Tfw been with gf for 6 months but she wont even let you finger her

>tfw been with gf for 6 months but she wont even let you finger her

You don't have a girlfriend, you have a friend.

She's just using you for your money mate. No doubt fucking other lads on the sly.

Should have been fucking her the first night man

that's what it feels like.
I asked her today if me trying to finger her when we slept made her uncomfortable or if she's even interested in that stuff and she said she didn't really know and that she guessed it might happen eventually. FML she has less than 0 libido

is she a virgin? how old?

she's a virgin and i'm not. I'm her first legit bf too. she's 20
How do I fuck this girl i've never met anyone like this.

>dedicate time and money to a girl you can't do anything with
>bail
pick 1

fucking leave her mate why are you with someone you can't fuck

she's probably frigid because she was raped or some shit and that ain't worth the trouble or time tbqh senpai

its time to go, friend. seriously, there's a shitload of girls out there willing to fuck yet you waste your time with some twat

>File: wojak.jpg (17 KB, 800x450)
Whats her name? Out of curiosity

Man I can't even imagine being ugly enough to make women not want to fuck. Thank you lord for all you have given me

I think I've just gotten used to saying I have a gf and don't want to not have one after being single for 2 years again. I should just bite the bullet though. cheers.

how about you tell me what you think her name might be if we're thinking about the same person

Are you from America?

yup

i stayed with a girl who cheated on me about 5 times over the course of two years for the exact same reason

i tell you now if i could take it all back and spend those two years finding someone new i would in a second

you'll be okay bro, just keep lifting and you'll find someone new that is a little more suited for you

thanks man :)

how long have you had this gf for?

we're gonna make it brah

look at the op, 6 months

my bad

Relationships are a two way street. If she won't satisfy your relationship needs, break it up and find someone who will.

>I asked her today if me trying to finger her when we slept made her uncomfortable or if she's even interested in that stuff
this is the problem

assert your desires. dont ask, dont check, dont pander. fucking do it.

enjoy prison

Theres a difference with being a sexually dominant male, and a rapist, bud. I bet your sex is vanilla as fuck

enjoy the sight of me fucking your mom, lol

>I bet your sex is vanilla as fuck
>sex
haha t-totally

well i'm not gonna rape her or anything. When i tried to finger her she just closed her legs and turned to the side.
makes sense

Just fuck her. Warm her up with lots of kissing and foreplay and maybe a beer or two. Don't ASK to do anything. Don't talk at all. If she is absolutely not into it, stop and drop it and find someone who is actually attracted to you.

You need more foreplay. Kiss the neck, rub her whole body, all that shit. Start slow man. If that doesn't work ... leave her.

is she a virgin OP?
if not, she's definitely drained her libido on Chad's thunderous dick carnival many times behind your back

get rid of her senpai, or be more extensive about your problem.

i was rubbing her legs and gave her a quick back massage but nothing. I'll try with more foreplay next time.