If you have the choice to do steroids or stay natural, stay natural. There's no reason to do steroids...

>If you have the choice to do steroids or stay natural, stay natural. There's no reason to do steroids. You're only hurting your body and hurting yourself.
D-do it for him?

Get educated then do steroids.

There's a lot more bodybuilders that have used steroids and live a normal life. Shut up faggot.

Are you calling Rich a faggot?
Heed the words of a man wiser than you on the subject

Steroids changed my life, If I die at 55 from steroid use at least I got my shit together and enjoyed living life rather than using drugs and overeating. My test was low, I had low test and hormone issues from who knows what...

FACE it TRT = GOAT

TRT = cope

You know who isn't saying shit like that?
54 year olds.

TRT = low dose testestorne therapy

Not blasting and cruising on testosterone over 500mgs alone...

TRT = 80-150 mgs a week

Get blood work, deal with it. TRT an be healthy, the problems is with shit like running over a gram of test, adding in tren and var and not even running proper AI or caber...........

Hormone treatment mang

Steroid use with proper pct and ai use is no more dangerous than prescriptions you'd get from your doctor. It's just dumb faggots like Rich abuse the shit out of them. It's just like pain killers, they're fine when used properly if needed but are horrible when abused.

How about you educate yourself on steroids and their effects instead. Because you can use them without causing any harm to your body and health.
Funny that you use Piana's death as some kind of anti-steroid propaganda, but he died from passing out and smacking his head on a table - and he passed out because he was snorting lines of oxycontin, a prescription drug.
Despite doing insane amounts of steroids for decades, he wasn't anywhere near to dying from steroid use.

Reminder that annually only 3 PEOPLE die from steroid use in USA. Meanwhile tens of thousands die in USA annually from alcohol or fast food and soda.

Who's gonna die from steroids between 50-60 years old? Lmao
All the classic era 70's and 80's Mr Olympia bodybuilders who took the highest doses are still alive at 70-80 years old and some in excellent shape, like Frank Zane.
Frank is healthier than any natty at 75.

The man is a fucking 90's bodybuilder who NEVER came off.
If you can sit there and say that then you're either wilfully fucking ignorant, are ignoring it because of your own gear use, or are shilling gear hardcore as fuck.

He was OBVIOUSLY sick as a goddamned dog in the last few years. You could fucking see it.
The man needed coke to get out of bed and oxy to just function through the pain.

He had a fucking heart attack, fell, hit his head, and suffered from major brain damage.
FROM THE HEART ATTACK and not getting him any help in time.

that's a shitload of headcanon there sempai, holy shit

I would probably use steroids or at lesst TRT if i had
1. Access to pharma grade test
2. No worries about losing my already thinning hair

Those guys (older bb) actually took TRT doses and they built those bodys running less gear than guys today...

There is a smart way to do this, the thing is if you want to be like Rich there are risks, if you are on TRT doses or even slightly higher there are issues with some health concerns, however, YOU MUST do blood work every 10-12 weeks if you have the money...........

Blood work is key and blood work tells you what to do...

I get my advice from pro bodybuilders from the 80s who are still alive, you get your knowledge from where? Fit or fraud?

>The man is a fucking 90's bodybuilder who NEVER came off.
Yet he still did not die from them.
>If you can sit there and say that then you're either wilfully fucking ignorant
Say what? Everything I said is a fact. Seems like you're being willfully ignorant and going with your anti-steroid conditioning. They're a pretty amazing invention and literally even alcohol is thousands of times more harmful, and the average steroid user abstains from alcohol and other drugs, and from eating fast food.
It's a pretty fucking healthy lifestyle unlike the way how 90% of people nowadays live, drinking booze or beer every week, eating hamburgers and so on.

>He was OBVIOUSLY sick as a goddamned dog in the last few years. You could fucking see it.
Yes, he was abusing steroids, not properly using them. But if you are OP, you were pretending like he died from steroids and also using a steroid abuser as propaganda for your anti-steroid campaign even though when correctly used they are objectively a good thing for a man to use.

>He had a fucking heart attack
False, he OD'd on oxycontin. Nice historical revisionism bro.

>Those guys (older bb) actually took TRT doses and they built those bodys running less gear than guys today...
Hahahah holy shit you're actually serious. You are actually retarded as fuck boy.
Literally every single one of those bodybuilders took insane doses. TRT doses only raise test levels to average or slightly above average NATTY LEVELS. The gains golden age bodybuilders had are only possible with extremely large stacks. You are fucking STUPID.

>if you are on TRT doses or even slightly higher there are issues with some health concerns
TRT amount literally won't have any negative effects on you, you don't need PCT or anything else.
Even a good sized dose on a proper cycle won't give you any permanent side effects if you do it correctly and do your PCT.

>YOU MUST do blood work every 10-12 weeks if you have the money...........
So? Where is the problem in this? It's a good idea to do regular checkups at the doctors no matter what, even if you're natty.

>I get my advice from pro bodybuilders from the 80s who are still alive
They lied to you if they said they were on TRT doses, you are one stupid nigger. Like jesus, you probably have below 60 IQ, it's incredible that you are even capable of operating a computer.

>on TRT doses
You're a literal retard if you think guys like Arnold were on TRT doses.

>If you have the choice to do steroids or stay natural, stay natural.

No shit sherlock.

People who hop on gear can't get even remotely close to pic related, so it's really not a choice for them.

He is a literal retard.
It's objectively better to be on steroids though lol.
>feel amazing all the time
>mind is sharper and always focused
>faster gains
>muscle cells literally become permanently higher quality even after you come off cycle
>permanent boost to hypertrophy even after cycle
Not sure what you mean by people can't get to pic related on gear, you don't have to become huge if you don't want to. Tons of modes like that are on steroids and stay at that size. In fact, that guy you posted might be on gear, who knows.

The absolute point is that if you can get a physique like that, then there's no point in juicing.

Also: steroids are harmful unlike just TRT doses of test.

Well yeah I agree there is no point in juicing to get that, but there's a very strong reason to juice if you want to go above the natty limit for any reason whatsoever.
>Also: steroids are harmful unlike just TRT doses of test.
Again, this is false. They are not that harmful, you have been deceived by media hysteria. You can use pretty big size doses and still be healthy all your life and live to a very old age.

that doesnt even look like his face? why does his face look so different in this pic?

>getting educated will stop unavoidable side effects

nice meme my dude, i'm sure that education will stop your blood pressure from rising through the roof and your heart from hypertrophy

rip rich.
stay natty bros, make natty gains for all of us

>hey man, it's totally different if you know how the liver is going to fail! you wont feel as bad

Ok.

>unavoidable side effects
The only unavoidable side effects are the harmless and temporary ones like shrunken testicles for the duration of the cycle.
All long term and permanent side effects can be avoided easily.
>i'm sure that education will stop your blood pressure from rising through the roof and your heart from hypertrophy
It literally will LMFAO
Just eat only healthy food, do lots of cardio, and don't use Mr Olympia size stacks and you will avoid those problems.

Nattycucks coping so hard ITT

Are you natty?

He obviously meant educate yourself on how to use steroids so that you can avoid side effects like liver failure.
You know, like fucking INJECTING THEM instead of taking orals you fucking braindead retard. Liver failure is literally only possible if you take them in the form of eaten pills.

>The absolute point is that if you can get a physique like that, then there's no point in juicing.
>what is time

He died of insulin overdoes.

you know why I won't use gear?
Because one day down the road, I'll be doing my thing in a gym, when I see some DYEL kid swinging around a barbell. I'm gonna help him, and he's gonna want to listen to me because I look good. But what happens if I cheated? I can't just tell this kid, "hard work dude." If I tell him the truth, he'll think the only way to look like me is steroids and he'll quit

If you need steroids to look good you are a genetic failure.

>projecting

>I can't just tell this kid, "hard work dude."
Um.. you can?

You have no clue the shit they go through. Their whole existence is on life support.

On your mom.