Why do Vegans hate this woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ladul9qhJ0

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
youtube.com/watch?v=-aT_5UPyHvw&t=0
youtube.com/watch?v=qv0EoN0VjmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She doesn't consider the crusade against the "animal holocaust" an end which justifies any means?

She is a mother. And she isn't a cunt.

>She is a mother. And she isn't a cunt.

This

The only vegan i follow desu . and she has had a child unlike most of the barren freaks that are vegans

Vegans are disgusting nutrient deficient cultists, that explains all of their actions.

Nearly every person in the vegan movement is an alien looking, scratchy pre-teen voiced, narcissistic faggot. If veganism is supposed to be healthy then apparently nobody on youtube is doing it right because they all show signs of low-t and look generally emaciated and unhealthy.

Vegans hate human children. This woman doesn't seem hateful or angry. She is calm and I don't think I've ever seen here raise her voice.

What about mic the vegan Desu

Vegan You tubers besides the woman in pic. Are vile human beings.

Vegan here. Like anyone with an undergrad degree- her talking points are okay enough but sloppy, and often poorly reasoned. However, she puts up this facade of rationality and tolerance- with the monotonous voice, showing very little emotions etc... Meanwhile, she's an abstract cruiser, lazy about doing research- or incompetent, hypocritical, patronizing, and doesn't add anything to the vegan youtube community. She isn't adding anything original other than "the other vegans are scaring people away from veganism, but not me". with a bit of "look at how intellectually irresponsible everyone else is, but not me"

She's an ugly fatass stay at home mom with no marketable skills, and next to zero analytical skills. i hope her family dies in a car wreck.

>Vegan here.

Stopped there

Check this Goy out

I agree with this

She also has this obsession with trying to prove that a vegan diet doesn't necessarily have to be high in carbs, even though a high-fat vegan diet is absurd and basically means you're making walnuts and peanut butter the center of your meals.

You just fit right in with OP's post, don't you?

>y do Vegans hate this woman?
I don't though, she and mic the vegan are the best vegan yters

>Vegan here
>i hope her family dies in a car wreck.

Because Vegans are crazy hateful fucks.

Tl;dr: she's a heretic who deviates from proper orthodoxy and must be burnt.

She's honest.

If you don't over-exagerate the virtues of veganism, you get excommunicated.

Vegans don't like her because she says bad things about other vegans and it's "counterproductive" to do so. You aren't allowed to criticize other members of the cult. Veganism is *literally* a fucking cult.

harley you dont have and undergraduate degree

>mfw vegan is more shorter than vegetarian.

>argumentum ad hominem

>Vegans are disgusting nutrient deficient cultists
Literally
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade

did she tell the truth? vegans hate that

kek

I'm gonna need some full body pics of her before making any conclusions

youtube.com/watch?v=-aT_5UPyHvw&t=0

She can look super sexy if she wanted to. Just look at this video and tell me you would not bang her all day long.

youtube.com/watch?v=qv0EoN0VjmQ

mommy