/fat/ water is the new soda edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For adiposeniggers who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

PREV THREAD

>plateuing for 2 weeks straight

Who /anorexia/ here?

>/anorexia/
you mean /fasting/?

Nah, man. You want that anorexia.

No struggles, just steady visible ungains.

fat fucks

possibly
I seem to be ticking all the boxes

>compulsively micromanaging everything I eat
>people tell me I'm too skinny when I can grab folds of fat
>ramping up the cardio
>weighing myself every day
>vomitting semi-regularly
>feel guilty eating bad foods, hide in my room to do it
>quietly and covertly discard food wrappers
yay eating disorders

>/anorexia/ in /fat/
what did he mean by this?

eat a salad

we in the overweight bmi now fellas

I hit a plateau. I went from 230 to 199, but the thing is that I'm still 199 a week later.

I thought that I had already readjusted my max daily calories, and had a decent week.

So what's the common knowledge? Eat normally for a week then get back into a deficit, or just keep powering through with a consistent deficit and wait for thermodynamics to work again?

Just keep plugging away. Going a week without the scale moving is no big deal. If you feel the need just drop your intake by a 100 or 200 and see where you are a few weeks later.

Why aren't there different BMI charts for men and women? That just seems stupid to me.

cannot poo without a laxative
wat do

Eat more fiber.

If that doesn't work, see a doctor, you might have legit Ass Problems.

dont poo

When did you realize that mayo is superior to olive oil? Less fat, less calories and actually enhances the taste of your salad instead of just making it slippery and doubling the calories.
And you can get the low fat edition for even less calories that tastes virtually the same.

Most of those are just not being a fatass and caring about what you eat. Your friends probably just don't notice the fat under your clothes. Stop throwing up.

not my friends, people on here

thanks for reminding me how lonely I am anywho

>low fat mayo
>double the carbs

yeah, nah

>double the carbs

Still less calories than the fat it replaces :^)

>be me in high school
>320 pounds at 6'2
>get thrown in football but can't do shit because weak
>decide to loose weight
>idk what to do so cut out bad shit and eat less
>after a few months get to 260 pounds
>been on 4 chins for years, finally go on Veeky Forums
>use the advice to get all kinds of gainz
>everything gets better but weight loss
>plato for almost 2 years and get a job
>balloon up for a year and am at 300 pounds again
>use all this new found money to buy junk food
>my car lets me go to any restaurant with any friend at any time
>It was so much easier when I was a poor high schooler ;-;

How do you guys deal with all this access to food? i mean there were changes that I had to make while in high school but now it's just hard mode.

>bonus round- I am the salad and pastry cook at my work

got on some decent scales today after using shit homes ones for ages and thinking I'd lost weight, I've actually put more on. Honestly feel like just fucking necking myself, one less subhuman fat cunt trough pig on the planet.

I get my first real wage next week, and a hefty tax rebate at the same time
I've been living off oatmeal with water, crackerbread and tinned soup for weeks now
I'm afraid I might go a little crazy with all that cheddar

Hey man, did you get on them at like th gym at a random time? Are you sure that it's not just water weight?

This is what scares me, I didn't realize that some scales have "memory" and are mean't for one person to use, my entire family has been weighing themselves on mine and might be making my number lower than it actually is. Running has been easier for me to do and I do feel more energetic so idk if I'm just memeing myself. gonna just schedule a doctor trip to see my most accurate weight

I know how you feel m8.

is freezing yourself for extended periods a viable weightloss strategy? not cold enough to damage you, just constantly living in a lower temperature to induce low-intensity shivering

how much energy does heating a human body take anyway

can you recommend a good scale ? what makes some scales better than others?

move to alaska
though one could argue that's a bit overkill for weight loss

Same guy

What do you guys think would be a more successful plan?

To liquid fast for 24 hours every other day and eat at say maintenance calories for the days in-between

To eat only eat the free meal given to me at work, wich could either be fish,chicken or burger for five days a week and have the other two days at maintenance

Or just go the classic 500 to 1000 calories less than maintenance every day?

>6 PM
>a little over 500 calories left

Man, that's not even terribly low and I can definitely work with it (I'm not even hungry yet,) but I still feel anxious and restless when I don't have a bigger amount of calories left for the night. Anyone else relate?

yeah, kinda
I know I'll make it whatever the numbers though
I've done it before

>thinking this is anorexia
typical fat logic

how much do you think I weigh?

223lbs

not even close

I'm losing faith in your informed opinions user

Why are you posting in /fat/ if you're genuinely anorexic and at a low weight, though? Go to the thinspo thread on Veeky Forums if you have to, no one gives a shit.

by having basic fucking self control

now you're really demonstrating your lack of understanding of what anorexia is

the reverberating thought in people with an eating disorders heads is not
>i'm skinny so I'm happy
far fucking from it

I have fat I want to get rid of, like everyone else here
I'm as welcome here as you are
and if nobody gave a shit, they wouldn't reply to my posts (who's doing that right now I wonder?)

Fuck off already, retard.

No

>I'm as welcome here as you are
not really.
fatties are unhealthy and need to lose weight to be healthy
anorexics have mental disorders and need to gain mass to be healthy.

I know how they work, dumbass. I just told you to go to the thinspo thread, it's all anorexics and bulimics there. This isn't the right place for you. Having fat doesn't make you fat.

I don't share their goals, plus those people are twats
if the goal was to be healthy, sure
but let's not open that can of worms

Then what do you want? Go see a fucking professional, christ, you're not gonna get help for your "fat=bad" mentality from fucking Veeky Forums of all places, especially not in a place that's full of people who WANT to lose weight. Use your brain.

>but let's not open that can of worms
even if your goal is aesthetics anorexics look like shit to everyone around you and you'll never be happy with your body even with 2% body fat.
fuck off with your defense of "lol i deserve to b here k"
you are not welcome.
seek therapy for your body dysmorphia or kill yourself I don't care but you're not welcome or supported in your attempt to have no fat.

Finnaly made it to 200 lbs bros

started at 246 now im at 200

aiming for 190, then I don't know if i should cut more or go on maintenance. Guess i'll ask here once i get there

you don't understand at all
which is fair, I don't expect you to
I was just annoyed by this post which insinuated you had me figured out

but to address your points
>see a fucking professional
implying I want help
>fucking Veeky Forums of all places
implying I want help from fucking Veeky Forums of all places
>full of people who WANT to lose weight
I WANT to lose weight too

I doubt any of that makes sense to you because you're (probably) overweight but I'm not happy with myself and want to lose more. You can understand that at least?

>even if your goal is aesthetics
it isn't, just fat loss
whatever body that gives me, that's what I'm striving for
EVEN if it doesn't look good or make sense, it's just what I'm gonna do
I know it's not rational, I just don't care
>seek therapy
Again, I don't want help for this. I just want to lose weight, like you.

If I'd I was 250lbs you wouldn't have a problem, so just pretend I am.

>I'm as welcome here as you are
nope, you sound like a retards and a pussy, bad combination.

>i do what i want and don't care abot da rools my goals aren't even for real human beans
nevermind, just kill yourself.

literally nothing you listed has anything to do with anorexia
also if you are overweight it's literally impossible to be anorexic
but keep up the fat-logic and you're never gonna make it

you came in very late, catch up

I get the feeling I upset you

already did, my point still stands

...Except I'm not the same person who wrote , dumbass. I'm just a different user pointing out how stupid you're sounding right now.

We know you want to lose weight, but this isn't the place for you. It's a thread for fat people looking to lose weight, not a fucking pro-ana thread. Go to myproana or r/proED or some thinspo tumblr community if you have to, but stop attentionwhoring here, for fuck's sake. Literally no one wants you here, as I'm sure you can tell that from all the replies you've gotten, unless you lack THAT much self-awareness.

You know, you could've just not mention your anorexia and talked about losing weight in general instead, but you had to go and bring it up for the attention. Yeah, I know, people with ED's often want attention and are fucked in the head, but christ, you're embarrassing yourself hardcore right now. At least you're anonymous, I guess, but sheesh. Fuck off.

>pointing out how stupid you're sounding right now.
eating disorders in a nutshell

you're trying to tell a schizo that it's all in their head
your heart is in the right place but it's a wasted effort

I'm just replying to posts, I haven't made any statements without being asked first, check the thread

if it bothers you so much just pretend I'm fat
I will disappear once this thread 404's anyway and just become another fat user

>you're trying to tell a schizo that it's all in their head
he's trying to tell a schizo to leave the shooting range when everyone else is doing it for fun but he's doing it to practice murdering the ghosts(children) in his neighborhood.

That's... not what I said at all. I said nothing about "just thinking different" and neither did I tell you to "just eat" or whatever the bullshit is that people spew, but I told you to go see a professional for your mental illness. As you should, because it's an illness. And to get the fuck out from here. I'm not worried about you and frankly I don't give a shit about whether you die or not, I just want you to stop shitting up the thread and attentionwhoring.

I said you sound stupid, because you sound like a stupid person. I didn't say you're stupid BECAUSE of your anorexia. You can be a stupid person and an anorexic at the same time, you know.

Weight affects our hearts the same way no matter if we're a man or a woman.

I think I'm getting through to you, hot damn

I know it's irrational, I know it's unhealthy, I know it's probably gonna kill me. But you as a (presumably) overweight individual can empathise with that at least?
You could have made a change at any time you wanted but you kept getting fatter until you couldn't ignore it any more (again, presumably. Even if you aren't fat I won't tell you to "fuck off", you're obviously here for a reason).

also, if I'm attention whoring then you're doing it too
I'd stop responding if you did

so let's consider the matter closed? Please?

drink bleach

You are delusional, there is no such thing as scale memory. There are electronic scales that you can enter your information into and make a profile for the purposes of measuring BMI and body fat, but a normal scale doesn't do that.

I'm trying to be civil but you're not making it easy

Sorry I'm not fat
Sorry I invaded your safe space
I wish you the best in your fat loss

>when people hate you for being an irrational faggot but you lash out at them for responding to you like you're an irrational faggot
bleach is real good for burning fat.

its just what I was told man, told by a doctor. My fat is playing mind games with me

lashing out?
I've been nothing but well mannered and I've been told to kill myself multiple times

>bleach is real good for burning fat.
thanks for the tip!
you DO understand!

I have never been fat tho always had abs since middle school kek

>made it to 200
SMALL FATS OUT REEEEEEEE
YOU MUST BE 300 POUNDS TO POST HERE

>Sorry I'm not fat
>Sorry I invaded your safe space
Nobody says this honestly, especially folks with mental disorders which make them hate fat.
stop hiding behind kike semantics and lies and leave

Irrelevant when you dont have a modicum of discipline

Sure go on a fast and diet but if youre not gonna restrain yourself youre gonna go back to your old ways

I meant to say 'fat enough' but I take your point
and I'll leave
I mean I won't actually leave but you'll think I'm gone
see you around

Don't care as long as you stop attentionwhoring about your anorexia and weight in here, christ. We know you'd just haaaaaate to be fat and think it's disgusting and the worst thing ever, but there's nothing enviable about anorexia and the superiority you're undeniably feeling.

Also, I'd strongly reconsider your priorities if you're seriously feeling smug about staying here and in general WANT to stay in a "community" that clearly hates your guts, but hey, do what you want with your freetime, I guess.

Am I doing some thing wrong on the sailrsbbit TDEE calculator?
According to it a healthy weight loss for me is like half a pound a week.
I'm 260. What gives?

that's a 250kcal deficit right?
you can ramp it up if you want to, nothing stopping you

You don't need a calculator in order to eat less

I will. When I had it set for 2lbs a week it said my daily intake was 1025 and too low.

there's no way you're 3'4"

I got back on the Veeky Forumswagon yesterday after 3 weeks of pure retardation. Don't let vacations fuck your mind up, basically killed all the gains I had made, which were very poor to begin with.

5'10" 260 29% body fat according to the BF calculator

>water is the new soda edition
Guys, you should not eat so much water. It slows down your metabolism, and besides, as a fat person, your metabolism is already shit so you need all the caloriesw you can get.

Just eat a lot more, drink only stuff with calories and your metabolism will go up and you will lose weight.

>done with squats
>half way through deadlifts
>start yawning like a bitch

compounds kills the fatty

how are you dealing with that?
are you looking at the damage to undo or are you just working from where you are now?

>eat more to lose weight
lol no

does cronometer only have a database of american foods?

Basically just have to undo the damage because I'm so fucking weak rn and getting diet back on track is hard as fuck because now I'm hungry all the time again, despite the hunger being a non issue before.

I suppose you wouldn't fall off the wagon if things were going swimmingly
power through it

I'm trying my darndest to stay strong

1 PM here
7 Hours until my 24 hour fast is complete!

rate what I think is a healthy breakfast..
3 eggs
turkey links
green peppers, Tabasco peppers, onions, and a homemade hotsauce
myfitness app puts this at about 300-and-some, calories and a 3rd of day's protein intake.

Looks good mang

I would tomatoes on my eggs

CUT
MY
LIFE
INTO
PIECES
>THESE ARE MY NEW BITCH TITS
Scale keeps rising
No stopping
Dont give a fuck if sperg rage is subsiding

*dank riff*

@apple or whoever updates the googledoc...

I thought we had some left over diced tomatoes, but we didn't so no tomato for me :(

This is an extremely unhealthy healthy meal but it looks somewhat tasty
If you think that's 300 calories you need to buy a new scale

>today was my cheat meal day
>planned on having ben and jerrys
>checked the b&j twitter to see if a new flavor came out
>apparently the company is leftist as fuck and shill for refugees

Well shit. Now i need to find a politically center ice cream company. Any recommendations?

I don't eat breakfast.
But if I did, I would eat an apple and a piece of whole wheat bread.

Custard is like crack to me, holy shit. The 16 pots of Ambrosia custard in the fridge are calling to me. I want to eat all of them right now. I won't break. I WON'T BREAK

Blue Bell built its reputation on being southern folks' ice cream. Not sure if you would be able to get it where you live though.