Is it actually possible to get laid using tinder?

Is it actually possible to get laid using tinder?

If you're attractive

Only if you do enough barbell flies.

You have to be a decent looking woman. Otherwise forget about it.

If you like fatties, yes.

Can this be a tinder success inspiration thread? These work better than any other motivational picture

Fucked over 80 chicks from tinder. I'm not even Veeky Forums, and probably a 6/10 face.

Yes, from ages 20-22 I fucked 60 girls from this app
I live in a populated college town

Das a baradoks my fren.
Somone has to fuck the woman, who is dat?
Somone.
Mby user is dat somone

>be attractive
>don't act like a desperate beta

Yeah I did. She was fat, wish I never did it. I wasted my virginity and now I can never get it back :(

In my experience, only if you have a car (including be willing to drive 5+ km away for a fuck) OR live in an extremely dense urban place, like a big city. I get matches very easily and have stacked 300+, but 95% of them are 7km+ away.

Fucked about 30 chicks from whisper from 16 yo high School virgins to 40 year old milfs...download the app whisper way better than the dating sites

Who would swipe me?

>Real men don't give a fuck

Outdoors person? Would swipe if gay

More like these boys

(I hate when people say this) Are you me? I did the same early this year. Nobody needs to know, my dude.

Nigga usa the 4th pic first, 6th pic second, remove all shirtless pics and the second one.

This
Also chekd

>these are the people giving lifting advice

Post bios
>I'm 6'3", have great hair, and chew with my mouth closed, other than being clinically depressed what's not to like?
I always get girls saying "omg i'm also depressed hahaha"

This isnt what you want
Girls want to be the ones talking about killing themselves
As soon as you tell a depressed one you are suicidal they will drop you for some guy who isn't
No matter how chadly

i have a friend who is dyel, not especially good looking face (alright i guess), standard job, maybe a little tall but nothing special (probably around 185cm), yet this dude fucking SLAYS on tinder. he fucks a new girl every week. i don't know how he does it. his text game is just casual stuff. i guess maybe it's because he has that "good boy" look in an app where everyone looks and acts like they wanna rape you, i don't know.

maybe you just dont know what good looking is

What sort of pics does he use? If you use pics where you look social (not selfies, grouppics) and decently attractive you already have a very good chance of getting matches.

he kinda looks like mark zuckerberg and justin timberlake had a 28 year old baby

Thats not fitness related question

he looks better than in person in those pics, but everyone does. i don't think there's a pic with friends or anything, no selfies either, just him smiling and looking like a chill nice dude. i believe there's one with a puppy

If i was a girl or gay I'd swipe right.

Boom
How many bitches am I gonna get lols

Puppies are massive extra-points and smiling is better than just a neutral look/scowling. So he´s doing most things right. Also some people just have a great texting game and just need one match to pull.

"I'm the most attractive one in my pictures, (get used to it if we take any together.)
Not just looks here, personality also on 10 and enjoy classic literature. Tall af"
Enjoying success from the cute bookworms and self-indulged instagram thots

Yes. In my Tinder glory days was fucking a new girl at least once a week and had 3-4 on rotation.

nigga why ain't u listening:

1st pic first
6th pic second
5th pic third

Remove everything else and buy me a beer after your first match.

Putting more about yourself and coming off slight narcissistic with a little wit in your bio helps senpai.

S O Y
O
Y

I have done it once so yeh, was some artistic feminist slut tho and I caught chlamydia.
Would recommend/10

Nobody decent, do more bench and do press ups when you can + lose some body fat. That is if you want to post topless pics of yourself (and when you do don't do it sitting down, it causes adipose tissue to gather in the abdominal region causing rolls), otherwise remove pic 1 replace it with #4 also remove pic 2 and 6. You need a pic of you in a good suit a pic of you with a cute animal and one of you in a colloquial engagement with a few suitable accomplices (cracking open a few cold ones with the boys should do it).

If you can't say anything cleverer than
>I smile sometimes
then just leave it at
>6'4

Why do girls love narcissists so much? Everyone always told me being an egoist/self-obsessed is bad yet that seems to be very much wrong according to successful people (managers, models, etc).

literally the only thing you have going for is your genetics
sad.
being tall rocks but not if you have kleinfelters

how?

I got alot of hits but conversations usually fizzle out fast and out of all the hits i got not many of them actually end up in dates.
But yeah its totally possible.

Thanks mate
So you want me to be narcissistic and witty?
Guys I'm retarded and pull girls because I'm tall and confident
Give me an example?

Yes, I'm only on it for a laugh and I still got action.

being confident I guess. I'm stupid skinny, got pectus ( though obviously I don't mention it or show it in my bio ), shit teeth, even balding.

I can post pic of me if you want but it's not gonna change anything.

It's looks. Girls won't care if someone is narcissistic if they are physically attracted to them. Physically attractive people tend to be narcissistic because they get better treatment.

If you're physically attractive and a decent human being then girls will be even more hurt when they want you to settle down with them, so as a good looking guy that wants to fuck a lot, you're sort of forced into being an asshole.

Well maybe I could switch to this shirtless photo? At least my shoulders look better

>Implying this is a funny opener

Girls are stupid and go with what they're told and see to believe for the most part.
It helps being funny so I pass it off jokingly at times but over the course of giving your own qualities a boost, selling your features, and mixing it with well timed wit they fall for the shit.
It just goes into a manipulation tactic I've mastered

bruh. you don't have a show off on tinder physique yet. keep the shirtlessness for the bedroom. we're all gonna make it, but one day at a time come on.

what did u write in your bio? describe your pics? did u fuck fat girls only? whats ur height?

how do you talk to these girls?

I have had like 6 matches. recently got my first hot one but she doesn't look like a slut so might not talk to her. have another maybe 5/10 girl that wants the d but I am being lazy.

This.
>2017
>ppl still think women care about anything else but face and dick.

is this fucking r9k LOL?

This is like when I'm flirting with the hottest girls in my global studies class and the teacher asks where we get our news from.
She already posted a hateful trump picture
I'm about to raise my hand and say breightbart so I can piss everyone off for shock value lols
But I decide not too because, I actually want some pussy

best among us hide their power level

>he looks better than in person in those pics, but everyone does
I was facebook stalking a girl from my gym and I wasn't even sure it was her because she looked so different. I had to double check by a birthmark on her face.
She looks much younger and qter in real life, it's pretty weird.

Move 3rd to second and get rid of 5th
its getting better.
still needs suit and kitten/puppy (not together unless you're particularly confidant in your animal husbandry skills, but I'm assuming the risk/reward ratio could be worth it in the long run) but that's something you can work on in future.

in my bio I write my height ( 180-182 cm ) and some stupid line like "using this as an excuse to get out and get drunk" and my profession. pics are all selfies or done with a timer, cause I don't have friends ( it's a closeup of my face, a pic of me with a guitar, me taking a selfie in a dressing room at the mall, shit lke that ). maybe 4 or 5 fat girls ( which were chubby, not fat - once met with an obese landwhale which lied about her photos and I told her to fuck off ).

>how do you talk to these girls?
don't know exactly what you mean. I joke around, ask them some normal questions, add sexual overtones and sometimes double down and just ask them directly. I'll ask them for snapchat or facebook and then be like ok nevermind, you can send me nudes on facebook too lol ( in a kidding manner of course ).

No, the best among us use their power level to slay.

Hows this ?

nah, because these niggers actually try to get laid.

Looks good, doggos are always appreciated.

Do girls like this shit?

u look gud but that position looks gay.

Just take a pic militaary style or dog between legs. This looks like dog is master.

not listening to why take advice from people who don't get laid?

ok so you get them to send nudes before you meet them? do u go on a date with them or just meet to fuck?

what do u do when a girl has "no hookups" in her description?

You have to arrange dates and play it cool, they are still going to fuck you they just dont want dirty messages

Pretty much. Any woman who isn't a whale can easily get laid or even get a bf on tinder. But if you're a man, even most Chads have trouble
Also this. Lots of desperate fatties. Their standards are still very high but if you're like a 7/10 man with a good personality, you should be able to get some fat chicks

yeah that's what I am doing with this one right now. mfw a fat girl stopped messaging me after I said something about game of thrones role play sex.

I guess I gotta clean my apartment so I can fuck this girl on sunday.

they'll sometimes send nudes before, sometimes after, sometimes they won't send at all. I don't really care about the nudes anymore.
I don't date someone unless I'm in love. they either come to my place directly or we go on one date where we see if we're compatible, and then have sex the same night or the second time. almost always remain fuck buddies until she gets a boyfriend or one of us gets bored or whatever.

>what do u do when a girl has "no hookups" in her description?
ignore it. they'll usually use that to sort out the dweebs. ocasionally though you will actually get a girl that's actually not into hookups and really wants a relationship or whatever. but you have to be able to read her, which is sometimes a little hard through just tinder. nothing impossible tho.

Yes, it's like kryptonite to them

This might sound autismo but how do you "greet" Tinder girls in real life?
I don't know how to treat someone I've never met before and then have to hang out with, do I just treat her like I already know her, like a friend?

Its better to act like you've known for a long time, than to be weird handshake type of dude.

Id hug.

>almost always remain fuck buddies until she gets a boyfriend or one of us gets bored or whatever.

great thats the plan. I will go out with this girl. take her home. undress her. tell her i have herpes. if we fuck, remain fuck buddies until whatever.

I went on a date with this "girl"
"She" took me into her room
"She" talked about trans people a lot but stopped when I told her I thought biology determines sex, she didnt argue, and agreed with me
But "she" had tits, a decent ass
But... Her traps and delts were man like
"She" had a decent face
Is she a she, I'm conflicted

Go for the hug, smile etc. Don´t act too cold, act familiar instead even if you don´t really know her.

you know the answer to that question

Half of these are him getting turned down.

>hug
Feels weird man. I'm playing it out in my head and I just end up being this dude. The first part, not the Chris Hansen part.

Pretend like you didnt meet her on that app, give her a quick greet and hug
As soon as things start to go well break the contact barrier and put your arm around her, or when you notice shes trying to actively communicate with you or attract her give her touches to show youre noticing. Women are dogs
Works everytime

>tfw 33 year old kv
>ugly and a manlet
>see this thread
feels bad man

Youre a stupid bitch
Hug the girl you god damned pussy

lol, you gotta be confident with it, like Ron Burgundy in first Anchorman.

Don be awkward pedo, I suspect that u sorted that already.

Remember, they know what they are into. You gotta command it. Like fucking women, you dont tell them "Now Im going to dick you" you just do it. Gotta have that determination, think it this way - her loss if she is awkward hugger.

Not a chad. Never had trouble. Its easy mode. Just live in a city with more than 50,000 people

>ego as big as the known universe
>personality is 10
You can only pick one breh

What gayass books has Veeky Forums cucked you into reading?

How about pictures with other girls?

>and enjoy classic literature
who's your favorite author? and what's your favorite book?

If you doubt about "she" being a girl, then it's not

ye its not too hard, fucked three chicks from tinder. its even easier if you take them on dates. all the chicks ive banged were just straight hook ups tho

Yeah I got the not being a pedo part down, but not being awkward is hard. I never learned this shit and I'm 10 years behind everyone else my age when it comes to this.
Tinder is like the only way for me to learn but I SUCK.

hahahaha holy shit that's bad

What did you use for openers/how did convo's usually go?

Is "she" a "she"?

funny for my own entertainment

It's a girl, you fucking incel

just fix your attitude. I lost my v this year like a champion fucker, at 27.

Attitude is everything. But most ppl here will try to down you.

You gotta act like life is a dream, and do whatever you want to do. Use women for your pleasure. We are made to compliment each other. We like to use, they like to be used. Heaven. GL man.

fix ur attitude!

Have had tinder for 5 months, only swipe right on 6/10's or higher (sometimes average chick if they catch my eye).

Have had 4 tinder dates. Consider myself a 7/10. It's possible.

Yes, but she will burn your clothes and key your car if you leave her.