How does Veeky Forums meet their daily protein intake?

How does Veeky Forums meet their daily protein intake?

eggs and scoops

Freebase protein powder

Drinking egg whites

egg whites cuz cutting, scoops, veggie bean burgers. also..

if you guys are looking for a new food, plain dry cottage cheese curds are 22g protein/110cals per 125g, which is a healthy serving. pretty damn tasty, easy to season, goes well with hot sauce. higher protein content than the wet cottage cheese i've had in the past.

Protein chips

I eat meat

Eggs, chicken and steak. Scoops every now and then if didn't have enough protein that day.

Tracking macros, and protein isolate after lifting helps. Pic related is today's foods.

>barbell on her neck

triple scoop whey protein m8. ez 90g

By eating food. Eggs, chicken, yogurt, etc. Not too hard. If you're at a defect there's always scoops

430 g of carbs??? Are you fat as fuck?

6'1" 155
Great math

With DELICIOUS, NUTRITIOUS, PERFECTLY HEALTHY MEAT, how else?
>vegefags BTFO as usual
Remember lads, vegefags eat what food eats -- so eat a vegefag today!

Every morning - crack four eggs into a frying pan. Use my morning wood to blow a giant load into the pan. Ensure that my potential children will not go to waste withering in my balls.

mfw lactose intolerant

>shut up son, you should feel lucky that you weren't one of the million child scrambled eggs I ate when I was your age

My dude you're getting 60% of your calories from liquids. How are the shits treating you?

>6 eggs
>2 scoops
>dead animals
>cottage cheese
>yogurt
>occasional milk

I noticed that too when I was taking the screenshots...desu not having any problems with the digestion, even though I typically have more solid food like meats and fruits. Just didn't feel like eating all day today...guess I got lucky re:the shits.

>gay anime girl doesn't even do the valsalva maneuver

>more typical day

>veggie burgers

What are you supposed to change the bun with? i'm a regular eater but i don't like the buns having that many calories of shitty carbs.

She stands in the correct alignment but just sits straight the fuck back, defying gravity

Lettuce wraps are pretty dope, or you can cut that shit up.

Eggs and meat

Liver.

For a second I thought the totals were at the top
>33g of protein a day
>worry.png

>33g protein
Tbh I ate that way for decades, took me a long time to be comfortable getting into 3000 cals, and then learning to balance towards clean eating. As you can see, I still have my days where I just don't get hungry at all.

>no one said cum
wow.

Apparently the cans of sardines ive been eating have 30 grams of protein.
This whole time I thought it was only 15 but this thread made me recheck the label and theres actually 2 servings in there.
neat.
Thank you canned fish of gains.

Half pound of ground beef, 8 oz greek yogurt, 4 eggs, 2.5 scoops, 2 oz cheddar cheese

Protein powder, chicken, beef, eggs, milk

Sardines in tomato sauce are the most based snack