Is yoga just some libcuck fad or is it any good?

Is yoga just some libcuck fad or is it any good?

Every single woman I've come across who's into yoga has been an open relationship/polyamory slut.
Something about yoga makes them want to cuckold their man. Stay away from yoga women.

Depends how you feel about the way yoga instructors go about their business with the kind of feely "It's okay if you can't make the stretch we're just here to have an experience in our body". I think it's pretty relaxing and a good change of pace from all the brosciencing and hard numbers of weightlifting, gives me something to do for my rest days. Also does help with flexibility.

Yoga is actually fairly physically demanding.

>fad
>5000 years old

This. Its so cozy after a week of lifting and obsessing about pushing yourself to the limit to hear someone say that its ok to do what makes you feel comfy

Like most things, depends to huge extent on the teacher.

Yoga is well old. There is a good amount of somewhat scientific-like knowledge.

But treat it like what it is, stretching/posture plus meditation/breathing.

Try some place out if you're interested. Don't be a cunt, but do be selective.

There is a bunch of bullshit people who jumped on the bandwagon...

>fad
>thousand plus year old tradition
Might be a fad for the libcucks, but for lots of them, being a libcuck is a fad too.

yoga is excellent for injury prevention because of increased flexibility. flexibility also improves your performance in anything athletic. if you aren't doing yoga, you should be stretching. if you're already stretching a lot, consider yoga or pilates. if you aren't stretching at all... dunno what to tell you.
i wanna tell you to fuck yourself... but you're totally right.

I do group exercise instructing, so I've led some yoga classes. Yoga gets you loose as fuck, and is basically body weight exercises for the majority of poses.
Overall, pretty good for working your shoulders/core/lumbar/legs just for doing a bunch of body weight shit.

>Every single woman I've come across who's into yoga has been an open relationship/polyamory slut.
this is just wrong

I took a yoga class last semester that got me out of a plateau with my lifts. Apparently there's the Indian, unshaven bush camel taint stink yoga where you're supposed to channel your inner chakras and shit, then there's the workout yoga where your teacher is a christian white girl that used to be a college athlete but got injured so redirected her passion towards yoga. I take the latter and I like it a lot, doesn't feel as hokey and get to look at nice bootys for 50 minutes.

how do i make my knees not bent all the time? like downward dog and standing leg raises are with bent knees

can't do downward dog properly either, heels don't touch the floor, and lower back is very rounded

this.

Yoga's great for lifting. Improves flexibility and mobility. It can seriously help your form.

I do yoga. I find it helps with my back getting sore, and its good for breathing too. It also helps keep you very limber and flexible and helps prevent injuries from lifting or even every day activity, it keeps your joints and tendons and everything strong.

I agree that the culture around yoga is awful and the people that do it are quite often insufferable, but that needs to be separated from the activity itself. You guys know lifting isn't exclusive for meatheaded retards, so don't apply the same sort of thinking to other activities.

Keep doing it.

>I know this anonymous persons subjective experience better than they do even though
this is just wrong

Sounds like tight hamstrings and back. Like what the other user said, keep doing it.
Also, not being able to keep heels all the way down doing a downward dog is calf tightness and ankle mobility. The more you do it, the easier it gets!
I'd recommend doing 10 minutes or so of static stretching every day targeting your tighter areas. Do it right before bed and you'll be all comfy for cozy sleeps :)

never tried yoga but I've read about it. how quickly can you move to doing scorpion poses and handstands if you're reasonably Veeky Forums?

i can OHP over 1pl8

thanks

Nigga, you already have the app if that picture came from your device.

Go ahead and use it, it's a good app. I hate that they added payments in it, though.

people have been doing it for hundreds of years it has to be good for something. i think it helps with flexibility and blood flow

Took a Pilates class once with a qt instructor

Later found out she was getting dicked down by a bbc nigger

Pic related is her

>being surprise when a brainwashed german womyn is burning coal
how dumb you are.

something about "connecting with the body" makes them sex freaks

shes not german

she just recently moved there from new york

coalburners are everywhere friendo

Yoga helped cure my back pain and also gave me a nice ass. Ya the classes are 100% libcucks but if you can tolerate that its worth it

He's right you know.

I had a German teacher who was married to a black guy and he wasn't even goodlooking/succesful.

Germany is lost.

>That thing
>qt

Breh...

I follow ROMWOD which is yin yoga, 20 mins a day

My joints feel much better since ive started doing it

is it worth the cost?

how is it different from free yoga videos online?

The basics of yoga is just stretching and weight resistance nigga. Its when they try to cram new age memes into it

>shannon swift
100% german

so much this, there are many, many different types of yoga and yoga teachers. if you want a hard class you can find some that really kick your ass and is a whole body workout the entire class.

I use it pretty much every day so I feel its worth the cost

They upload a new video every day to follow so the routines dont get old like free videos

as a yoga instructor i always tell people that ask me if its worth it or good. yoga makes you a better practicer of all other activities.
>strengthens your entire back
>strengthens core
>improved flexibility through entire body
>much less injuries because of flexibility
>more body aware, so you can feel your form without a mirror
>more mindful, better memory and motivation
the list goes on and on

scorpion takes a shit ton of shoulder flexibility plus a strong lower back. you can practice scorpion with a wall. point fingers and back to wall and kick up. NEVER practice handstands with your back to the wall, you will dump into your lower back and not know it and have a sore back ever time you practice handstands. instead face the wall.

youll have the strength to do all the poses but maybe not the flexibility or know the technique yet.

solid 7/10 if not for the coal burning