Want to bulk and gain more muscles

>want to bulk and gain more muscles
>want to cut and look better
what do?

I would say I'm around 20% bf if this image is correct

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut to 12~14% and bulk

When in doubt, always cut. If you're chubby/skinnyfat you already eat too much and have an unhealthy relationship with food. Eating more when you have that relationship is a surefire way to get a leptin insensitivity/sugar addiction/other fat people thing

Get rid of unhealthy sugars and shit from your diet and start lifting on a deficit while eating only healthy proteins. If you're really skinny, you should see some muscle growth even on this deficit.

Once you're down to having strongly defined abs, then you start a healthy bulk by increasing the portion sizes of your protein-rich foods.

And ONLY DRINK WATER

Just use the shroedingers gainz principle to bulk and cut at the same time.

Prepare 20 protein shakes, half of which are loaded with calories, the other half have very few calories. The two need to be indistinguishable from eachother in terms of taste, texture and colour. Randomly order the 20 containers in your fridge, and take one each day. The high calorie shake should be enough to out you in a caloric surplus, the low calorie shake should keep you in a deficit.

Since you have no way of telling exactly how many calories you intake, you are in a quantum superposition between surplus and deficit. Therefore, you are bulking and cutting at the same time.

quality post

first picture is about 10%

Did you just nkw think of this or is this a pasta that's not very popular Because this is 10/10 man

Wtf, I like Veeky Forums now

Quantum gains

Will there ever, EVER, be a version of this that actually shows accurate body fat % examples

What's wrong with this one? Too high or too low?

Why not alternate the shakes in your fridge and just follow the same diet everyday?
I mean, what if you get the low cal shakes for 10 days and then the high cal shakes for 10 days because you're just stupid about random arrangements?

because if they are alternating you would know which one you are drinking.
The crux of the joke is on the fact that you have no idea which would place you in quantum superposition.
If you know it doesn't work.

combination of both. also the fact that people store fat in different areas makes it hard to just go off an image. for example, im a dude and i store a fuckton of fat in my ass and thighs so even though i look very close to the 30-34% pic im probably higher than that

also the 20-24% looks just way off imo, the 15-19% pic looks like a 12-15% and the 10-14% + the 5-9% looks basically like almost identical and probably sitting around 10%

Did this annon just break new ground?

This motherfucker just hit wizardmode and left humanity behind.

I-I don't know what to say.

> you are in a quantum superposition between surplus and deficit

10/10 scifit

I-i-is this true?

Levels senpai

kidney nightmare fuel

Include me in the screencap u dumb faggots at /r/Veeky Forums

No words...

These desu

PERFECT

>Implying you couldn't tell based on how full the shake meant you feel

For it to be a true Schrodinger's shake, they all need to be in the exact same container.
Also someone else should randomly order the shakes in the fridge. If you do it yourself, it doesn't work.

IS DAT SUM OC???

Wouldn't the first mire collapse your gains?

>Therefore, you are bulking and cutting at the same time.

>not understanding schroedingers thought experiment
The post

this thread got a little side-tracked but by how much of a deficit would you recommend? I'm 19 ~5'11'' (no shoes on) and ~170 lbs, not super fat, but uhh, admittedly flabby. My TDEE is supposedly 2,499 (doing this six day a week PPL reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/) and I'm not sure how much to cut? Would 700 be too much/at the point of not building any muscle at all? I did ~1,600 calories yesterday and it was pretty hard to get to with only eating healthy shit

How do I go from 30% to 15% bmi if I'm an alchy with no gym membership?