Still too fat to get a bf

>still too fat to get a bf
;_;

*still too ugly

I'd rightfully pump either versions with semen.
Obviously not boasting to the bros about it tho

don't believe its the same person

>thinking of you hurting

baby you can get me anytime you want, I would worship your ass and pussy all day and night long my dear, please be my girlfriend. I would do anything for you

>check out this sub 4.5 girl from the bar I couldn't fuck but started to date

Fucking faggot

you can tell by the (((nose)))

I can tell your personality is shit.

I settled with a 6/10 because of her personality, even thought I could have got around an 8.

I can't fucking stand any other woman though. She's one of the few that aren't retarded twats.

Pic related, probably a retarded twat.

>inb4 "listen here baby girl" pasta
come on lads.

I love former fatties with low self esteem

came only to read the "listen here baby girl" Pasta again
please

It's because beauty means they have endless men fawning over them.

They never have to develop themselves or learn anything really, they can be as retarded as they like and still have a dozen guys chase them.

Being a hot woman in a western country is literally the easiest life in the history of mankind.

Girl, come on. You need to be a little more confident than that. And posting here isn't going to improve that.

>I settled
No YOUR personality is shit

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

wtf just snap your fingers and stamp your feet and bfs will literally materialize for you you're a girl

oh wait you want chad

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok pls be in LONDON

>mfw thinking about u hurting

>easiest life ever lel
>still 50% chance of being brutally raped, most likely by a relative

lol stay raped roasties

>I settled with a 6/10 because of her personality, even thought I could have got around an 8.

pasta pasta pasta

51.5074° N, 0.1278° W
°
N
°
W

you had one Job user

t. feminist

>The Crow

What's good, bro?

My cousin is a smoking, drinking buttergolem with borderline and avoidant personality disorder and recurrent major depressive disorder. She barely functions but she still managed to get a good looking, tall guy with his own small company.
If a woman says she can't get a boyfriend she's either an old hag or has massive issues.

the Picture man... the picture.

Its not about your weight, its about your toxic personality

Pic on the right looks like my moms friend.
She got mad drunk once and licked my face which didn't help my MILF fetish in the least.

being fat during childhood really makes the face unaesthetic even when the fat is lost...

FUUUUUCK YOU'RE SO HOT. I'd treat you right, baby. So long as you'd be with me you'd want for nothing.

Peep this discord ; ) misopogon#9696

>Pic related, probably a retarded twat.
You sound like that guy from a comic strips that calls fit guys boring.

Most stacks are boring though.

Not actual fit chicks, but stacys. I used to hang around and party with those type of girls, all they ever fucking talk about is how drunk they are, how drunk they will be, or how drunk they were.

To be fair though the girl in that pic may be different, since there's a sweet ass ute in the background.

Crow, you half and half bastard, you never told me what the other half is.

paralyzed man, it was paralyzed...

lmfao calm down elliot

you sound like a loser if you only ever hung out with party girls, you're supposed to have friends for substance, then "friends" you can party with.

Never said I wasn't.

>tfw no 6/10 sweet gf to mother my kids

>have an orgasm provided by a stranger for free
or
>get killed trying to find the resources to spend on pussy

You used to be perfect slampiggy material.
2bh though if you can't get a boyfriend looking like that then you are probably a massive cunt and\or think you deserve a fucking chad.

That's not what I meant. You said you're half greek the other day. What's the other half?

top kek

>most likely by a relative
only if your relatives are shitskins, because somebody's doing the raping, and it isn't whitey ;)

Oh you were serious...
im half greek and half peruvian but live in Germany couple of years

Bullshit, you white knight faggot. They both have the same gremlin face.

Can't believe i haven't seen this one before

Ausländer raus

Fuckin' hell

Steuerklasse 1 mit einen Bruttolohn von fast 5.000 €
Ich bezahle Steuern auch für dich Junge und kann die Sprache besser als manche Deutsche.
Spaß bei Seite, ich bin Deutschland sehr dankbar.

Creative kek

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

If you're more attractive than disgusting landwhales and can't find a guy to be your boyfriend, then you have to assume it's not your looks that are the problem.
This of course is bad news for you, because considering how disgusting some fatties are, physically and mentally, this means you either smell like an open sewer and haven't realised it yet, or you have a seriously toxic personality.

>Ich bezahle Steuern auch für dich Junge
Nah m8, because I am a Dutchman doing some ebin trolling

wo in Deutschland?