Wow... really makes me think

wow... really makes me think...

Attached: wow....jpg (646x547, 111K)

Hard to deny when this board has multiple people who reject evolution.

>Blaming people for denying lies.

Aww have you taken your medication today buddy?

>buddhists
>jews

Attached: 1345513220452.jpg (293x301, 81K)

*tips mitre*

Anti Bully Ranger Orthodox!

>A Reddit-tier drawing is enough to convince you of something
wow... really makes me think...

Sorry I don't believe in atheist fairy tales, evolution is a lie it implies that Gods creation was not good and had to change to become good, that's completely false and goes against the narrative of the bible, God mad every single creature on Earth and Adam named them all

>it's a lie because it hurts my feelings and I can't handle it

Powerful stuff.

It's kind of hard to take evolution seriously when it relies on the exact same idea of causality that atheists attack when it comes to the idea of the universe having a first cause. Then suddenly we have to accept wacky ideas about time being "non-linear" or the universe spontaneously appearing for no reason whatsoever.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, it will hurt you when you deny God and die in the lake of fire

>falling for the wisdom of the world
>not believing God when He tells you how He did it

Lol okay psycho.

I'm not an atheist first off so jot that down chief. Don't conflate the big bang with evolution, they are separate concepts at separate levels of truth and current understanding. Evolution is real and is basic stuff. Even children have the brainpower to understand this, and yet here you are.

If you're not an atheist, why do you deny what's written in scripture?

Because you don't have to be an atheist to not be a Christian.

You either believe in God, or you don't

Attached: 1486692732998.png (562x776, 607K)

I don't believe in YOUR god, I accept the possibility of A god.

>major religions with recognizable priests

Yes, Hinduism has more practitioners than either of them. But nobody knows what a Hindu priest looks like outside of India.

There is only one God, if you don't accept him then you're an atheist. Simple as that, this isn't rocket science if you're a Mohammedan or belong to the Synagoge of Satan you will surely inherit the Hellfire

Typical circular reasoning of Christian creationists.

Which is worse
>Athiest autism
Or
>Theist autism

Holy shit this thread better be full of LARP'ers

Attached: 1507979717593.png (211x239, 4K)

Any man with common sense would be a creationist, I don't associate myself with evolutionists these people deny reality and belong in a mental asylum

The evolution as a linear path to perfection is a meme. It just happens that things change, and species try to adapt to that.

>Synagogue of Satan
Nice to know you believe in the expanded fanfiction of the Jews, user.
>surely inherit the Hellfire
Doesn't exist in the OT therefore irrelevant :)

Evolution is a meme
The Jews of the bible are not the same Jews of today, talmudism is a modern religion invented maybe 2000 years ago, they are liars and say they are Jews but they aren't, if they were real Jews from the scripture they would accept Jesus Christ as lord and saviour but they don't, they murdered him, Gods only begotten son.

I'm not an atheist gfy

>any man with common sense would ignore reality

Deep...

You all are simply Muslims, trust me I know it's odd, but it's not false. God created us, I agree with you on many points, but you can clearly see that the Koran's message that the Jews were the chosen ones, but are no longer, is in line with logical reasoning. Clearly this message is an important one for understand God and his plans.

Ok, if you're so intelligent, show me the evidences, things that proves me that your point is rational, because saying "Lol it's God it's common sense" doesn't mean shit in science, it's not showing any proofs, evidences or even arguments, just imagining something because when we can't explain thing because "it's common sense".

And please don't show me your "scriptures", no need for circular reasoning.

While the existence of a God may be real, evolution is not a myth as creationists want to believe, we literally see it happening and examples of it.

>I'm intellectual n shit, those religious persons are dumb af and attack me because reading books makes me superior to them, and because people who read books can't be religious n' shit, like Donald Knuth.

Where is your proof that jesus is the prophesied messiah?

The prophesy says there will be peace on earth when he comes.
Its been 2018 years since his supposed evangel. There is no peace.
There is no universal belief in the one god.
Just iliterate christians who can't even disprove whats left porphyry's books.

This is why aviroes said christianity will succumb to islam.

>And please don't show me your "scriptures", no need for circular reasoning.

Then don't show us yours, as Darwin wrote his book with baseless claims, and evidence of artificial selection.

Artificial selection is in the Bible by the way. Never natural selection. You don't see evidence of natural selection. You see evidence of viruses getting stronger to work around medicinal improvements.

The Tanakh is still the authority. You adopt the concept of the Messiah which is from it, then twist it around to fit your agenda. Jesus cannot be the Messiah because he doesn't fill any of the roles:
1. Be a physical descendant of David (he is not)
2. Is not to be considered God or God himself.
3. Did not usher in the Messianic Age.
inb4 Cyrus was the Messiah:
the fact he wasn't of David's line and did not usher in the Messianic age is a sign he was not the Messiah.

This doesn't even make sense for most of human history it was the clergy who could write and read

It's not the middle ages anymore and hasn't been for almost 1000 years homeboy. That's a stupid argument. Now we have jesus freaks denying the change in genetic populations over time.

Imagine being christian and going on Veeky Forums

Yeah what even happens there?

There are all kinds of prophecies about him. You're ignoring the others and focusing on just one and insisting that it be interpreted in a certain way.

Isaiah 9 prophesied that he would be the prince of peace, mighty God...
Isaiah 53 prophesied that he would suffer and die for our sins...
Daniel 9 prophesied that he would be a king, given authority over all the universe...
And lots of others.

Jesus, when he arrived, said the Kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed -- the smallest of all seeds that grows into a large plant. He also taught that he must suffer and die for our sins, then the message would be preached to all nations, then he would return to restore peace on earth in its fullness (i.e. the kingdom will have reached its full growth).

Attached: 1492745125991.jpg (800x818, 547K)

I imagine it's like being Muslim and hanging out in a bar

Friendly reminder Christians, lolis and traps are sinful

>>bible this and that
Always the same things with you christards and always the same simple and obvious objection: No proof for the central supernatural claims of your religion.

You call me retarded and yet you never even bothered to read the context of my post -- i.e. what I was responding to.
Why would I have responded to that other post with an apologetic about the existence of God or something?

Oh wait, you're a muslim. Yeah you're stuff is bullshit too. Mohammed was a pedophile warlord who got lucky.

???
No, I'm not.
Sheesh.
Person A says, "Jesus didn't fulfill the biblical prophesies about the Messiah."
I respond with a post about Jesus fulfilling biblical prophecies.
You then rush in like a retard saying, "alwas teh same withs shcristfag!!! u haev no proof of god!!"
Stop even replying to me, honestly.

Replace the books with fedoras and I'd agree