When did you realize that calories in, calories out is reductionst bullshit? (Like most things on Veeky Forums desu)

When did you realize that calories in, calories out is reductionst bullshit? (Like most things on Veeky Forums desu)

>be 159 lbs
>be sick for 5 days, eating at be 154 lbs

Wanna know how I know you're DYEL

i'm guessing from

>be 159 lbs

It literally isn't.

t. lost 45 kgs in 6 months by counting calories

user, did you ever consider that fat isn't the only thing that makes up your weight?
Your body is 80% water for fuck's sake. Why are you listing 5 pounds as a significant movement?

Well that and the fact he has the fatty mindset of
>CALORIES DON'T MATTER MUH GENETICS

>I lost weight from eating less
Whoa
Not an argument

i don't argue with manlets, my opinions just beat theirs into submission

Dumb shit fuck retard, if you lift, you also keep track of your macros, you piece of goddamn lard

>implying I would want to argue with a DYEL brainlet

>Unironically being an unapologetic brainlet
The fact that you cant figure out how that happened just shows that you havent ever dieted before and that youre retarded.

>implying that the idea of 500 calorie deficit = 1 pound a week loss and 1000 calorie deficit = 2 pound a week loss can't be disporoven in literally a weeks time

No one has to argue with you. You're DYEL. You're weak and ugly. And you're going to continue to be weak, since you stubbornly think you're right when you're wrong.
We're all just here to laugh at you.

OK brainlet. That's your opinion and it's a nice opinion. We're still gonna laugh at you

>Be 154 lbs
>Be literally retarded so can't count
>Be 154 lbs

Fixed that for ya

This tbvqhwy

I've been way stronger and heavier than I am not, but that's not the point because you guys are just dogmatic retards who ad hom anyone who suggests the. Lars wisdom might be flawed.

I count calories, my current maintence is about 2300 calories. I ate at about 1500 calories a day for 5 days and lost 5 pounds. This case doesn't match the board wisdom, therefore the reductionist idea that genetics has absolutely nothing to do with your weight now has a dent in it's integrity.

>I've been way stronger and heavier than I am not
Are you okay?
>lost 5 pounds
I guess not.
>about
Definitely not

Gasoline has more calories per ounce than oats but I can't seem to gain weight on it.

So much for CICO.

So, if eating at 'maintenance' ensures homeostasis......what does eating at a surplus or deficit ensure?

and how do you know all 5lbs lost were fat? did you take into account fluctuations in water weight, digested food, and fecal matter?

3500 is not an exact figure for a pound of fat btw, not sure where that came from, it's just a rough estimate

calories in calories out is still the cornerstone of losing weight, it's an energy deficit being made up for by lipolysis

Gaining or losing weight, but exactly how much weight you gain or lose as it relates to calories intaken is likely at least somewhat subject to your genetics. This is not a crazy assertion.

lol this. my weight can vary by as much as 7 pounds week to week.

>math and physics is bullshit

>shit out your organs, empty your stomach, and be slightly dehydrated
>w-w-w-oah I lost some weight?

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?