Is there any point lifting if I'm 5'5" and bald at 24 years old?

Is there any point lifting if I'm 5'5" and bald at 24 years old?

Do you want to be 5'5", bald, 24, and weak/fat? 5'5", bald, 24, and a sick cunt?

there's literally no reason not to lift unless you are seriously ill or injured. so yes, hit the gym you fucking manlet.

I can't really be a sick cunt I'm too small and I have no hair which repulse women because I have a 80 year old man horseshoe hair cut

If you care about dating women, then yes. Good bodies are attractive, even if the rest of the package is lacking.

I can't date women they're taller than me more than half the time and I would never have children because my genetics are horrible

Make the most of the cards you were dealt, you raging faggot

>having this little confidence in yourself
please go to the gym

You are never going to make it with this attitude

Theres always a baldlet thread on /tv/ if you want some pity, or you can stay here and be a man.

Up to you

His cards royally fucked him
Are you a virgin?

Isn't it obvious that I'm a virgin?

Yes. Better to be a jacked manlet than a fat, shrimpy or skinnyfat one.

t. Skinnyfat manlet with thinning hair starting to lift because I'd rather be a shredded baldy than a thin one with no muscle

Putin is 5'6 and lost some hair, stop being so fucking beta.

Putins rich

Youre not even beta, youre omega

Omega is better than being a beta

Omega as in the end, aka kys champ

Obviously you seem lost in this board, but that's okay, there is another board called /r9k/ and there are a lot of people like you.

Go with your new friends, and please, don't come back until your attitude and mindset changed, you will be happy and we will be happy.

Bye! :)

Kek

For God's sake stop being a pussy. I'm 5'5.5" (yes the half inch is important) and mildly balding. Still lift and fuck my wife like a boss.

You keep making excuses for yourself you might as well just stop now and get out of everyone else's way.

Muscular bald dudes look great and women love them see:The Rock, Jason Statham
You can either be a weak, fat, 24 year old 5'5 bald fuck, or a strong, muscular 24 5'5" bald fuck. The choice is obvious my man.

I'm 5'5" not tall like the rock or Statham

So what if his cards fucked him? You make the most of what you got either way.

Do you want to be a 5'5" skinny and weak/fat and useless bitch, or a 5'5" strong man who works his ass off and everyones respects?

Think again OP

Statham is like 5'10 and dating a Victoria Secret model. Obviously he is a famous movie star but he is still a good example of confidence and manliness (not the red-neck type) stumping over the lookism obsessed people in this social media insecurity generation.

>I can't date women they're taller than me
I actually want a gf who's taller than me

One of my main reasons for lifting is that I'm gonna have to shave it all soon but I wanna be a super jacked monk mode guy instead of a nu-male

When you are dead to women you can focus on improving yourself. It's a blessing in disguise.

Go follow your dreams user

>The Statham cope

bald 5'5" jacked or bald 5'5" fat

why do you have to think about this

Put it this way OP. You could have no legs, have ms or any other number of horrible ailments. You've not got the best cards, but you've got to play the next with which you're dealt. I have cystic fibrosis, many times ive wanted to give up but life can reward you if you try your best. You should work out and improve yourself.

>go outside literally anywhere
>average short guys with attractive girlfriends
>go on Veeky Forums
>ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE GUYS ITS ALL GENETICS ALL WOMEN CARE ABOUT IS HEIGHT AND MONEY

Shave head
Grow beard
Get jacked

Easy

No, I wouldnt fuck a dwarf.

You fuckin dumbass you would look like a tiny ripped dwarf who just got back from mining iron all day to slam some poon

Shave your head, hit the gym hard, and work on this garbage attitude of yours. Play with the cards you've been dealt and be the best you can possibly be.

Or you can be a sad piece of garbage for your entire life, doesn't matter to me.