Girl here. I'm fat...

Girl here. I'm fat. Would it be better to lose weight and become a skeleton and then slow bulk or get to 130ish pounds and then recomp? Which would be faster?

diet first.

bulking is a meme.

there are no girls on the internet.

recomp, lowered body fat really only matters for men.

there you go this is my friend he is here for a long long time and knows the ways and has strong moves also has read rules that apply to /b/ but implys them on another board
well done

don't bulk

I know dieting is important, but should I cut until 110 or 130? I want to be thicc and have muscle.
Okay.

It somewhat depends how fat you are now?

You want to lose weight healthily. Cardio and healthy eating are going to be your best friends here. You don't have to go cold turkey. Hell, you can get away with just eating less shit when your first start out.

Also, read the sticky like a regular human being you fucking ingrate. You don't get special treatment because you're a girl unless you post tits. You know this. No one wants you here you fucking pillock.

Good luck.

I'm 5'4" 160

i want to sniff her sweety body

Isn't dieting a meme?

Why not cut to 130, then see how you feel about how you look and make a decision then

Whatever you do be consistent and make it a lifestyle change, otherwise rebound city

If I were you I would take my time and not rush the whole thing. I'd lose 6-8 pounds in 2 months, then maintain for 1 month. I would repeat this cycle until I hit my goal weight. I would also lift while dieting so I don't end up looking like Kate Moss.

Start by lifting 3 times a week, about 20 minutes of compounds at a time. Eat plenty post-workout, and change nothing else.

That might be enough to get you the results you need. The sessions should be full body compounds, and should challenge you. You should aim to finish in 15 minutes, once you can, you can add weight.

Bulking is a meme making fun of people too lazy to watch their diets

Why not bulk to 200 and become a braphog?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Trash Pigeon thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Facebook Gold Account so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" dancing noodle borb isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Facebook posting about a birdshit sticker. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic borbfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "TRASH PIGEON TRASH PIGEON TRASH PIGEON." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever...

>Not telling girls to lift weights
Thicc thighs save lives, m8. We dont need more cardio bunnies. Obviously cardio has its place for health and improving your insulin sensitivity and shit like that, but lifting weights is no1 priority when it comes to losing bodyfat, even for women.

Makes sense... lol
thats so slow :(

Yeah as a novice anything you do will get you to where you want to go. Focus on squats and deadlifts with cardio (about 30 mins) afterwards and on off days. Eat nice and healthy (for your body you know, don't eat for yourself but for your body needs). But the time you lower body fat the muslces you will have built up while you do so would come out (think sculpting of diamonds). Good luck femanon.

Post pics of yourself

because that that point you're a fathog

By the time*

*brapgoddess

Who dis?

>those lips
>those tits
jesus fucking CHRIST
I feel the need
the need to breed

>I'm 5'4" 160

If you are DD or bigger then you could be fine!
Show your shape.

>bulking is a meme
>being in a hypocaloric state to build new tissue is a meme

14 inch arm crew at it again

if you're fat, cut until you aren't fat (just bite the bullet and go to 40% under TDEE and get it over with), then slowly (15% above TDEE) bulk after a month at maintenance

hypercaloric*

user, would you like some of my milk?

>I know dieting is important
Dieting is not important. DIET is important. Know the difference.

>you will never eat milk and cookies that some fat broad baked for you with love while she sucks you off

also

>redcap whole milk

hnng

>lose weight and become a skeleton
You're doing it wrong.

Yeah, whatever

>thats so slow :(
you are supposed to change your lifestyle.
it will be slow and it will be forever, go somewhere else for a meme diet.
>lol
no

>>you will never eat milk and cookies that some fat broad
how much of a beta you must be to not be able to date even a landwhale.

Guy here

Tits of gtfo

off yourself, but yes starting from skeleton is pretty amazing, then just slow bulk and squat a lot u whore