ITT: self defense techniques everyone should be able to do

i live cologne which got flooded by muslims and refugees. here are the techniques i trained into my subconciousness:

>leg kicks
noone expect to get kicked in a fight, they leave their legs out, you kick they fall and you can easily mount them

>eye gouging
noone expects to get gouged in the eye. if someone is holding or choking you with one hand, bury your fingers in his eye socket and run

>guillotine and rear naked choke
if you end up taking the back or someone tries to put you down, sink them in. casuals dont know how to defend them. make shure you dont have to think about it when you do it, practice it with your pillow or friend

All these are really easy to learn and super effective, stay safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xpxlwx
dailymotion.com/video/xcmc2e
youtube.com/watch?v=zqmG_OicWZY
youtube.com/watch?v=EGTXj5G2_sc
youtube.com/watch?v=t4WnPp754Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>practice it with your pillow

Just like OP does with sex.

>Ground fighting in a street fight

Never go full retard.

good luck eye gouging mohammed when he comes at you with a truck, eurocuck

Audible kek

Also, remember to always wear a bacon vest, that should scare the dirty sandniggers off

Hitting first and strength is core of self-defense
Being strong and agressive = best self-defense

honestly I don't think a bacon vest would help much, their advance as a world wide terror regime comes before their religion

In all seriousness, I think you should rather have a nice gun.

Any MMA meme plan wont save you when you get punched in the face and you forget your choreographed moves.

Always kick their legs, aim for the knees. If that fails and they get closer you have two options to end it immediately.

1. KNEE THEM IN THE BALLS
or
2. HEADBUTT THEM RIGHT ON THE NOSE

Always go for the knee first as you can't really hurt yourself doing that but if you find that difficult then plant a headbutt right onto their nose. I've seen this happen a couple of times irl and the other guy's nose always explodes like a fucking water balloon and they basically go into shock, they never have a counter too it because they're trying to stop the niagara falls of blood pissing out of their nose and their eyes water.

>>guillotine and rear naked choke
Good luck with that when his dozen or so friends jump you, while hysterical SJWs shout: "Smash the fasc!" and cheering as the brown horde beats the living shit out of you.

Do you have any vids for headbutting i feel as though id just plant my head into their forehead like an idiot

>get punched in the face and forget your choreographed moves

if this happens you have not sparred enough

Your forehead ----> their nose
Try to hit with the spot about one inch down from an average hairline. Put simply, the spot on your forehead that protrudes the most.

I just use my katana

>kicks
Wanna see things happening
>eye gouging
Hope your stomach can withstand it
>Guillotine or Rear naked chocke
Gay fight ?

No need to be a ninja to get you out of sticky stituations, you just need a partner to learn, know where to hit to hurt, repeat basics and first and foremost LEARN HOW TO BE VIOLENT and MALEVOLENT !!!

Try this to defuse situation:
dailymotion.com/video/xpxlwx
dailymotion.com/video/xcmc2e

Learn basics defense motion:
youtube.com/watch?v=zqmG_OicWZY
youtube.com/watch?v=EGTXj5G2_sc

Now go train to break some invaders jaw, no one will ever blame you for it & have fun

Bruh, just train an actual martial art. Here's the list of sanctioned martial arts:

Grappling: BJJ, Judo, Sambo, Wrestling

Striking: Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Kyokushin Karate, and certain forms of TDK.

Learn a combination of two or three of these and you'll be fine. Hell, one of these and you'll be better than the average person. If they have a weapon, you'll still be fucked, but you'll be a little less fucked.

None of this
bullshit.

>leg kicks
unless noob in fighting anyone expects a kick
>eye gouging
if i have you in some sort of choke and you try to hit my eyes the istinctive reaction is to snap your neck so i wouldnt suggest this, same with bites
>practice with your pillow
wew

first self defence is to learn how not to end up in a situation that needs self defence
if you want to play rambo go for it in your local nigger ghetto and stop giving stupid suggestions to easily suggestionable people

>getting punched in the face and you forget your moves

So then why do boxing matches and mma fights not all devolve into wild slappin contests?

he probably means if you follow op's advice and train by yourself
if you never took a hit it's easy to get stunned

Moin user.
Ich war vor 3 Tagen in Koeln, es gab ein Viertel nahe der Innenstadt das voller Musels war, aber sonst ist die einzige Gruppe die die Stadt überflutet Hipster und Frauen die ohne BH rumlaufen.

Tfw kyokushin Kai

>80% of what we do is still budo bullshit
>20% that we spar or do conditioning is brutal

Everything is bare, no pads, no bags. Taking bare knuckle body blows is 10x more painful then with gloves on. A large part of what we train for is being able to take the hit, boxing etc train to avoid being hit.

kyokushin is brutal, but i dont really get the logic, you almost stand still and hit each other until the weaker one falls, or throw a doumawashi

>leg kicks
If you are a beginner, a low kick will most likely result in you doing little to no damage, losing your balance and/or getting punched into your stupid face.

If anything, I'd suggest front kicks, but you need proper technique for those, too.

Because it's body shots only angles and defences are less important. Most fights just become a slugging match.You either outlast your opponent or get a good headkick.

the higher the kick the higher the risk, unless you are extremly good at them
eh but why not introducing some footwork and using a guard from time to time? if you move around a lot it's hard to set up those high kicks

Hard to setup high kicks when someone's chest to chest with you doing rib shots and low kicks too

learning how to slip punches is the single most effective fighting technique. 90% of people will gas themselves out trying to hit you, and if you know how to hit them back you are able to deal the most damage while taking none

>inb4 mma jiu jitsu fag comes in talking about arm bars and shit

This. I always believe in having a good physique and basic fighting skills, but a gun is still the best.

Look up bas rutten on jewtube. You might be able to find just his segment on headbutts. He's got a "street self defense" video that is really guy. He was an absolutely amazing fighter and really knows his stuff.

why does that look as bullshit as wingcuck?

Not the OP here, but I unironically did this when I was younger in an attempt at improving performance.

If you can keep it together, you can end a fight quite quickly by grabbing their hair/ears and kneeing them in the face.

A headbutt is probably more effective though, I was walking home just over a year ago when somebody started trouble with me. When they approached me they just immediately headbutted me in the teeth and I was immediately hapless and disorientated.

You should never go for it yourself in case the other guys has friends, but you should know what to do if you end up on the ground in case you don't have friends with you

>hitting first
Don't do this unless you think he has a weapon or you can otherwise legally justify thinking your life was in threat.

If you hit first, it makes you legally the aggressor and the other guy is the one acting in 'self-defense'

That's how it is in Stralya, can't imagine it's much different for Eurocucks. (Probably doesn't apply to burgers since your freedom lets you shoot people because they looked at you funny, lucky bastards)

Good advice here.

Most people have no idea how tiring a real fight is

>be american
>forget insul shot
>get shot
>tip the jews

or you beat him to death and run away.
It doesn't matter if you or he attacks first, you go to prison because you are not high on the victim ladder.

>Live in Cologne
>Get flooded by mudslimes
>Live in Houston
>Get flooded by mud slime
The world is done for

this is just half correct advice
not all people just swing random punches, you might be in a place too small to dodge effectively or they might throw shit at you (chair, tables) or you might get sucker punched, also if there is more than one opponent it wont be possible unless you are some real pro
IT'S NOT BAD to know how to dodge, im just saying it's not everything
if the guy for some reason tackles you as a first move it will be hard to dodge unless you have also grappling background
and there are endless more scenarios

Just admit that you didn't know how to fap and were dryhumping your pillow to get off instead.

Collapsible baton/pepper spray for less lethal or a handgun is going to be way more protection with less risk or training time.

I just train actual MMA with some muslim russian immigrants that legit want to see the fall of the western world. Good times, they're chill dudes, and really fucking strong.

this
i used to spar with this 55kg slav, he kicked stronger than 75kg normal whites and had endless stamina, he would literally pass out before giving up

Surely is
What dan are you in talk-ido ?

Westerners have become weak a decedent.

Even your average Israeli Ashkanazi, know more for intelligence than strength is tougher than what the former Viking stock has degenerated into.

Dude, there's this guy where I train, Nikolai. Nikolai is about 5'6, hasn't touched a weight in his life, really, but he stays at around 6-7% bodyfat year round with no problem, and is a somewhat of a strong guy. The thing, however, is that he's the fastest motherfucker I've seen in my life. He's not that good at grappling or kicking, but a fantastic boxer with some ridiculous fast twitch fibers.

iktf for me it's Yuri, the 168cm skinny manlet who sucks at holding back but after he's done wiping the floor with you he will manly hug you, offer a beer and barehand kill a dozen of niggers if you just asked him

Good luck throwing a solid front kick like that, not warmed up, in jeans or pants, with dress shoes or boots on.

I did TAKE for years before doing MMA. I love kicks and TKD sparring can be really fun but they're for competition.

Sure, you could land one and knock someone out, but there are way riskier strategies, namely running away or having a weapon.

Only high kick I'd feel comfortable with is turning side kick to the stomach because I land it all the time sparring and it's great for knocking people down and taking the wind out of them.

>Taking bare knuckle body blows is 10x more painful then with gloves on.
Hahaha, no. You dont feel pain in a fight, adrenaline saves you from it. You feel it afterwards, but who cares. Body blows are effective, because they can hit solar plexus, making them go out of breath and kidneys and liver and that pain cant be tolerated or ignored, resulting in a TKO. And those are the same no matter if its gloves no or gloves off.
>A large part of what we train for is being able to take the hit, boxing etc train to avoid being hit.
Its pretty reasonable to avoid getting hit in the first place, when we are talking about people getting punched in their face with this kind of power and speed. I wouldnt ever ever want to get hit by this:
youtube.com/watch?v=t4WnPp754Uc
Also,
>Everything is bare, no pads, no bags.
Pads and bags are a useful way of practicing different strikes. Kicks, punches, knees, elbows, whatever. You work a lot of things with that. Being able to practice a strike or a combo and become really efficient and powerful with it all while working your cardio is invaluable.

>You dont feel pain in a fight
nice meme

You legit dont, unless its liver/kidney punch or some shit. But then again, the only way to get protected from those is to not get puncher there in the first place. I can speak from experience too. Shins always hurt after the fight.
There are historical accounts of people winning duels and killing their opponent only later to realise that they have been horribly chopped up.
Adrenaline does wonderful things. Like, there were cases when people got repeatedly stabbed, but they didnt even know that that was happening as it was happening. Why? Because on adrenaline the feeling of getting stabbed is the same as getting fucked slapped. In many cases involving knife attacks the person getting stabbed doesnt even notice himself getting stabbed.

if you take a clean critical hit (inside low kick, hook to the liver) you will always feel pain, that stuff can happen only for not too strong hits that land in spots you are already trained to get hit
also if you got to the point of getting repeatedly stabbed you did something wrong, even if you feel no pain that doesnt help
i too sometimes dont notice the pain until the fight is over, but a clean hit always hurt me

>if you take a clean critical hit (inside low kick, hook to the liver) you will always feel pain, that stuff can happen only for not too strong hits that land in spots you are already trained to get hit
Yeah, exactly. But you cant train to protect yourself from getting hit there. And in other areas, well, you arent gonna feel it anyway, because adrenaline is gonna block it. There is obviously the aspect of training to not get afraid to get hit. Really good boxers can take jabs to the face and not even flinch or close their eyes. They get hit in the face and their eyes are wide open, looking for an opportunity to attack and incoming punches.

while i agree on that for pros or generally well trained people, this probably isnt true for most people (to which i guess those self defence moves op talked about should be aimed to) but simply because you need a "fighter attitude" (excuse me for fedoralord terminology) for that to work
the moment they feel pain they cant think straight, guard becomes sloppy and they get btfo
about the boxer thing, well that works with gloves, i guess they wouldnt be able to pull it off so easily barehanded

i don't KNOW you!

>opponant
Apinion discorded

>about the boxer thing, well that works with gloves, i guess they wouldnt be able to pull it off so easily barehanded
Nah, not really. Speaking from personal experience, gloves just protect your hands from getting fucked. In a street fight they just do the same shit as they do in the ring for the most part, except one day later they notice that something is wrong with their hands and see a doctor and get very surprised. Thats it.

yeah i heard boxers often fuck up their hands when they get in a fight
while head hunting has its sense since you can end a fight istantly, body shots are also wonderful to cripple your opponents spirit and can keep hands safe

Not the guy you replied to but tfw i used to dry hump my pillow because i was scared to fap

>try eye gouging technique
>gouge his bad eye

Well, open hand strikes are actually pretty legit when it comes to keeping hands safe while still being able to throw all your regular punches. Its effective the same technique as your usualy boxing punches, but its open hand. Bodyshotsin a street fight, yeah, they are good. I mean, most fights are some kids in the hood making trouble, bar fights and shit like that, you just want to show your dominance/how dangerous you are in them.
Also, talking about kyokushin kai. It doesnt really teach you what to do against getting punched in the head. Like, a lot of martial arts exclusive to one thing have this problem, you only learn how to defend from what is in your martial art and nothing else. As the result, boxers will 100% get fucked by low kicks beyond belief, kyokushin people would just get lost if you jab them in their face, etc.

OP practices this with dildos not pillows

Drawing a gun.