>fashion

What are your guys favourite brands that fit the athletic body and vibe?

>Reigning Champ
>Uniqlo for basics
>Momotaro for jeans, the natural tapered cut is so good
>Adidas originals shoes ie. Gazelles, spezials, sambas
>formal wear needs to be tailored or mtm to avoid pic related

>be manlet like ogus
>also be tfw also look like 30% bodyfat in a suit because jacked
>tfw got a proper suit tailor made and it still looks kind of retarded

Meanwhile non-lifting lanklets look like gods in suits. Fucking REEEEEEEE.

>not going for a Vince McMahon style suit

That stuff only fits manlets.

He spends his whole life dedicated to looking good, but looks like fucking trash in this pic. why does he even try?
the bloated face, the manlet height, awkward posture..

her on the otherhand.. what a beauty

fuck off to Veeky Forums faggot.

Fashion is for low iq skinny weaklings. They have nothing of interest to show, so they try to hide it with clothes they consider superior. Only retards and people too young to see this fall for the consumerism that is fashion. Wear whatever you want, preferably what is comfortable and allows for a full range of motion.

Jack and Jones has the best fitting shirts in my opinion. It's hard finding shirts that actually fit well below the chest. Calvin Klein slim fit dress shirts as well. Hugo Boss stuff fits amazing but like fuck I'm paying for that, I either thrift shop or craigslist/kijiji half my clothing.
Jeans are a shot in the dark for me. Levi's work well, Nos and my all time favorite is Blend Denim. Only found one pair from them at a thrift shop before but they fit like a dream, I think they're made in the UK somewhere.

That's how you sound:

>Fitness is for low iq overcompensating brainlets. They have nothing of interest to say, so they try to compensate it with muscles they consider superior. Only retards and people too young to see this fall for the that is fitness. Devote yourself to science, preferably something that benefits the humanity.

Your opinion have no meaning, because subject of a statement can be changed without any cosequences, no arguments, just presumptions.

Also
>Wear whatever you want, preferably what is comfortable and allows for a full range of motion.
>wear whatever you want, but actually wear what I say

So you want people to have freedom of choice or not? Truly, high IQ and devotion to logical structures in conversation.

Ralph Lauren
North Face on weekends

I wear outdoorsy stuff on the daily and have a few go tos.

Jeans - Naked and Famous Weird Guy fit
Button-up Shirts - Topo/Carhartt WIP
Henley's - H2H
Jacket - Jeremiah

People judge you based on your appearance. If you want to blend in with the crowd of schlubs of society, take this guy's advice.

Most things from G-Star look good

>tfw 6'4, 240
It's impossible for me to wear off the rack but I usually get tom tailor, hollister, Christian Berg, Tommy Hilfiger and shirts exclusively Olymp extra arm length
>Shirts are always loose because big neck so gotta get it tailored
>Slim waist and big quads so gotta get trousers tailored
>t shirts always tight at shoulders and arms but loose at the core

Seriously, I'm gonna fucking start my own fashion brand exclusively made for fit people (and tall people)

Uniqlo & H&M for plain t shirts
511 skinny
Bombers
Stans/chucks/old skools

Works out for me being a 5'8, 70kg asian not manlet in asia because everyone is much more shorter.

>Dockers Alpha Kahki: Where Jeans meet dress pants
>Sperry Top-Siders for spring/summer & Red Wing Iron rangers for fall/winter
>all dress shirts and polos have to be slim-fit/athletic cut

pic related is for when I need to be both functional and comfortable

Nice post, so true! Recommend me somewhere to get a trenchcoat and fedora?

>I'm gonna fucking start my own fashion brand exclusively made for fit people (and tall people)
You won't, but it would be nice.

>spend 100€ yesterday on 2 jeans
>Today i realized they are not a good fit

Why did i do so much squats ?

bahaahahaahaah this image

flips are literally mexican niggers of Asia

He kinda looks like he has the zika virus

Manlets should stay away from suits they look like shit in them

Oh and choose a "style" to follow, makes finding shit very easy. Palewave and black/white works well for me.
MOST POWERFUL
O
S
T

P
O
W
E
R
F
U
L
Get it tailored. Just got mine back and man perfectly fitting jeans are 10/10. Accentuates your glutes and your entire legs, and most importantly - still comfy unlike skinny jeans you get off of stores.

Seems like you have a hard time grasping what I mean. A dumb fat retard can wear nice clothes, but he can't be an engineer, he can't run 100m in 11", he can't be a marine, he can't deadlift 4 plates etc.

>wear whatever you want, but actually wear what I say
Your little brain must be malfunctioning, I never said what to wear, I simply stated a personal preference.

>Your opinion have no meaning, because subject of a statement can be changed without any cosequences, no arguments, just presumptions.
>Your opinion have no meaning
And you call me out for presumably being stupid lmao.

I know. They got fucked by the Spanish, then the US, and now China. Honestly most flip Americans are pretty chill

they just have to get an italian cut

I wear a mix of Thom Browne, Patrik Ervell, Lanvin, and Raf. I want to get into Visvim and maybe Marni in the future.

Ervell selvedge jeans are based on Levis 501s so fit really well, but more comfy. Being in shape and wearing high end stuff, especially more recognizable like Thom Browne, is pretty fun. People usually only expect skinny asians and twinky whites to wear this stuff, so when a normal athletic person does it ends up looking way better.