Boys

Boys...

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/ben-and-jerry-s-ben-and-jerry-s-create-a-rich-piana-ice-cream-flavor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Piana
youtu.be/3LppogNC-5A
youtube.com/watch?v=k_6Abp7hgZk
youtube.com/watch?v=wH_r0y21-vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss him

someone should offer some scoops

Lol it's what frauds deserve

I remember how the darkness doubled
I recall lightning struck itself

good night sweet prince

Why does he have a star?

Dog has spotted an innocent child in need of mauling.

She has a family and a job or friends right?

Suicide after losing a loved one who you never expected to die is actually common since you feel like you've lost everything.

Those drives, those going out to shop, she is alone now

Tell, me she has a family

Wow, that is really trashy all around.

Tasteless in life, tasteless in death.

WHy the fuck would he actually not have a star? He was actually a fucking brilliant man of his own, a true warrior. He died for our sins.

Because he was on Scrubs and Malcolm in the middle.

I don't think rich had any intention of living to old age. He probably wanted to go in a way like this

> roided up freak dies from being roided up freak
What did anyone expect?
You can't tap gains beyond mortal means and expect to live.

meet me at the corner store in five minutes we will physically discuss this

>mortal

>tfw my workout playlist has natty anthem as a joke in it and I had forgotten about that
>tfw it started playing yesterday middle of my session and I teared up

Show him bro!

Is that an actual Hollywood star?

d-delet this user

i guess they'll give any old piece of shit a star on their little cuck walk.

Well yeah, I mean trashy and tasteless was like his whole thing

are you for real

Anyone can get a star.

>frog posting
>cuck

How long did this attention whore set up this pic for instagram? Doggo looks confused af.

jealous as fuck

He probably paid for that.

They all pay for it.

Literally any retard that has a minor role in anything and cashes out some money can have one

Except he didn't die from the roids. So your point is moot.

This is what I've literally been trying to find. What the hell did he actually die from?
His new "weight loss" drug he just started taking?

Holy shit I haven't been there in a while and I thought it was some dumbass fake death thread what the fuck piano man no

>four candles
FIVE FUCKING CANDLES BITCH, C'MON.

change.org/p/ben-and-jerry-s-ben-and-jerry-s-create-a-rich-piana-ice-cream-flavor

sign it bois, lets get him his own ice cream

You just need to pay for it. It's not an award or anything.

Thing is, all of the fucking retards that threw money at him.

this. what gives?

not a single argument made by these pathetic morons. also, IMAGINE being such a pussy bitch that you get all touchy whenever someone points out that some dead roid chimp was total garbage.

He was a funny meme fitness guy, what is even the reason to hate him?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Piana

lmao wait, what? this guy was an actual moderately known body builder? i thought he was just some faggot youtube goon like scooby or something. or zyzz

lol. don't juice, kids

Hey hey newfriend

why does everyone love rich so much?

>slapped a guy with learning difficulties
>was clearly very insecure, to the point where he talked about another youtubers dick size
>arms and chest full of oil, looks disgusting and has an objectively bad physique
>really bad advice, tells people to look in the mirror at their arms to make them grow. 8 hour arms lol
>took a gun to the gym because of internet trolls

he's far from a a good role model or someone to aspire to, apart from the brand he built he hasn't really accomplished much

Go back to r/fitness

Im kinda emotional over him.

Fuck his wife, someone go murder that slut so she doenst get any of his shit.

i don't post on rebbit so i think i'll stay here and watch you continue to cry over your roided chimp lmao

LOL I didn't know this freak almost-human orange raisonman had a star on a pavement somewhere. Fuck him and fuck him and fuck you. can't wait until the world forgets about him in 3 weeks.

He overdosed on oxycontin and smacked his head bad when falling down unconscious. Doctors put him in a coma so he wouldn't die from internal bleeding or some shit, but he died anyway.

why did he take a gun to the gym? what were the trolls going to do?

lol, he didn't die from steroid use and neither has almost anyone in history so far.
You LITERALLY CAN tap gains beyond mortal limits and live up to a very old age just fine. Literally almost all steroid users manage this, and only a few have died from steroids, ever.
Piana was not one of those few.

Janoy deserves far more than 5 seconds of slapping.

he received generic death threats, probably related to the order 66 drama or whatever it was

I still cant believe he's dead.

And what did you accomplish? Whining on the Internet?

Literally never heard of this guy til he died and suddenly every thread is about how things will never be the same. Someone give me some context or is everyone just attention seeking "hurr durr I watched some videos of him when he was alive therefore I'm gonna act like I lost a best friend"

>Literally almost all steroid users manage this, and only a few have died from steroids, ever.

Sounds well-researched.

whats the point of your argument?

If we were in 1997 and there was no social media, would she still do it? Of course not, fucking bitch.

I have one too. Look it up, Pich Riana
True story

It is, dumbfuck. 3 people in USA die from steroids every YEAR. Look it up. More people die from tripping and falling ffs.

>slapped a guy with learning difficulties
Jason deserved it. Plus Jason is smart enough to understand he can annoy people.
>was clearly very insecure, to the point where he talked about another youtubers dick size
Boston had been insulting him for a while now and Rich was tired of his shit.
>arms and chest full of oil, looks disgusting and has an objectively bad physique
Thats the physique he strived for and wanted to have. Also he banged hot sloots and had millions of followers admiring him.
>really bad advice, tells people to look in the mirror at their arms to make them grow. 8 hour arms lol
He had some good, some bad advice, but you knew he spoke from his own experience and was honest about everything.
>took a gun to the gym because of internet trolls
The guy was 40 something, probably wasn't really aware of the troll meme wich he referred to as "haters"

Yes you faggot

NEWFAGS OUUUUUTTT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigger, why are you so angry? No one looked up to Piana. He had a cult following because of what a fucking meme he was. Like him or not, there's never going to be a personality like him in the lifting scene again.

Getting a star basically boils down to having some sort of acting credit and paying 30 grand.

Im not the dude you responded to but you use "newfag" "reeee" and "normie" unironically. Seems a bit ironic doesn't it?

Basically this. Rich was funny and was always up for anything. Like that patron and deadlifting stuff he did back in the day, all famous bodybuilders have a stick up their asses and would never do something like that, but Rich did it, because he was awesome and didn't give a single fuck.

We were always wondering where his mass came from- how did he get huge?

Little did we know the real hypertrophy was the friendship we gained along the way.

She already replaced him

holy shit was that him on scrubs lmao?

youtu.be/3LppogNC-5A

Still cant believes hes gone

Spread your buttcheeks.

that is just fucking brilliant

His wiki page came up only after his death.

>actually a moderately known bodybuilder
>Not some faggot
>Scooby
>zyzz

I think it's your far more useless than Rich so your "criticism" is irrelevant

no he didnt, go to his channel and look at his gfs account of what happened.

he was getting a haircut then literally keeled over and died from a heart attack. you idiot

Dey is friendly doggo.

he was the Hulk once

What's with all these newfags that don't know rich, the whole board practically loves him since like 2013 and I've followed him since 2014

good. Kids are fucking annoying cunts. I'll take a dog over your shittily raised kid any day of the week faggot. I hope you do have a child and I hope the little annoying fucking smelly faggot antagonizes a dog and he gets fucking killed you stupid nigger.

he actually has a fucking star what the fuck.

how does a literal internet meme celebrity get a star?

youtube.com/watch?v=k_6Abp7hgZk

Where can I get those candles to turn off my lights and use them to light my home gym while listening to the video below during my 12 hour arm workouts? I already have a pentagram with his name in the middle on the floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=wH_r0y21-vo