Why do good looking people have naturally good muscular development?

Why do good looking people have naturally good muscular development?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aum2NUs7BaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll take useless, meaningless generalizations for $200, Alex.

because they exercise

youtube.com/watch?v=Aum2NUs7BaQ

because the hormonal environment that leads to good muscle development has other benefits like good bone structure and healthy skin.

Because the fact that they have good muscle development is what makes them good look looking. OP please stop pretending to be autistic, your family misses you

Because superior genes in aesthetics are usually selectively bred in conjunction with superior genes for health and muscularity.

Predisposition to good muscular development as well as having attractive facial features are all indicators of good, healthy genetics and are usually correlated. Sure, there are exceptions, but this is why they are called exceptions.

Because Hitler was right

this motherfucker looks like he came straight out of Final Fantasy

penis size and height materia pls

because they do not loose

you already answered your own question. People who are good looking literally have better genetics and on average tend to have been frame/muscle mass

It only seems that way because they know not to complain or reveal the hard work as that takes away from the allure of being naturally inclined.

They learned the value of doing your sit-ups and taking care of their body so long ago that it became second nature to their adult bodies. Things like this and good posture naturally results in thick necks like that.

Cause good looking people had healthy upbringings that made their face and body develop correctly

Basically being stress free allowed them to develop without any errors occurring in the process, they got the right hormones at the right times and they got the right nutrition, so their whole package came out right.

Genes

my children gonna have proper development

I never got why autists wear hoddies in the gym. It's ridiculously uncomfortable.

>I never got why autists wear hoddies in the gym
hide that hairline

Who the fuck cares about some random dyel's hair?

what part of autist do you not understand

All of it. Does anyone understand their logic?

the attention they get through-out their lives has all sorts of beneficial aspects.