Blocks your path

blocks your path

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSfFIqDFBto/?hl=en&taken-by=christiemcfit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking normies.

BRAPS your path

There's nothing more cringey than people doing " on the go " workouts in public like that.

Once I was at an airport and the flight was delayed. This guy got up and started doing single legged squats. I was half-expecting the airport police to detain him and anally search him for how much of a faggot he was being.

the girl is hot but i hate these reaction prank vids where the prankster is thinking "psh these people think im so weird doing my squat workout. oh man this is so funny. they are looking at me like wtf haha jeez i must really look unusual doing this here lol" and while it isnt funny, the chick is still hot so ill give her that i guess

is brap the sound of the elastic band? idgi

theme park security tranqs her in the neck, she goes down, they brown bag her and drag the unconcious body out of theme park, everyone watching applauds them

name of grill?

>filename

fitness "women" are so cringeworthy

They can't just go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and shutup about it they've got to make sure the whole world knows

>796▶
>BRAPS your path

lol ohh fug

shes not hot lmao

shes fuckable I guess but shes a completely average looking gook and her ass isnt even that nice for someone who dedicates a whole instagram to ass pics

instagram.com/p/BSfFIqDFBto/?hl=en&taken-by=christiemcfit

People on Instagram should be gased.

>prank vids
is that what you think this is?

>Dancer of the Boreal Valley

MODDDS

The only acceptable workout in public is pushups.

i go to the gym 6 days a week and recently posted a progress pic and some friends called me a tool jokingly. why the fuck is it okay for these dumb thots to do meme exercises 4 times a week and have an instagram with hundreds of asspics

>equality is a meme lads

I work at an airport and do single leg squats when I'm not busy. Kill yourself cuck.

kek

Her ass isn't even nice. No shape just fat n big, like a powerlifter

it's only cringey because she's wearing booty shorts and doing excessive butt exercises

I, too, work out in Jean shorts in unusual places. I swear I don't do it for the attention.
I don't even pay attention to the camera.

I hope you called them out on their body shaming...