnt know how to talk to her
>see something in her appearance different from most girls
>use it to talk to qt
Man you make it sound like I'm a huge slut for giving in to those sloots, though I did turn down the really ugly and fat ones though.

Seriously though, even in the office I get complements because of my hair, and these are from women in committed relationships.

I'll grow it out more, and if it starts to look like shit then I'm cutting it back down to shoulder length.

We clearly have two different sets of hair. I guess anyone with black hair is the same person?

Oh wait I just saw you were talking about the shaggy comment. Oh well, I can't really convince youre wrong anyway.

>tfw your forehead gets taller but you don't
Who else/baldingmanlet/ here?
I've actually accepted my hair loss now, it's hard to give a fuck anymore. It's just thinning and receding more every day.

Beard it up.

I inherited my dad's hairline but not his beard. Though I'm only 23, and I've noticed it's filling in more on my cheeks.

I feel like I've hit a wall recently.

However, I've lost my belly and so don't mind it too much.

Scum but dude could've been hella aesthetic if he lifted

ul have it in 10 years

you look you were blassed with a good jawline, uncensor your face so we can rate you

I've achieved hair gains on my back two month after I've started lifting.