Mew/Tongue Posture General: First edition

Modern Humans have largely developed improperly. Posture issues are present throughout the body, and most obvious in poor facial/cranial development. Pre-agricultural humans all had robust, excellently developed skulls with near perfect teeth and beautiful faces. Nobody has ugly genetics, but soft foods and improper posture has resulted in sunken maxillary bones, down-grown jaws, poor cheekbones, and terrible spine alignment.

You can correct this and develop into a beautiful healthy human. All males have Chad potential, all females can be Stacy.

How to mew:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GV5PpssX4 part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GV5PpssX4 part 3

Before and after pictures/stories:
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

The entirety of Human fitness is based around proper alignment and posture of the skeletal and muscular systems. If this isn't corrected, everything else will be either sub-optimal or falling apart. Help eachother out and post your results.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/mewing-after-5-months-and-became-a-model-jokes-i-am-still-ugly/
jawzrsize.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6KZlCI2QmWE
researchgate.net/publication/235662991_Slow_maxillary_expansion_in_adult_patients_A_pilot_study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700158/
njms.in/article.asp?issn=0975-5950;year=2012;volume=3;issue=2;spage=202;epage=206;aulast=Showkatbakhsh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The second post in this general will be the best tips posted in threads. It's different for everyone but the best one posted so far seems to be to create a vacuum in your mouth and suction cup your tongue to the roof of the mouth.

Tongue position is being debated ATM but it should not overlap teeth. I think different people have different levels of development, so if you can't seat your tongue properly you have to develop and widen the palate to fit it.

Palate expanders can speed up this process, but it can be done by the tongue alone according to many anons

I feel it in my cheeks and jaw, but how do I know this is going to move my face and not just give me TMJ

It's not like the changes are rapid. If you start having jaw issues you can just stop

Quit shilling this stupid shit. Best way to get a jawline and facial aesthetics is to fucking workout and lose weight.

>Losing weight will change your face bones

Anyone above ~10% bodyfat is an idiot anyways. But if you're low bodyfat without a jawline or cheekbones it's because your development is fucked up

>Pre-agricultural humans all had robust, excellently developed skulls with near perfect teeth and beautiful faces.

Just how the fuck do you know that, you autistic shill? Seen pics or something?

>anyone above 10% BF is an idiot anyways

DELET THIS I AM ON A BULK

If you're past the age of like 17, your facial bone structure isn't going to change because you hold your tongue in a different place.

Good advice for kids though. See also: not mouth breathing.

This is bullshit, I can tell you from experience that it works. Most people don't have the patience to make something small and seemingly inconsequential into a habit

You can literally feel your cheekbones when you do it correctly so that should be enough evidence for a beginnerfag to atleast experiment

So basically tldr is to always close teeth and put your tongue up behind your teeth?
I've been doing forever and I have a regular jaw lol

>put your tongue up behind your teeth?

Say 'N'

That's the spot where your tongue should rest.

I understand, feels uncomfortable and there's massive salvia building up right now lol

You should swallow after exhales.

It also helps keep your nose clear if you're the type to get stuffy a lot.

It starts to hurt now, I'm pushing semi hard, is that normal?

Ok so you know more than my dentist/oral surgeon. Cool

>tried this, think youre all fags,
>wake up today sore like i did a neck workout for the first time
>deargod.webm

In all the after pics the angle/lighting is different. I really hope this works though because I was a mouth breather as a kid.

My orthodontist told me surgery was the only thing that would make a difference as my growth plates closed though, so I really doubt this will work.

I can not watch the videos right now, but I have a few doubts, can someone explain me?

I already swallow in the correct manner, but my tongue posture is wrong for sure as just the tip touches the palate.

I could not get all of the tongue in the pallate until I read in the thread yesterday that you are supposed to make a vaccum with your tongue. It sure works, the tongue stays on the pallate and I feel some force on my cheek bones and maxilla.

But I also feel a force pulling my teeth inwards. I am wearing braces that are supposed to bring my teeth backwards a bit, so mewing would be benefical? My fear is that I am doing it wrong and will fuck up my teeth and/or jaw.

Also, the tip of the tongue should touch just before the teeth but it should not touch the teeth at all, right?

Also, doing this makes it way easier for me to breath with my nose, as it is not getting congestionated at all.

I am also dealing with some muscular tension and posture problems, I found out that mewing really makes my body more relaxed and my posture better.

Does mewing change nose shape ?

easy.

go deep into the brazilian rain forests.
Every single oonga booga red skinned native shitskin who runs around naked and uses stones to cut meat has absolutely perfectly aligned teeth and a normal, forward grown jaw. There wont be a single one with a recessed chin.

Mouth breathing will fuck up your nose though, making it bigger and more crooked as time goes by, so learning to breath properly and using good posture will prevent any further damage.

It won't make any improvement either though.

it kind of does. The tip of nose is just skin and cartilage, not actual bone.

People with recessed jaws/chins are more likely to have a hooked nose, but thats not the nose itself. Its because the tip of the nose is "dropping down" because that bone underneath it is recessed (maxilla bone).

So if you have a hooked nose with a recessed jaw, and you would do a surgery or mew hard your nose shape would change yes

Ever seen an abo? They're the opposite despite also being stone age.

Some humans have the heritage for stronger, more symmetrical bone structure due to more environmental pressure. Simply put, the fragile unga bunga's died and the ugly one's didn't get to breed.

I'd be curious to see some study done on this as well as I'm pretty sure modern diets, modern stress, relative isolation, and modern pollution do fuck up human development in a lot of ways.

abos live in modern day australia, silly sausage

Im not saying every human is supposed to have a model tier chad jaw, but recessed chins are not genetic at all. Just like crooked teeth

So the basic idea is to hold your tongue on roof so the inferior part of the face doesn't have much pressure in, right?

please respond

how exactly is that weak vacuum you create with your mouth supposed to fuck up your teeth? You worry about nothing.

Yes, the tongue is supposed to rest right behind/above your front upper teeth, but not touch them.

You're an idiot. It's prolonged exposure to pressure. The exact same thing happens with your teeth. Their position is alter because of constant pressure

Thanks for the anwser!

I do not know, I thought that over time even a weak force could change the teeth, it is the principle of mewing after all. I worried that if I did it wrong I would change it and make things worse, but it seems I am doing everything right.

Maybe it will actually correct my teeth, since in an x-ray I did they look kinda like this:

/
\

Instead of this

I
I

>somebody suggested that Mew should lift and it will gain him alot of attention
>gets backlash in comments saying 'mike already looks good he doesn't need to lift' waste of time blah blah blah
You'd think people watching a video about how to change your facial structure would understand, b\ut no

user, when we talk about mewing, what you to keep in your mind is that this isnt some charlatan bullshit meme invented by incels. Its literally how you are supposed to rest your jaw/teeth/mouth.

Even those abos have individuals with more symmetrical faces, but of course it needs to be looked at from their perspective and not by white standards.

I understand that senpai, and mewing has instant effects on both my breathing and posture, I just wanna make sure I am doing it right.

It seems im doint it right though, judging that I can feel the force on my cheekbones and jaw, besides the posture and breathing effects. How does these forces feel on you?

I started mewing without realizing it was actually "mewing" about a year ago when I realized I look retarded when I mouth breath, and this tongue position is the one that comes close to most natural.
I thought my more refined cheekbones were a result of lower bf% though, but maybe it was this.

It feels a bit different for everyone depending on what part of you is being fixed. After a full day of mewing I start feeling it in my skull exactly around the suture sites (jagged lines between the coloured bones) of the front of the face

I went to a wedding yesterday after being cocoon mode all summer and some girls kept making up random shit to talk to me and keep me looking at them. My mires have definitely increased

Forgot image

I see. I feel something in my cheek bones, my front teeth a bit and the mandible. I also feel that my cheeks get a bit more sunk in.

Adding to all of this:

>workout will increase test which plays a part in bone remodeling
>fasting for 2 -3 days will double the production of GH (also involved in bone remodelling)
>POSTURE is important as fuck - don't slouch, fix pelvic tilt if it's there, pay attention to scoliosis - back/neck muscles attach to the skull which in turn influences frontal neck muscles as well meaning that they all have combined effect on the skull

lmao which one of you is this

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/mewing-after-5-months-and-became-a-model-jokes-i-am-still-ugly/

This is all actually good advice, so here's another:

Don't forget to work on your personal self development as well as physical, Veeky Forums.

If this is true then like 99% of the people I see have backwards maxillas

Anyways my tongue has gotten a lot stronger I think we have been neglecting this muscle desu Veeky Forums

I still for the life of me cant figure it out. I rest my tongue behind my teeth but cant feel anything on the cheeks.

The tongue : a weapon to surpass the Chad cock gear

>bulking as a natty
You're an idiot. Sorry

How is it that this works, but i've seen Veeky Forums call Jawzrsize a meme? Aren't they both doing the same thing? jawzrsize.com/

they are not doing the same thing, no.

That thing looks like a one way ticket to fucking up your bite. How could anyone thing chewing only with the front teeth for hours could possible do anything but hurt you?

This is kind of impressive

BTFO by the king Paul Chek
youtube.com/watch?v=6KZlCI2QmWE

>14:40
>Part 1/56

No.

TL;DR?

Aight aight aight. Spoonfed borderline adhd dad whos watching his son play at playground. So what i wanna do is have sort of suction going on so my tongue rests touching roof of my mouth ? How long i do that ? Do i rest or some shit ? Also i have long tongue from licking pussy so much it touches my upper teeth no matter what.

it's part 1/6 old man made a typo

TLDR your tongue should naturally go to the top of your mouth anyway and it recycles energy. 2.5% of the population has a disorder caused by being fed by bottle instead of breastmilk that makes their tongues not stay at the top of their mouths.

I've been doing this my whole life I thought this is how it worked.

Yo I started doing this less than a week ago and a classmate noticed something was different about my appearance in a good way. I didn't even tell her what I did differently. It made a difference for me especially since I had a bad underbite.
We're all gonma make it bros

Pls respawn

Wait what does this do can someone explain this for me

supposedly it builds a Chad tier jawline

And how do you do it?

Because Aboriginals are on Western/European diets. Majority of cultures that go on Western diets end up having shit teeth and bones. Weston Price figured this out almost a century ago.

Stupid delicious sugar and carbs.

i can only get the tip of my tongue to the roof of my mouth, what do i do now?

Your tongue muscle is weak. It will develop over time. The suction method helps keep it up there too.

Look on youtube for Brett Maverick's videos on jawline development.

When I put the very back end of my tongue on the roof, I'm not able to breathe. Is it only supposed to be the front 2/3?

For all the people who actually think this works, please explain to me the mechanism of action

Protip: there is none

idk man, most of these just look like people getting older and maybe getting a thicker jaw. You can exercise your jaw if you want, sure, but this mewing crap is nonsense.

After puberty very minimal.

During puberty, braces affect facial development by guiding bone and teeth development. Your tongue does the same. It's also why mouth breathers end up being ugly af.

adult orthodontics are a thing tho

>three part video on how to hold my tongue so I look sexy

this has to be a troll. No way are people dumb enough to fall for this shit.

Tried this and inmediately starting nreathing a lot better, I've had issues with this all my life

Thanks OP, may you make some great gains

Jaw push up

Tongue on Jaw

Tongue push up

It might be too complex for you

>been mewing hard since yesterday thanks to that one user
>in the office
>boss asks a question
>i mumble like an idiot since my tongue is out of position to articulate quickly
>he says i sound like a retard

Dank meme, friendo :^)

Did you get that from /r/the_donald? Have an upvote good sir

If you break any bones after the age of 18, they are permanently broken, and they will never mend. That's the real reason limbs get amputated, the floating bone fragments get in the blood stream and cause heart attacks and strokes.

>Makeup and lighting: the post

>

>talking with your tongue on the top of your mouth

You talk like as you are, I guess

Same, keeping your tongue in any other position feels really weird.

Dr. Mew is an orthodontist you fucking retard.

KYS subhuman IQ

Alex jones is selling shit. This is just a random on the internet

Look at her bottom jaw, and the distance between the tip of her chin and her neck. It's increased

You guys are either legit retarded or have face blindness, srs.

The guy who said vaccines cause autism was a doctor too.

This feels like it's true but the consensus atm among orthodontists is it won't make a difference and just do whatever feels natural. Book an appointment to confirm.

So Stephen Hawking hsouldnt have lost his jaw then? You can affect how you grow your face though kids will get bigger gains

why are people arguing about this on the basis of "skull bones dont change past X age"?

you are applying a small force to bone over a very long period of time (1-2 years), just like braces do (and you can get braces at any age). you are not growing new bone

See I haven't. In fact I've been swallowing wrong too, and its caused me to have these chubby cheeks due to my buccinator being over worked and hypertrophied, because I've been using the same swallowing mechanic as a baby... This guy has opened up my eyes to a lot of postural issues I've had with my face.

Not don't change but rather don't change MUCH.

Any of you know what influences horizontal chin growth?

I have wide bizygomatic and bigonials but my jaw tapers very much and terminates in a sort of horizontally narrow pointed chin structure, it looks a little cartoonish and disproportionate.

>The guy who said vaccines cause autism was a doctor too.

Was he wrong?

>lol b urself
tip top medical advice

Define much. A few mm of facial change can turn you from a subhuman to a model.

Plastic surgery doesn't move peoples faces inches, it just moves a few mm. A cm at most

The bone changes Mew talks about aren't big. It's a few millimeters. See pic related (taken from OP's results link). There is maybe a 2-3mm difference.
what he said

Any thoughts on Masseter Hypertrophy and its role in the face aesthetically speaking? Typically I wad up suger free gum and chew for hours, have noticed the following; wider lower third, less angularity, slight asymmetry in massters. Asymmetry is likely due to chewing pattern, although I suspect muscle insertion to be a strong factor in said asymmetry.

So when i keep my tounge stuck to teh ceiling of my mouth, should i also keep my teeth together? Usuall there is like a 1cm space between them.

Your tongue will not generate enough force to alter a mature facial structure. Can you show me evidence otherwise?

How much force do you think you need to work muscles in the face though?

researchgate.net/publication/235662991_Slow_maxillary_expansion_in_adult_patients_A_pilot_study

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700158/

njms.in/article.asp?issn=0975-5950;year=2012;volume=3;issue=2;spage=202;epage=206;aulast=Showkatbakhsh

And multiple people in this thread

I'm not replying to anything else you say, you feel like you're entitled to having this research collected and brought to your feet as if you were someone special. If you are interested, look it up. If you're just here to argue with people, fuck off

All those studies involve using real orthodontist tools. Enjoy wasting time on snake oil

>hurr durr but not with tongue

Yeah dipshit that's why this is a new field of study called orthotropics. Changing the bone with tongue and muscle forces

And lots of people have self reported results

If you're waiting for clinical studies you can fuck off and come back when they're made