Why the fuck are my wrists so pathetically tiny? And way to improve that? Ankles are too I'm 6ft 200lb

Why the fuck are my wrists so pathetically tiny? And way to improve that? Ankles are too I'm 6ft 200lb

i know exactly the thing to help you OP. I was a wristlet but researched a bit , looks way better now

bones are like muscles, they regrow thicker and stronger when you break them.

since you dont want to fully break your wrist, you should start out with something small but heavy, like a wrench. Tap it on all sides of your wrist about 30-40 times. if your wrist doesnt feel sore after that, try another 10 reps until it does

do this twice a day for about a month and you'll see some serious thickness. GL brotha

microfractures

Get ripped and wristlets look A E S T H E T I C. It makes your forearms appear bigger.

Do armwrestling grip strength training, take vitamin a,d3,k2+Magnesium +Calcium. If you are rich, try raw milk from grassfed cows, sheep or goats and ignore the pills

I have this problem too. Very small hands also, I feel like I look very silly and my grip strength is total shit. No real fix I know of, other than taking hgh I guess

You have to become a dad then they will fill out

Swap the gym for rock climbing.

why wouldnt they be? if you didnt have so much body fat your arms would look small with them you fucking cretin

I remember you. Dude don't let that DYEL from the other thread get you down. Your wrists are fine, no autist irl is going to give a shit.

Remember, user. Frank Zane was a wristlet.

They wouldn't look so small if you weren't such a fatass

What were his wrist measurements?

>stepping on the rope
reeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE

tiny wrists are aesthetic as fuck

They are fine you fuck, now lose weight

maybe good rock climbers have thick wrists just like good swimmers have wide shoulders

You have lots of fat on your bicep making it look in proportionately large in comparison to your real lean size.

Enjoy your arthritis

Yeah, go to a rock climbing place and get on a wall.
Best way to up your wristlets

Also if you're not deadlifting, that too. Free weights are wrist fertilizer.

Found on reddit, can't find link. First image is those grip strength trainer things.

I know gone from 135 pound skeleton mode to 200lb now, I thought yeah I'm so skinny I can eat loads, now I've got a right belly, carry all my day on my belly, started doing loads of cardio now to get rid of disgusting fat mode, I fucking hate fat people

>Why the fuck are my wrists so pathetically tiny?

They're just matching your biceps.

Twice the size of yours tho beta boy

LOL

This is the Veeky Forums let's cut the pointless arguments and lie about our lofts together, I deadlift lmao7pl8, bench lmao945plate

Or you know we can have that little nod of respect for a fellow lifter and thank fuck we don't spend our days eating takeaways and playing Vidya with no gf

>fellow lifter

The guy is a fucking DYEL bitching about something he has absolutely no control over (genetics).

This guy warms up deadlifts on your 1 rep max

t. DYEL

Judging by your picture in the OP, the only thing you warm up is a jelly donut.

I could post a picture of a 500lb landshark but it's still more than you've posted Mr user

I gotta try that, what do you think using a metal ruler or something of similar size is best for starting wristlets? What do you think the merits are of using a sledgehammer or pickaxe earlier on are for progressive shock bone-density exercises? Thanks for the advice user, I've got some serious researching to do.

Ok?

That doesn't change anything, fatboy.

>dick-riding an user this hard

Wew.

We get it, you like dicks, you like dicks in your mouth, you like dicks in your ass. You want to wake up every morning to a throbbing cock in your ass, and a limp penis in your mouth. You want penis in you morning, noon, and night. Instead of preworkout you guzzle cum, and for posworkout you gobble more peen.

Instead of GOMAD you do GOSAD: gallon of semen a day.

Summer's over faggot, kill yourself.

>being baited this hard

>reacting to a pasta

Thanks for the (You).

Summer's over tho, faggot.

>faggot

Looks like the real summerfag is you, OP.

>>>/r9k

Right this way, Fag.

You must be lost.

>>>/r9k is right this way, Fag.

Fuck you

A E S T H E T I C S

bro you WANT small wrists. it makes your forearms pop like fuckin crazy

>implying

Ew, you really are a fucking faggot.

>>/LGBT/

>he's not doing GOSAD for hitting is protein faster and optimum gains
No wonder you're still dyel

Hi virgin hahaha

>tiny wrist with thick arms

You did it, you achieved Kangaroo mode!!
congratulations!!