Anyone have that fit motivation wiki page? I need new reading material and I can't find the page

Anyone have that fit motivation wiki page? I need new reading material and I can't find the page.

brap

I'm most likely fucking a chick with this build tomorrow, an tips brehs?

Yeah have a 12" cock and know how to use it.

She has a hot bod, but a munted gook face that kind of ruins it all.
Soulless fucking ants they are. Always working for the hive

Welp, I'm fucked, my dick is only 7'

>Hot bod
You sure about that?

Yeah, if she had a normal chicks face, I'd probs let her sit on my face and suffocate me to Valhalla with her gas

Bitch has some serious myspace angles and when she doesn't that face is just...eh I'd still do it.

Fuck, if you look at the above pic, the mole under her udders is shaped like the star of David

So anyone have it or not man come the fuck on, even /b/ isn't this fucking pathetic and thirsty

No idea what you're talking about and
>even /b/ isn't this fucking pathetic and thirsty
We literally have a thread named questions that don't deserve their own thread and posting anything THICC in Veeky Forums is a death sentence to any thread not related regardless.

If she had a face like this then she'd be an easy 8/10

Bump, id like it as well

That is simply not fair

No this is just ridiculous. I could start a thread on b with a trap pic and it wouldn't be this fucking bad. It's important I get this wiki page. It has tons of actual, good advice

KEK

Then go seek high quality advice and information on /b/ lol
>Brrrrap

I think the glasses make it worse

That's a very vacant melon right there. Not even really unattractive, just off putting, like it wants to probe my economy and housing market.

Am I the only one that finds ALL of these women gross? And I mean that honesty

>they're not my type either m8

>ywn be a snake and slither up this sweet braphog's butthole and inhale her sweet smelling braps
>ywn never flick away at her musky brown starfish using your forked tongue
>ywn never slide into her colon and die and fester in there to give her braps a rancid new dimension
Kill me please

I'll do you one better.

archive org/details/fit-information-repository

That, is a collection of e-books, info graphs, and data of most anything Veeky Forums related stuffed into a torrent.

Pls more

I'm not downloading shit I just want the website. There has to be someone here that knows wtf I'm talking about

Bro. I promise you the fit repository has 10x the amount of fucking anything you were looking for in the first place. Unless you are using your moms computer I don't see what the problem is.

Jesus fucking Christ my dick is diamonds MOMMY!

Because I just want a reading list and the motivation chart pics, I don't need all that extra bullshit

Enjoy your 404 then