How could anyone find this desirable? he looks like a white gorilla ffs

how could anyone find this desirable? he looks like a white gorilla ffs

*a white gorilla that could fuck up multiple brock lesnars

It's not about looks, it's about himself.
To put it simply - you'll never understand.
One day you may

He said himself that in the ''real world'' he isn't attractive and that most women find his body gross.

But he didn't care he wanted to look good for himself.

He used to look pretty good just 4 years ago but then he started doing things to his hair eyes and eyebrows

>how could anyone find this desirable? he looks like a white gorilla ffs
Obviously girls with a gorilla fetish.
Didnt her wife cheat on him with an actual gorilla?

>you'll never understand
>one day you may

So stupid it's hilarious

Since you're a mere mortal you'll never know

i think it was all the coke, he looked fucking rough by the end

Go outside

>tfw you would sacrifice a thousand dyel OPs a day to keep rich alive, but he would willingly leave us behind to ensure our gains

Bored on the last day of block week class while people ask wrap up questions.

Don't get butthurt man. Just having some fun on the internet.

You have to admit saying that in a thread worshipping this meathead kinda highlights how stupid that comment is...

How could anyone not find that desirable?

he did not want to look like a normal a person .
he wanted to look as big as possible and he actually made it.

rip rich

Rich lived his own life. He looked how he wanted to and didn't adhere to the desires of everyone else like most people (myself included) do on the regular.

He truly made it and should be an inspiration to anyone wanting to be a true individual.

Hi, I'm Rich Piano and I'm dead now. Don't do what I did, never surpass five scoops of "kill it" followed up by a eight hour arm workout, right babe?

You shut your whore mouth.

Hey...this is what he loved, what he enjoyed in life, might not be what you want, like or love, AND he didn't give a fuck what others thought..just live your life!!! You want to be huge, be huge, aesthetic, be aesthetic, fucking stick figure, then be a fucking stick figure!!! Live for yourself, not anyone else!!!

why is Veeky Forums such beta cocksuckers

idolizing bodybuilders like yuo are a bunch of little girls

fucking gay

nope. team of Lesnars' would gangbang the gorilla like a team of niggers to a white girl.

We're in good hands with his successor

Put Zyzz in there in between Obi-Wan and Yoda

(you)
here you go my dude

LOL, he does actually.

only thing wrong with piano man's physique is that his head and face are fucking huge
also his skin is fucked

>only thing wrong with piano man's physique is that his head and face

Dudes literally a walking freak show, there's absolutely nothing OK with his physique.

op is either a troll or a jealous fag. rich was the best man

>size means most in a fight
Brock Lesnar was beat by a lot of dudes much smaller than him, and he actually had some fighting skill. Pianas never trained any fight skills.

hes not walking anymore idiot

Ok he's a white gorilla. Rich was fighting the good fight... Little white bitches are fucking monkeys all the time or black dudes wouldn't be into them and you get mad cause he's fighting the mud shark sharknado.??

and also he's dead

He fought Jason Genova

i laughed

Most people WANT to look attractive by everyone else's standards. What Rich did to himself was a result of mental illness and submissiveness to his high expectations dad and was as unhealthy as those HAES losers, and him dying so young pretty much proves it. Rich is a terrible role model and being inspired by him is dangerous.

What does this sentence even mean?

Did Rich have a son?

it's not about looking attractive, which is all you betas piss and moan about. He was leaving HUMANITY BEHIND FOUR SCOOPS CMOOOOON GOOD FUCKING MORNING

>white

If an obese man wanted to look obese you wouldn't accept this, but when a guy wants to look like a mutant retard suddenly it's okay.