What is the official "Virgin Lift" you see people do in the gym and how did it become the deadlift?

What is the official "Virgin Lift" you see people do in the gym and how did it become the deadlift?

virgin lift is bench press with no arch

thats literally the chad lift tho

The virgin looking dudes at my gym do crunches, bicep machines, and some go through excessive stretches before doing lifts that aren't even demanding

low-bar squat

the only people ive ever seen do this is gymcels obsessed with rippetoe and le epic lifting meme SS

I saw skinny guy with glasses and fingerless gloves doing some obscure knee exercises once, never saw him come again. Nothing even comes close to that level of virgin.

Shoulder press machine with non symmetrical movement at incredibly high speed

Isn't Chad kill?

YOULL NEVER BE CHAD BRAH, HES A FUCKING SICKKUNT M8, NOT A FUCKING SIX VIRGIN MATE

this

goodmorning squats are a joke of a lift

It's benching in the Smith machine.

More to the point, virgins wouldn't do deadlifts because they are too loud, and they don't want to get in trouble.

you wished

fuck replyed to wrong comment

this is fucking garbage

but it is true

benchpressing is just as easy as doing curls and you don't even have to do it to have a strong benchpress

Shit, virgin looks exactly like me at 25 y/o

virgin detected

cardio is the "I'm a virgin and okay with that" exercise, backsquats and deadlifts and full-body curls are the "I'll shoot this place up if I don't lose my virginity" exercises

then why don't you have a strong bench press

Calisthenics.

>fullbody curls
What?

Idk I think this is a decent machine to overload shoulders.

Do sets of 16 to 20 with moderate weight and force muscle activation. The only problem is that chest can take over if you use too much of an arch, so go slow and controlled.

The Overhead Deadlift

is that the lift that takes your lifting virginity? or the most common lift of virgins?

virgins dont lift, that's like 60% of their problem.

What the fuck is a full-body curl?

fucking gotta spoon feed you faggots everything

>not doing fullbody curls for those fullbody gains
>wanting to make it

nice attempt at making a meme

Virgin lift is the straight arm lateral raise

>keep the face sideways to avoid the chin

Front squats are only done by doughy faggots at my gym who train Olympic lifting poorly and don't compete. I would say that's the virgin lift at my gym.

>being a cheating nigger

>Full body curls

zyzz is a gymcel not a chad

This is the correct answer.