Gyno surgery

Just had gyno surgery this morning. Now I'm watching Narcos season 3 all day.
Ask me anything.

going to get the surgery done in 1-2 years (time to get all the money), how painful it is?

Post before / after.

It wasn't bad. Mine was a grade 1. The total volume per side removed was about golf ball size.

I showed up. They applied topical anesthetic. Injected lidocaine. I opted for a surgeon who did the incision along the areola. Was in and out in 2 hours. Very comfortable the entire time.

Now I'm wearing a compression vest and laying in bed for 48 hours.

Pain is manageable. It feels like I got punched in the chest. Not sharp pain, but dull bruising.
Will post pictures when I can remove the vest.

Mostly I'm just bored now...

I'm 25, the gyno was pubertal and started when I was 15 maybe?

Cost was $4600.

Now my mom is stopping by and making me food.

post pics

Mine was 2000 south florida no prob lypo got it about 6 months ago

Why wouldn't you just blast letro? Worked for me

Pubertal doesn't work that u dirty jew fraud

Lemme see tits plox

Take a picture of your chest. Provide a before and after. Or if you're at the hospital still, just show a picture of your surroundings so we know you're not full of shit.

Got my surgery coming up soon.

Just kidding, I'm vegan so I can't get gyno.

Was yours just lipo to remove excess fat or did you have true glandular tissue???

I had gyno surgery yesterday! I had a pretty bad case c cup at least. Had them since puberty and I'm 32 now.

I had general anesthetic op took an hour as I had hard and fatty breast tissue.

I had endone after the surgery and I'm on panadine Forte now.

Procedure cost $7k in Australia.
I've started Rick and morty s1.

Good luck bro with the recovery!!!! We're gonna make it.

Thanks bro you too!

I've got 3 weeks off work as I have a physical job so should be good to go by then.

Wife is looking after me, whole process took 5 hours including recovery but as long as I ice it and stay still it's already barely hurting. Can't shower for 2 days though till I get my dressings off. No boose, sex or physical activity for 10 days will be the worst part though!

>Rick and morty
>t. Fat nu-male with gyno

My mom is taking care of me...god bless her. Feel like a little kid again lol.

Yea I'm just sitting reclined in a bed watching TV. I have a desk job so I'll be back on Tuesday or Wednesday.

So then you'll have after pics in two days?

They are changing my dressings so yeah I possibly can. If I get some I'll put them up here if there's interest. I'm no Adonis but I won't mind.

Why hate on people you know next to nothing about?

Not necessary.

Thanks

It briefly smothers the burning hate he has for himself

Im right, aren't i?

I don't even know what a nu male is.... I'll Google it.

No. Totally missed the mark. The only shit you got right was I'm in my early 30s and I'm white. I'm successful married to a hottie and get laid whenever I want. I never block people infact I relish a good debate.

I don't care about fashion and being hip in the slightest. But by all means project away if it makes you feel better.

>not living in any European country where you get it for free
>wasting 10k on gyno surgery
LUL

I live in Australia we have free health cover but elective surgery is different. Gyno isn't a danger so it's not covered here do euros really get any procedure free? Face lifts? Breast implants? Etc..

Now I'm watching a show about how American industry and air superiority pooped all over Japanese and German planes in WW2.

Might switch back to Narcos s3.

>But by all means project away

ok, thanks.

Oh, cool. Another gyno thread.

I got rid of my "gyno" for about $15. It's called not being fat, faggots.

how long till you can go back to lifting?
going to get an appointment with a plastic surgeon soon

I'm Veeky Forums and shredded as fuck, just have a lump under both nipples so I guess I won't need lipo and I wonder if that shit makes it easier on recovery
scared of losing my gains

Should i do it brahs? Going under terrifies me but i did it once before for wisdom teeth.

are you retarded? sometimes it's not fat, and it's actually a medical condition.

.0001% of the time. And on Veeky Forums, you can knock that down to 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000fatfuckers%

I've got a consult with a surgeon in February.
It's only around $8000 or so, believe

fuck off with your bait, faggot

maybe lift first and then get the surgery. why bother getting cosmetic surgery to improve your chest when you've got nothing to show off?

>tfw stage 1 gyno
>Just large enough that i want surgery, but so sensitive its a shortcut to mindblowing orgasms if a girl sucks on my nips

So fucking torn man.

How much is surgery? I hate my gyno even though it's never held me back.

I can't assess your gyno that well, I think you're gonna have to take off your pants

looking for gyno, not finding it. Just seeing fatty tits, see infopic

Gyno seriously just makes me want to stop losing weight

at least man boobs fit a fat body

I had a bmi of 18 and was fit and strong. I was 65 kilos and did nothing but run around lifting shit all day. I had visible abs. Still had tits. But please tell me more about your expert medical background and experience.

I'm a courier and with both liposuction and removal of tissue doc said I could go back to work in 2 weeks. I added another to be sure but I'd assume you might need more for pushing yourself.

Then you just had fat not gyno. Gynocomastica is breast TISSUE. You could have a body fat of 0% and be dying of malnutrition and would still have it. But please go on preaching your ignorance. You sound like a flat earther or an anti vaxxer.

Hi OP, had mine 8 months ago, still can't give scars direct sunlight which fucks up my coming vacation.

I see yours was a very very mild case from your description, so it will heal very fast and likely be unnoticeable.

Yours sounds more like mine was. Where did the surgeon cut, was it periareolar incision (around the areola), or was it not that severe? Did you need skin excision?

is narcos s3 any good?

both guys that carried the show are gone, so dunno if i want to bother

the shit writes itself

I remember before my surgery the docs did a test level reading, swear they said I was at like 300 as an 18 y/o male

Is there a natural way of getting rid of very minor gyno? I've got it in one pec too, and yes it's confirmed gyno.

Yes both incision.

Both were even at least. I think if mine had been uneven I would have gotten it done much earlier in life.

If by natural you mean surgery... then yes!

Chances are if they are uneven no amount of dieting or natural remedies etc will make a difference.

You sure? it's a very small lump right where my nipple is.
I was thinking of trying hypertrophy, turmeric, losing body fat, you saying none of this will work?

Not him.
If it's confirmed gyno - overgrown breast tissue - nothing can make it go away but surgery. Cutting will make your breast tissue more pronounced; building muscle will push it out further and might even cause the nipple to be pushed down at an angle and make it even worse; eating spices thinking they make unwanted bodily tissue go away is just fucking medieval-witchcraft level of stupidity.

Go consult a surgeon and see if they think you even need surgery, what it would cost and how visible the scars may be. Some things are best to just accept and live with, sometimes. Also post a picture.

Yeah I thought that was the case and turned to bro science and believed it, thanks for the red pill.

That... is barely noticeable. If it is gyno and not just unlucky fat distribution, I would never have seen it had you not told me to look for it, in fact I'm still not sure I see it. Maybe in tight shirts it looks different, I don't know.

Also you need to lift and eat and grow your pecs and shoulders you look like a skelly. Seriously, that little bump is the least of your troubles. Yes it can be removed surgically, but I don't know that I'd bother considering someone looking for it still isn't sure it's there.

Just for comparison, mine was level 3, I had very large breasts with large fat deposits and very large breast tissue under them, with the nipple hanging so low it was practically under the breast fold pointing downward, and I had to wear XXXL shirts of hard fabric to make it seem less noticeable. That's something in my opinion that requires surgical intervention, yours is invisible to the naked eye. If you're really that self-conscious and can't live with it, you can always meet with a surgeon to have them evaluate you and explain your options and their costs.