What qualities do Veeky Forums look for in a male?

What qualities do Veeky Forums look for in a male?

nerdy, sweet, not a manwhore. nice feet is also a plus

That dudes 50 by the way.

wow it's almost like taking hgh and steroids makes you look better

Feminine penis

No shit? What's his name?

Chang Thunderwang

>8-12% BF
>lean muscle but not built/shredded
>cute face
>can manhandle me easily
>dick between 5" to 7.5"
>has a hobby I can enjoy
>loyal
Uhhh I think thats it

I am worried about balding tho.

Same, except the manhandling
>tfw too big to get tossed around

Chuando Tan. Srs Google it there are tons of homoerotic pics on his ig. He's definitely gay.

Are you a grill? If not kill yourself.

>Chuando Tan
Just checked out his ig.
Dude's fucking built.
Hella gay too.

>swift as the coursing river
>all the force of a great thypoon
>all the strength of a raging fire
>mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Idk I'm a skinny twink but I'm fit and I have a good butt. Girls and guys like me so I stay winning
Take biotin pills. My crown area was thinking but ever since I took them it's gotten thicker and it's finally growing back out. Also, make sure to get regular haircuts and massage your scalp gently with shampoo. Take a day off and put oil at the ends of your hair (not at your scalp because it will clog hair follicles). yeah I'm a fag but beauty doesn't come naturally these days

are there any side effects 2 biotin? I have a crown in the middle of my hairline and its been thinning out for the past 4 months and it's fucking my motivation up...

Biotin is also found in things like carrots, which gives it is orange color. Good for you eyes, skin and nails too. Make sure to drink plenty of water and keep working out. If you're taking other supplements when working out, make sure to research if they have any side affects too. Stress and depression causes hair loss as well. Don't beat yourself up about. Keep going and do you best

Number one quality for me is a sense of humor. He has to be able to make me laugh. Other than that, I like a guy who doesn't eat like a disgusting pig and at least makes an effort to take care of himself and be active and healthy. I love a broad, tight chest (looks so sexy in a white tshirt) and strong arms that can manhandle me and make me feel like a tiny helpless woman. I have to stop. I'm getting myself worked up

Btw sorry for the grammar errors, my phone is lagging on 5%