The fuck happened to the last thread?

The fuck happened to the last thread?

Veeky Forums We're all autists trying to be mentally and socially healthy. So this is a relevant thread.

Mods an asshole

mods

The mods are out of touch with Veeky Forums. I've been banned 2 times for Tinder threads.

On another note I'm the autist who had shitty photos and a picture of my quads.

Is this ok.

its nots just the mods. its also some faggots who report these threads cause their routine threads get no response.

people don't understand that this board is to talk about things with Veeky Forumsminded people, rather than just discuss Veeky Forums things. fucking faggots.

also pls god send me a hot gothic girlfriend

bunny pic first
first pic second
remove family photo
find better pics

Swap your last picture so it's number 2, then have current number two be 3, and the bunny be the last photo.

You're not ugly so that helps. Get some better pictures of you and your body. No one else in that pic.

my advice, tinder is gay. there is something wrongmwith all those girls. even the hot ones either have a kid or they have a real empty soul-less personality. my second advice is to find a girl from ykur childhood that you think is a good girl for you, attractive, has good personality, then once you find that girl, get in really good shape, get a nice job thatll pay for her wants, and then ask that chick out on a date showing all you have to offer as a man. if you fuck random sluts on tinder you will hate yourself and maybe worse, youll get an std or get a dumb whore pregnant. plan your life, dont be stupid

This.

Reported for not being fitness related :^)

>if you fuck random sluts on tinder you will hate yourself and maybe worse, youll get an std or get a dumb whore pregnant. plan your life, dont be stupid
1) Won't hate yourself
2) All std's are curable asside from herpes, hpv, aids (which you can protect from)
3) Can easily prevent pregnancies

Too bad it is

Reported for faggotry

For real. Tinder threads are some of the more exciting conversations on this board.

Call me a faggit all you want but I wish that when these threads were first being posted a couple years ago that the mods had clamped down on it then. This shit should just stay on /soc/

youre stupid. do you think a bunch of dudes are gonna be swiping on tinder into their 50s caus muh technology? no everyone is gonna settle down and those guys that fuck a bunch of whores when they are young are gonna wind up dead or fat sitting in a bar whining and flrting with the bartender chicks who are now out of their league. dont believe me? go to a bar and see your future self. there is no (fuck random sluts) lifestyle. it is a dumb way for shitty people to get laid and try to cuck the good guys. but the reality is, the good guys get one good girl and hold onto her instead of playing pimp daddy hurr ima fuck everything dumbass mode. sorry your little faggot trend wont last forever you fuckin dumb dumb

LONDON
L
O
N
D
O
N

>projecting this hard
Ah did I trigger you? Cope, you incel.

I'll be fucking your future wife.

the mod is a stiff prob gonna go to leddit desu. This boards gone to shit. If its not about fucking deadlifts or diets you get banned. stupid shit.

and you will be married and your wife will be fucking the mail man. get in a real relationship. You will see they are fucking stupid and suck.

I'd love to see what your pathetic ass looks like.
>sub-5
>not fit

no man, i expect people like you to say shit like tjis caus it is expected. you arent an individual. youre just a clone of whoever you thought was cool and decided to replicate. youre that type of guy that pretends they dont know what pokemon or zelda is to try and look cool. youre fake and there are a million people just like you. im sure you hangout with them and you all have the same interests. what an exciting life hah

>wants to see pictures of other men
>defends tinder

cool bro

You sound like you've been rejected a lot and are in a bad place in life.

>youre just a clone of whoever you thought was cool and decided to replicate
Biology? Girls are hot and I like sleeping with them why does this bother you so much?

>youre that type of guy that pretends they dont know what pokemon or zelda is to try and look cool
Ok? Not true, I played pokemon and I still play a lot of vidya, like CSGO.

>youre fake and there are a million people just like you. im sure you hangout with them and you all have the same interests. what an exciting life hah
Again, not sure what you are even trying to say here and what your evidence is.

Ok.

Did I do this right.

fix hair and if all else fails you would look good with surgery, I can tell

m pretty much the worst at getting hits

>mfw ugly & basically retarded

rank?

>he's the one who likes all our pretty songs, and he likes to sing along, and he likes to shoot his guns, but he don't know what it meeeaans

let the reader decide who looks more insecure. joe cool, or guy that hates on tinder and advises real relationships with good girls. hmm hmm

With group hovered around LEM/SMFC. Now I just solo queue and maintain DMG/LE.

shitter

>biology?

god this dude is a fucking faggot

don't do two pics with le meme hand

fair point. I have a lack of pics to begin with.

Stop doing that stupid ok gesture and take down the pic where the guy is sneering at you. You kinda look like a pussy so you should get a cute animal to take pics with and work that angle.

>let the reader decide who looks more insecure. joe cool, or guy that hates on tinder and advises real relationships with good girls. hmm hmm

I like that you project I'm "Joe Cool", thanks.
Is that why you made a tirade freakout of insults because someone has a different lifestyle than you?

mad

i didnt insult you. i said you are cool. now tell me is your mouse sensitivity on cs:go (the meme cs) as high as your feels sensitivity irl?

The 6'1" and fit part is so cringy

not really

>Caring this much about others lifestyles

I'll believe you if you're not a manlet

NOT A RELEVANT THREAD
FUCK TINDER THREADS

>Announcing a report
That's against the rules faggot : ^)

>i didnt insult you.
Lmao. Whole paragraph getting mad calling me stupid.

>high as your feels sensitivity irl?
Not even offended. I'm literally laughing at you.

You look 50 with that hair user. Fucking shave and grow stubble / beard.

>Doing the white power sign
That's what you get you fucking bigot

Tinder vs bumble?

no it's not

>the more exciting conversation on this board
are you autistic?

le ebin

>Irony will hide my bigotry
Keep crying about not getting matched you racist shit

dude are you actually serious or just memeing? nobody on fit is THAT retarded to believe it's white power symbol

Hey guys. Its me
I'm also worried the girl I'm probably going to smash is a trans mtf "girl"

tinder > bumble in both quality and quantity.
I get several matches a day on tinder but bumble I'll be lucky if i get a couple matches each week.

Not sure if it's because there are a lot of uglies on bumble and my standards are high or if there just aren't many girls using it.

im not laughing, jar jar binks

Pls remove the opening up thing. Makes you seem like an autist from the get go.

dude that helped you with the pics here.
that is one bad bio.

Neck yourself. Go find your "good" girl. Because I guarantee on your way to finding the "one" you will have dated a few girls and probably slept with them you "degenerate".
>assuming you're not an ugly autist

These threads are always guys low-key bragging about their success like look how much I can get away with and who I matched with. And knowing the board culture 90% of the posters are just low-self esteem shut-ins who are desperately curious for these threads, but reading them only makes them feel worse.
I don't care enough to report or whatever but it's not Veeky Forums related

Looking at you makes me feel like a god

>meesah jar jar binks, meesa love tinder

Cya tomorrow bitch

>confirmed autist

Changed bio
I'm really high and losing all sense of what's "good"