What qualities do Veeky Forums look for in a female?

What qualities do Veeky Forums look for in a female?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VQ-1q2aFzIM?t=8m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A pulse

Not annoying

Fucking this.

one that will talk to me

>He's above inanimate objects and corpses

Looks like we've got a normal fag here

a rat face

Giant clitoris

skull crushing thighs

A feminine penis

Kek

size

Innocence and curiosity, paired with eagerness to please.
Petite but womanly curves, and cute feet. That, and a nice/sensual body odour. I love them pheromones.

>Straight dark brown hair.
>Blue/green eyes
>"pale"
>pink pussy/ass
>168 cm
>D cup or bigger
>Narrow waist
>Wide hips.
>Bubbly butt
>Thicc thighs
>"Small" shoulders
>cute face
>no underbite
>slightly bitchy/attitude/independent
>a bit rough
>"conservative"
>likes music/movies
>loves to cuddle
>nice voice, likes to sing

Physically, here in Sweden, women have most of the above. Hard to find women (18-24) that don't go to the gym.

Why does this give a chubby. Fuck the first day I visited this fucking website.

youtu.be/VQ-1q2aFzIM?t=8m13s
>8:13

she likes me

that's abt it yeah

the phatest, puffiest, meatiest pussy i can find

>conservative
>traditional
>maternal
and qt

Looks like a pair of balls.

Ideally I'd like a woke-ass NazBol Uberfrau.

Face.

Neck

This. Everything pretty much follows the face

>Saw a fatty with the most beautifully face I've ever seen
>Shes obese

Mad me feel sad.

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut

s-sauce

15+ years older than me, minimum of two kids, local political significance. Energetic, cute smile, likes dancing and traveling. Not too much to ask imo

what dany from GoT should have looked like

fpbp

time to kyms btw ffs fml

If she is pretty but still does not use instagram or any other social platform to fuel her self-infatuation.

I guess its gonna be tough to find someone like this. Maybe Im going gay, women seem not be worth it after all :/

>Fat ass to lick
>Enjoys cooking
>Loyal

haha, this guy

>Veeky Forums
>looking for females
implying

pic related is ideal
realistically this lol

Must have a big ass. Huge ass is even better. Giant tits are the best optional extra.

>What qualities do Veeky Forums look for in a female?
My dick

Hooves, in a soft and cute voice

Loyal, with a pleasant disposition. My personal threshold for bitchiness is WAY lower than normal, thanks to living in towns full of bitchy beautiful women, and that includes family as well.
Being thin with big tits also helps, but it's not that important. And, keeping it Veeky Forums, I see fitness as basic grooming, if you don't care for it at all we won't be compatible.

I'll give you a quick rundown

Physical (in order of importance)
>Healthy weight
prefer thin/ athletic, but not skelly
>Nice face
symmetrical, little acne, pleasant without makeup
>good hygiene
non-oily skin, teeth well taken care of, clean hair, obviously bathes, etc
>Dresses well, uses "just enough" makeup
aka, doesn't look like a pre-op mtf
>Gud ass
>Gud tits

Personality (aside from obvious shit, like loyalty, honesty, etc)
>Intelligent
You don't have to have a > 140 IQ, but be able to hold a fucking conversation
>optimistic & fun
Nobody likes a depressive Debby downer
>Healthy Sex drive
I've dated a couple girls that were solid 9/10's and wondered how the fuck I was able to get them. I quickly found out, it was because they really didn't care much for sex, and weren't very into experimenting in bed, either. Call men scum all you like, but many women simply don't understand that sex is a need for most men, not a want. We will often forego much more important matters, just to get laid, because our biology makes it a top priority in times of drought.
>Good with money
Being good with money means you're less impulsive and thus less likely to run off with some fuckboi first chance you get
>Ambitious
If you have no ambition, you'll never own a home, get a solid career, move up in the world, etc.
>Funny
I love a girl who can make a good joke

Welcome to the rest of your life, user.

This is a woman with a strap-on sorry

s.sssauce

how about not horribly photoshopped?

What do I think is ideal?
>0-2 sexual partners, the exception being left for long term relationships that didn't work out.
>Is feminine, is alright with the idea of being a houswife
>wants to have kids
>5'6''-5'10''
>blonde/red/light brown hair
>at least d cup tiddies
>wide hips
>not fat (thicc is acceptable)
>likes to do outdoorsy things
>open to the idea of living a more simple life (hobby farm type deal) doesn't need many luxuries
>likes to fuck a lot, procreation being a desirable by-product

Realistically I think I just disqualified around 95% percent of women with my first three ideals alone. So the guidelines I am actually going by are

>white
>Isn't a slut
>Wants to have kids
>isn't fat
>5/10 face
>is feminine

I just want a mother for my kids so that they don't end up daycare drones with no sense of self or belonging 2bh

honestly i just want a normal girl without mental issues

lmao a sexy girl who likes to fuck but never does

>obese
>beautiful face
Inverse butterface is physiologically impossible. Sometimes it's possible to tell that her face WOULD HAVE BEEN beautiful, but not IS beautiful.

Daily reminder that if your attracted by a mother and not planning on eating her offspring you are a textbook cuck

>What qualities do Veeky Forums look for in a female?
how many gold medals and world records she has

its NO FAT CHICKS
then face

Looking at the women I've dated, what I'm after is a slightly feminine man with a vagina.

Bro-babes are top teir.

>cute enough for me to feel attracted to her (5-6 could be enough)
>sweet personality and appreciative when I do something for her
>not annoying or overly jealous/other weird rules
>not be fat

I have a qt azn gf now who fulfills all these statements

Realistically, on your current expectations and knowledge;
How well will your lifelong partner match your ideal qt?

>has top 1% sexual traits
>loves to fuck and satisfy all my sexual desires

>BUT ISN'T VAIN OR A SLUT
>HAS HAD 0-1 SEXUAL PARTNERS BEFORE ME

Every fucking time. No wonder this generation isn't reproducing.

for me:
>likes kids
>hard working
>good relationship with parents
stop looking for superficial qualities in women. banging sluts only makes you happy for a short period.

Can't go wrong!

>implying a virgin can't find out they like fucking
>implying that long term partners can't fuck a lot
>implying I didn't list those things under ideals

Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean you need to become a slave to pleasure. I enjoy drinking and eating calorie dense foods but I'm not drunk and covered in marinara at 10am.

>Inverse butterface is physiologically impossible

you dont just find out you like fucking. its a primal urge.

youre pathetic haha what a faggot

Yeah that's kind of how ideals work
Same as most women would want a 6'4 millionaire with a 7 inch dick who looks like a male model and is also loyal to them 100%

For all of recorded history and through nearly all cultures women's chastity was guarded and she was given to a man when she reached fertility.

>omg i cant believe these LOSERS want virgins!
>lmao of course these guys cant get girls, they just cant handle and independant woman!

Yeah buddy we are just ridiculous aren't we.

>doesnt talk much
>knows that you want sex
>does whatever it takes to make u cum
>thanks you after sex
>doesnt bother u with her bullshit, ever
>doesnt care if u buy her stuff or take her to dinner
>she is ok to just meet in the bedrom for sex
>never ever calls you
>doesnt nag you
>doesnt mind you fuck other girls
>doesnt cost more than 30€ a fuck+blowjob

and i got her already, its called asian prostitutes

So how does that disqualify my other statement? A woman can both be a virgin and enjoy fucking by your own admission, because it is a biological urge.

Fatty fat marshmallow face

has a hobby
is slim
isn't a slut
young enough to date for 1-2 years, and then pop out 5+ kids before she hits her early thirties.

So basically a unicorn.

I love how pretty much no one is like "looking for someone fit with mutual interests."

Instead it's "looking for insatiable sex drive but no sex partners."

lmao

That's not a great example, user, I can't really tell if it even has a face under all that fat.

Fyi we start off as same sex in womb and the pussy lips are indeed what becomes the ballsack on a guy. So it kind of is a nutsack

Because fit girls are masculine. My interest are masculine. I want a woman who is feminine. Somebody who has an urge to drink everyday doesn't get a pass for being drunk at work. Somebody who has the urge to eat mcdonalds for every meal doesn't get a pass for being 400 lbs. Same applies to sluts.

this desu
taller than me is a plus

>For all of recorded history and through nearly all cultures women's chastity was guarded and she was given to a man when she reached fertility.
False. You're not very educated are you? Explains the "preferences"

Lol they won't enjoy anything if inexperienced virgins like you guys are all they're going to get.

Do skinny (almost but not completely auschwitz mode) girls lack self esteem? I wouldn't mind dating a sticc.

So many guys bitch about women only wanting marriage and kids, yet so many of you guys are truly the ones who want to over populate and destroy the world.
>muh virgin brides
You guys going to start praising Allah multiple times a day next?

damn whats her arm day look like

Honestly we don't even have to be fit or share that many interests. Just not fat, be mostly sober and have any interest at fucking all.

These days all girls my age care about is ways to get fucked up, drugs booze and parties.
Or spend all their time looking at a phone. Some meme social media of the day.

I hate saying this but the last 4 girls I've been with where all mindless and completely interchangeable.

Cute yes but boring as fuck. And here is a trend i noticed. Girls want me to somehow fix them. Fix their lives, fix their boredom, fix their lives. And I tell them that I want a relationship with a complete person thats competent and responsible they start to cry.

Who knows maybe I'm finally becoming gay.

>not Auschwitz
Bitch your pic is definitely medically underweight and indeed Auschwitz mode

interesting personality
cute face
not fat

that's about it

I REALLY want to bite her obliques.

>muh virgin brides

If we go back say, 75-100 years. Can you name me one culture, in all of recorded history before that, which didn't place the utmost importance on the virginity of a bride? One where women weren't married as soon as they were deemed fertile?

attractive face
not a flat ass
somewhat intelligent (or well read, at least)
aggressive/independent

It sounds like you're dating younger girls. If you're also young, just enjoy the ride. Trying to settle down with a 21-23 year-old isn't really a smart idea in most cases.

Equating safe sex with multiple partners with obesity. lulz

In carribean cultures it's normal for kids to start having sex right around puberty and the extra experience is seen as a positive because it makes the sex better

It used to be, though.
What the fuck is happening with the world, a few more years and only the Leninas will be left.

The only problem with prostitutes is that you can't raw-dog them, kiss them or have them sit on your face. At least unless you want to get a bunch of STDs.

because why would she be a virgin?

women can get sex, in fact its usually forced on them, unlike you, an eternal virgin

Are you retarded?
Carribean people are fiercely Christian. Most of them don't have sex until they get married.
I didn't believe it until I lived there for two years.

>implying that's bad

Attractive face
thin
slightly taller than me
intelligent
conservative
subordinate

that's the dream brehs

>slightly taller than me
ahahahaha

Someone to hold me when I have a bad day. Some one who will laugh at my shitty jokes. Someone who will care for me. And a big booty is always nice.

>tfw tall white blonde
>have qt smol brown Asian gf with big tits
>she was virgin before me
>realise I will never have aryan children with her
>my blonde genes will die with me (unless I father a bastard)