You guys work out every day or do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine?

You guys work out every day or do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine?

Every day except Sunday.

What am I looking at

Nick from MDE

Fuck why did Nick leave MDE

I work out 6 times a week. A combo of running/swimming/cycling/rowing and lifting

Nick left MDE? He was in world peace...

MDE is pretty dormant right now, though. No good videos in a while.

Comedian from MDE, probably asked those negroes to flip him off and he'll make it look like random niggers everywhere are flipping him off at first sight.

He didn't, he was in the last video they put out..

4 days a week, it changes slightly because its monday, wednesday, friday, then sunday tues etc.
It's what works best for me to do consistently and I have time to let my muscles recover.

that was recorded in like 2014

this, I do one routine for certain muscles 3 days a week and then the day in between I do another for others. I bike about 6-12 miles 5 days a week. sunday I rest

you mean smocaine 3? that's old and was just unreleased

Lift monday, wednesday, and friday with a 5k cooldown. Run 10k tuesday and thursday. Long run saturday. Nothing sunday.

Gotcha, been working out a few days in a row and its been killing me, ill try the 4 days

4 days because it's a fucked up PP routine.
Normally tuesday, thursday and weekend.

I was doing Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday for a long time but now I'm adding a 5th day on Saturday.

im bored of ppl i made some good gains on it and is switching too full body 3x a weak with a little less volume better as a natty

I do full body every other day and do swimming and/ or yoga on offdays

Nick left MDE because he realized that it's pointless after Sam torpedoed WP. Nick has a wife and a few businesses to run that keep him busy rather than wasting his time going back to youtube.

This

I thought you were only supposed to do workouts every other day to give your muscles time to rest and repair themselves

You are as a newbie. To make it simple, as you keep advancing you'll make gains with more days

Mon, Wed, Fri. Doing Phrak's GSLP. Wish I could work out more desu, I actually like the gym.

Fuark yes my OC making the rounds.

>be 17 yr old senior in high school
>The most ultimate autismo in the entire school
>Slutty stacy who looks way older
>Come up with dank joke that makes you think its about dicks but not really hurr hurr yes yes lets ask stacy
>Hey stacy i have a joke
>Ok say it
>Do you know who likes good D
>uhh who??
>Football fans
>She chuckles kinda
>i chuckle and then class begins
It still hurts guys itll never stop

I use to Monday Wednesday Friday, but I'm joining the military so I bumped it up to everyday to prepare for boot camp

Wtf am I reading

Damn, why do black women hate Nick so much? I can't find the pics right now, but we all know they love Sam

There is literally zero (0) proof that Nick, or anyone else for that matter has left MDE.