Study history

>study history
>become European federalist
I can't be the only one, right lads?

Attached: 1516543638966.jpg (875x744, 523K)

no, because the EU is run by bugmen.

This. You don't need the EU, the anglos will keep you safe. 100% of your population speaking English while your own language is declining is a small price to pay for preserving your culture from le ebil muslims.

Attached: anglo.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Conferation seems a better model. History turned me away from centralism, specially where multi-national unions (empires) are concerned. I like having lots of checks and balances (tho it sucks that there is no good mechanism to deal with countries that start to skirt the Copenhagen criteria AFTER they are already inside).

European union is such a extraordinary project how you can't like it?
I mean if this works, in the future they will look at us and be amazed.

Attached: zoom_449.jpg (587x950, 85K)

begone, abominaciones

>Conferation

An altogether discredited government model. It has failed at every attempt, except for coordinating minor issues like industrial standards or football codes.

this but unironically

>every european speaks english
>european culture preserved because they are still white

>black people celebrating oktoberfest
>european culture dead

Switzerland is a confederation, democratic, filthy rich, multi cultural and peaceful for 200 years. Their federal model would make a good example for a European constitution.

Yes, but instead of making it a peace-loving liberal hippie police state make it a conservative fascist-like empire that will reconquer the world in the name of the best continent on Earth, then sure, count me in.

Chocolate Jews are an exception. What works for them will not work for lowlands folk.

Nope. Proud globalist here,
Tariffs are for pussies. EU army when?

Attached: AFDC78A5-3809-4550-B016-1006EC3A9EB3.jpg (480x480, 54K)

I already hate Europe, so combination of everything I hate about Europe rolled into one federation is really gonna piss me off.

Attached: whiteshields_by_erica1940-d9mrwqg.jpg (1024x724, 151K)

this but unironically

>reads orwell & camus
>become a european federalist libsoc
What did i mean by this

Whoah you’re so badass dude. I bet you got a lot of pussy lining up after that one.

you misunderstand me, faggot. the EU would be great under different leadership

patrician

Attached: 0263.jpg (960x1280, 297K)

>using "police state" as a criticism of non-fascist governments
I don't have a problem with /pol/, I have a problem with retarded /pol/lacks

What better way of changing the leadership is there than federalizing and making the current leadership directly accountable to the population?

Attached: 1515768810089.jpg (1200x900, 461K)

Smelly dumb globalist scum

Come at me brah

Attached: 709AB159-1F22-4EB3-916D-ABB1CF4B7950.jpg (1429x907, 707K)

Smelly dumb globalist scum

>A sovereign Europe is globalism
>A Europe ruled by Anglos from another continent is not

>Anglos from another continent
Jews from Israel*

Yes let's concentrate all authority into a single bureaucratic government riddled with unelected ministers with the power to enact sweeping legislation without the consent of the people. What could possibly go wrong? Who needs freedom when you have a globalist nanny state to protect you from yourself. By the time the EU gives itself the power to maintain a real standing army it won't even need one because they'll have criminalized all forms of dissent against the government and locked away anyone willing to stand up to them.

Jews are nothing but the eternal Anglo's pawns.

>NC

Attached: file.png (250x250, 117K)

These. We must federalize to defend Europe from globalist influences.

It is the only way forward.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-11 00-01-48.png (597x147, 24K)

The problem with the EU is the fact that it is no longer what it was originally supposed to be. The whole idea was to have free trade and open borders between member countries, it was a trade union not a government. All the recent problems with the EU have come from the fact that it has become a government and has been producing blanket laws covering all member countries. The problem with this is what works for one country may not work in another. Also the EU keeps lowering the GDP threshold for countries to become members which has caused the economic instabilities in the EU. A European conglomerate with member states having final say over sovereign territory with mutual defence, free trade and migration would work out fine in my opinion.

Quite the opposite, most of the problems that the EU is facing arise from the fact that they didn't go far enough with the integration, like they were supposed to.

Attached: Kalergi plan _c691577026db9dea89d4a2de7a2531e1.jpg (457x193, 53K)

I love how the woman is basically the ideal Aryan from the 1930s and still represents Europe in its current state. The absolute farce of the EU and its identity outrages still make me upset.

Tell that the to unimaginably wide cultural divide between Eastern and Western Europe. The EU recently suggested a resolution to make gun ownership ilegal in almost all cases, with the exception of a citizen being a member of a militia. The week after this was brought up, the Czech Republic brought up, voted on, and passed legislation stating that all Czechs with gun permits were designated as part of a national militia, because fuck the EU trying to take their right to resist duress. Notably, other former Warsaw Pact countries are developing similar legislation as the EU toys with taking gun from people more seriously.

Don't try to be a federal state with the current gulf of different cultures and nationalities. Leave it as an economic union. It was better when France and Germany weren't able to dictate who can and can't refuse refugees and pass their own gun laws. That's up to each individual state, as it should be.

An economic union is utterly useless in the grand scheme of things. Might as well do nothing at all.

You'll be joining the goblin bestiary soon enough, Hans.

The greatest tragedy of modern European history is that German autism prevented the creation of the proto-EU which was coming into existence in the late 1920s, and which would have ensured the continuation of the greatness of European civilization independent of the Anglo saxons. But no, the Huns had to chimp out and turn Europe into an American colony filled with Africans and Arabs. Germans are really sub-humans sometimes.

>implying

Attached: 1518042331011.jpg (1005x768, 120K)

t. Freidrich Müller

Attached: download.jpg (196x257, 6K)

>/pol/ tier conspiracy theories
Begone, amerimutt

Switzerland is a confederation in name only. It's actually a federation and their model is infinitely more centralized than the EU

Checked
I agree with conservative but nothing else

I tried playing this game but I just went outside of the building and there were like a dozen enemy guys roaming our base shooting people. It was like a team deathmatch, except localized in one place rather than across the vast terrain I was promised

Why do people refer to Germans as Huns? Is it because of that autistic speech Willy gave?