The fittest president ever

How can I achieve this figure?

That's not Teddy

Big Macs with Extra Large Fries and Diet Coke for reps
Superset with Steak cooked Well Done and topped with Ketchup

1 trillion pussy grabs for grip strength, limitless success for cardio and media salt for the manly puffy face

spend all your time working to become a 70+ year old billionaire.

>spend all your time working
Maybe Trump should try that.

Get no exercise for most of your adult life. Eat total garbage.

>Spend all your time squandering wealth.

Ftfy

>hindsight from someone not in his position
>implying 2.9 billion isn't a lot of money no matter how you spin it

fittest president ever would be Obama (unironically) or someone 100 years or more back. Back in the day they were all fit

and Washington fought vampires

I always hate this because 1) the math doesn't actually work out to be true, and 2) even if it did, putting your money in an S&P 500 Index fund and leaving it alone is probably THE BEST way to grow your wealth.

The point is that he easily could have invested in all sorts of ventures and businesses that would have been much more profitable. Having lost to the market this badly over such a long period of time is truly an indicator of very poor business and portfolio management.

>Missing the point this hard
I think what it's trying to say is that Trump isn't some genius investor or selfmade billionaire God

>I always hate this because it reflects poorly upon muh dear leader.

>being a barista is an artisan class job pay me more money
>No don't automate my worthless job my screenplay still hasn't been picked up

eat KFC with 2 plate fork

>Retarded strawman
>Retarded false dichotomy that if you dont like an obese zionist populist you must be a "sjw"

How's that wall progressing?

I'm pro open borders and welcome every proud Mexican who will do whatever it takes not to live in glorious Mexico.

Not really, I'm just autistic when it comes to the kind of argument people use when they want to feel superior to others, when the argument itself is flawed.

So you're okay with becoming a minority in your own country?

HMmmmmm

Absolutely dude white people need to be replaced for the good of all. Can't wait until poop head Trump is forced to take in boatloads of Somalis like European countries hahah that'll show him.

>he ONLY made 2 billion
>he's a financial idiot

What the image so conveniently leaves out is that there's no way at the time of his investing that he could have seen the growth potential. This is why so few people did it to begin with. Hence why it's hindsight

Something else to point out, from a Bloomberg article on the subject -

"That, however, understates his performance. For one thing, if he put all his money in index funds and reinvested all the dividends for 41 years, he'd be dead, because you can't buy food with reinvested dividends."

Teddy was a lying kike. Andrew Jackson is the answer for the fittest and most badass president.

no. investing in index funds is generally an easy, safe investment over the long-term. if you're going into real estate you're supposed to do much better than a basic index fund, which any dickhead can invest in. the fact that he did much worse demonstrates he's a shit businessman.

"...the fact that he did much worse..."

Factually incorrect. Do some research instead of just believing everything you read in an internet meme image.

it's a pretty cut and dry fact

you covefe drinking fake news reading retard

It's really not. If he invested the $40 million (which wasn't cash but the value of his father's company when he started running it in 1974) in the S&P and reinvested all of the dividends, it would now be worth 2.9 billion. The 8 billion figure comes from if he had done this in 1982, which would be due to market timing and because his stake in his father's company was then worth 200 million (which was grown during the time Trump was running the company). Again, this would have been true only if he had reinvested all of the dividends, and spent none of the money on his day-to-day living.

So, two things - how much money do you think he has spent on himself (traveling, eating and drinking, and having fun) for the last 40 years? How much would that have affected the compound growth of his wealth? How much money is he REALLY worth right now if you consider the value of his name itself as a brand?

You can hate Trump all you want and think he's a terrible president, that's fine, I'm not going to argue that. But this specific argument is stupid AF.

Jackson used a cane his entire presidency.

I get it's hip on Veeky Forums to like the dude that seems the most racist, but come on now.

>I wish Hillary won, she was so fit..

If you kept up with real news you'd know that plans were just released.

Jackson isn't liked for being the most racist, he's liked because he took on the establishment and won.

>obama doing sad little lunges and wobbly ohp with tiny dumbbells.gif

Index funds are as basic as investing gets. They're designed to be safe, low growth, long-term assets.
Real estate is a riskier asset with higher rewards if done right. That Trump only made $2.9B - and thats not even getting into how inaccurate Forbes lists are - is fucking embarassing. He's a financial retard if that is the best he can do, you could literally not try in real estate with the amount of money Trump had and do better.
Trumps only accomplishment is becoming a living meme that somehow became president. It sucks for everybody alive today, but it'll provide laughter for years to come.

Trump turned a million into a billion before his father died. Mediocre growth after that does not take away from his previous accomplishment

>billionaire
try again

People tend to forget the housing crisis/whatever it was. You could he worth a billion one day and living off the streets the next day. It's not easy at all being rich

It actually does he invested in New York real estate right before it should to the moon. That's called getting lucky or most likely he was buddies with them he people getting into power and knew the inside track.

> that
> fit
Kek no

>the dude that seems the most racist
Literal fake news. Jackson gets such an unfair rap

this is wrong. bush worked out all the time