Is the sauna the same as doing cardio?

Is the sauna the same as doing cardio?

Other urls found in this thread:

eng.biu.ac.il/shefio/files/2012/05/thermal-degradation-of-dna.pdf
smallworldsolarstage.org/smallworld/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

that bucket looks so damn cool, i want one.

Cardio kills gains
Sauna kills people

>is toaster the same as dish washer?

This is how you sound, fuckhead

if youre jason genova then yes

No. Sauna is good, cardio bad.

same as masturbating is to fucking.

No

Sauna is fucking great though. It boosts HGH by quite a lot, but it requires you to sit in there for a while. It helps with recovery and DOMS. It gives mental gains. It cleanses your body

t. Finngolian

When will this meme finally die?

I went to a hippy festival in south england last weekend.

There was an orgy in the sauna. Well, one girl, 3-5 guys. It was at like 8pm. There was a baby in the pram outside, baby was like 5 months old. It was the woman's baby and she just asked some total stranger to look after her baby while she had a "foursome"

Only myself and a friend were totally disgusted. Everyone else was just like "thats cool"

3 types of people

Saunas are known to cause DNA breakdown

Hence most Finns are syndromic

t. MD

Why did they have to do it in the sauna.

So why were you at the hippie festival, if not for some freshly defiled sauna strange?

thats cool

got a cheap ticket from a friend as his mate was going. I didn't know anything about the festival, I just drove up there in the morning.

I dont regret going at all, it broadened my horizons/perspective a little. I met a 37 year old man who had 17 grandkids. And I got some sick mirin stories out of it

Sure thing my man, they both make you sweat right? I run a sub 8 min 5k and all i do is go to the sauna twice a week.

But sauna killed a guy so its not meme u duufus.

A lot of shit gets retards killed.

>'retard'
He was OUR guy you idiot fucking shit

Dunno about cardio replacement, but it does increase heart rate a little bit, so it does work your cardio a little.

That's not the reason I go though. I go to the one at my local pool and I'm the only fit person there usually, and it makes me feel really relaxed afterwards. Would recommend.

It does if you do cardio in the sauna

Sauna doesn't train your muscle memory, which is a big part of building endurance with cardio.

what the fug

Hahah top bait. Swedecuck jealous of superior Finnish genes?

Ain't going to sauna ever since Zyzz fuck this shit for real

Infrared saunas are a cool concept, but I read the EM radiation is bad for you.

But sauna/sweat lodge in general is a great thing. Google "heat shock proteins"

Zyzz was a faggot
nothing of value was lost

>We found that under dry conditions, DNA degradation
begins at 130C, and continues in a linear manner until complete degradation occurs around 190C.

eng.biu.ac.il/shefio/files/2012/05/thermal-degradation-of-dna.pdf

Humans can tolerate ~100C in a dry environment, and if its humid you probably won't be going above 80-90 in a sauna.

This reply was specifically aimed at "DNA breakdown". However, saunas do negatively impact men's sperm and the DNA which they carry if NOT used in moderation (i.e. more than once a week).

I giggled

Tumblr go and stay go

Shut the fuck you stupid tumblr fuck

People like you are the reason science never gets a fair representation in the media.

Do you seriously believe the DNA in your cells reaches 100C when you're in a sauna? Your body is insulated and regulates heat. Of course you overheat, but not enough to cause any significant "DNA degradation". Otherwise using a sauna would be like getting a good dose of gamma rays.

What festival?

>the no sauna
>the nearest one is 30 minutes away

Shower steaming is close but not quite there

4 types of people

No, fucking idiot.

> cardio KILLS gainz
> zyzz == gainz
> sauna KILLS zyzz
Therefore:
> sauna KILLS gainz
Therefore:
> sauna == cardio

QED

small world
smallworldsolarstage.org/smallworld/

Thanks, I want a sweaty festival orgy. Sounds like a fun experience.

i keked