>go check it out
>it's way better than the one I use, has a pool and sauna and everything
>ask how much
>initiation is kinda high but monthly costs are half
>>half
>confused but shit looks too good to pass up
>as I'm walking back to my car realization hits me like a tsunami
>there was only guys
>guys working the desk, guys doing the yoga, guys on the treads, guys in the racks

Did I just sign up for a homo gym? Is this the price I have to pay to keep half my shekels?

>men are better with money so the better value gym has more men

Lol you overthink things, user.

Whats wrong with that? Woman distract me with thier meme lifts. Id much rather have other big strong men lifting and giving me motivation

bruhs help me, is this physique possible natty

Depends

that's not an answer

N O
O

yes it is

yes that's an answer or yes that build is natty-proof?

Only if you have extremely high test, in which case you are basically roiding without roiding

Fuck no

Who cares man, it's not like they fuck each other in the showers on the regular.

Avoid the sauna and youre good

Sounds ideal to me. Declining the occasional advance from a homo is a small price to pay for purging the roasties from the gym.

What if meeting roasties is your entire reason for hitting the gym?

>bigger, better, cheaper gym
>with no ugly, retarded 3d roasties
What's the downside?

The gym is a terrible place to meet women

Then you're mentally handicapped, and probably can't be trusted to make financial decisions in the first place.

t. swede

Does this faggot has a nickname yet? I recall there was another picture of him

Why does that matter? You can still lift there.

No

Just go the gay way. Don't be Tom Cruise.

you're gay anyway

>after workout head to locker room
>unlimited protein in the form of daily bukkakes from gym bros
>dat protein
>dat test

I see no downside

Whatever bro, if it's a good gym and it's not expensive, just go. You probably aren't hot enough for them to hit on you anyways.

>Men are less likely to leave weights sprawled all over the floor.
>Gay men are more likely to compliment your gains than women.
>Gay men know the male body better than female PTs and will give you better advice.
Where's the problem?

OP -- I kinda feel you.

When I first moved into this area, there was a gym inside of a male-only bath house. But, it was 24 hours, cheaper than any other place in town, and the gym itself was almost always deserted.

Shit was so cash. I could superset whatever the fuck I wanted, sing along to my music, never have to wait on any piece of equipment ever. No women doing meme bodyweight shit, no teenagers leaving their shit everywhere -- it was glorious.

Only downside was most of the other patrons were there for it to be a literal bathhouse, so mostly overweight, old white dudes. They kept their distance and the few that did approach were polite enough to understand No and a smile.

Got head in the sauna if/when I felt like it but mostly just showered quickly and bailed.

Then they stopped selling gym memberships there because many patrons were opting for the gym package and ignoring the "you must actually use the gym" clause, causing the company to lose money because they usually charge entry at the door instead of someone waving a "free 4 hour pass" card. Fucking fags.

God what a scrawny bitch-boy.

I'd rape him just to show him how faggoty he is.

You got head in the sauna from an old fat white dude?

>24h cheap gym with empty equipment most of the time and blowjobs in the same place

Holy shit that's a good deal. Goddamn fags ruining everything.

nah, there were a few hotter/younger people there too. dudes give way better head on average than roasties.

congrats on being gay bro gj

>t. Cocksucker

Since when is getting your dick sucked gay?

Just turn down any guys that hit on you. You've found a deal and if you're confortable with your sexuality then you're good.

its a man touching your cock its the very definition of gay. theres literally almost nothin gayer.

NAY

50% off is a pretty damn good deal just for hanging out with people that are attracted to you. Worse case scenario: someone tries hitting on you, you just say "sorry I'm not interested"

>OP -- I kinda feel you.
How can you feel his pain if your gay faggot?

Understandable.

I go to in the midst of the town's LGBTQ center.

Shit is fucking cash. Literal homos are the best gym bros.

It's not even possible to view this image as a natty. Attaining the physique requires having Zeus as a secret father and purchasing exogenous testosterone from his shady Greek descendants.

All women gyms are shit. Poorly run and annoying patrons and staff.

no, having a cock on your own mouth is the gayest thing one can do.

at least bottoming feels good (rather, it should) for both parties on a physical level, but the only pleasure derived from taking a pop in the mouth is either psychological, or just reciprocal because you got/want head yourself.

>goes in gym
>only notices guys

and you think the gym is gay?

Just call him the Chosen Undead.