Tfw this was my cheat meal

>tfw this was my cheat meal

Never letting my wife pick where we eat on fridays again.

looks like shit

Is this India quality in Kenmore

why is that on rice instead of in the toilet/on the street?

Exactly

Indian tastes godly and is breddy gud for bulking. Shitty cheat meal tho desu

>not getting chicken tikka masala for your cheat meal
you done fucked up OP

> my wife

god i hope i don't upload fucking pictures of my food on Veeky Forums when i'm married. pathetic.

I don't think they use quite that dish for the curry.

But that place is great.

Next time let your wife's Son decide.

>when i'm married
Don't worry, you won't.

Because OP can't go through the menu.

Fuck, looks good to me.
>not American

oh no! Boo Hoo! waaaahmbulance ensues

God damn I HATE indian food.

I HATE IT I HATE IT HATE IT! HATE IT!!!

Once a week we go out to eat on Saturdays. The kids and husbando take turns picking where we go.

The oldest boy fucking loves this shit. we have NO IDEA where he got it in his head that he likes it, but every fucking time it's his turn we go to this indian joint.

There's this vegetarian thing in the second page of the menu I can stomach. It's the one that starts with a G lol. It's actually kind of good but I have to tell them 1 on the spicy and to go easy on the sauce. otherwise it's just a goopy diarrhea-like mess like in OP.

>weekly cheat meal

pathetic

It looks like they literally shit in your plate.

GOTTA CONFUSE THE METABOLISM BRAH

If female:
Show tits w/ timestamp
If male:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FAGGOT

Wife got the chicken tikka masala.

The one time I got indian food it was sweet/cinnamony/coconutty. Was I just unlucky, or is pretty much all indian food along the same lines?

This was mine.

>eating with your eyes
that's why you're not getting gains brehs

It's pretty much all like that except if they make it spicy.

And the week before.

Post body pls

Indian food is God-tier macros, you pleb. Excellent bulking food and a heavenly cheat meal.

Christ bud, that's an expensive as fuck cheat meal.

Kenmore

>REEEEEE he eats things I can't manage on a diet

Christ you are like a woman.

t. not the guy who posted the picture

I fucked your wife and children.

Trust me, nothing good.

I did go from 225lb to 180lb though, still not posting body.

I eat 1200cal a day to binge once a week.

Made this a few weeks back too, split with my girlfriend though. Still ate most of it myself. Fuck it was good.

1200 a day to compensate for the one meal? Are you not doing cardio?

Chicken was $10, burgers were $6. Beer is what cost the most at almost $30.

Canadian dollars.

Made this routine a while ago. Both curds and shredded.

>If female
If you have to ask if it's a female you've defeated the purpose nufag

When I see your wife, I always choose for her to eat my butt.

>not liking indian food
>weekly cheat meal
P L E B

Why so mad? I was just wondering what he looked like. Can't we all just get along for five fucking seconds?
>I did go from 225lb to 180lb
Good on you, user. I assume you're still cutting at the moment given your calories?

I'm gonna fuck you in the ass if you ever disrespect me again. You'd better fucking not reply to this post, bitch.

I do elliptical 3 days a week 1 hour each time.

I was lifting before I moved, but had to give up my home gym. Also injured my leg squatting which kind of sucked. I'm cutting so much mainly because I'm trying to lose quickly, but just can't give up the urge to binge once in a while.

This is the type of shit I eat when not eating retarded amounts of calories. Normally I have chicken with it too, but was having a bad day.

based QC bro

Oh really? What are you gonna do?

Still cutting, goal is 170 at 6'2.

Really need to start working out again soon though. I wasn't exactly strong, but since I stopped any muscle or definition I had seems to be withering away so quick.

Except my legs.

hes gonna fuck you in the ass, cant you read?

RUN

nevermind at $30 the pack of 12 Rickards it cant be in QC we pay around 20 for that

Close, NB. Though I go to QB for beer runs sometimes.

Shit looks so good as a compliment to meat.
Post recipe? What's that sauce made out of?

how is life there ?
good job prospects/pay ?
how is the QoL ?

dude 5 Faxe 10s - are you ok? basically the same thing i drink when depressed.

Tf is that? French fries with gravy and alfredo sauce?

>on Veeky Forums
>threatening with a good time

It's poutine, cheese curds

Legit just california mix frozen veg, pepper, salt and curry spice.

Life here is pretty terrible, with no jobs. It suits me just fine though because everything is so cheap. Got a job as an Accountant, so there's always work for me somewhere. Housing is stupid cheap too, can get a nice place with lots of land just minutes from the city for a good price.

Works for me because i like to work on cars in my spare time.

Fries, gravy and cheese curds. Also known as poutine.

I used to drink a lot more, every night of the week. Down to once a week, so not bad.

>he doesn't know what poutine is

>Is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?
In this case my cuck husbando, yes.

tfw thinkin bout getting a couple lbs of pulled pork tmrw for sandwiches

I eat Indian almost every day. I make a biryani type thing with eggs. Really cheap, high in nutrients, satisfying to eat a big bowl of endless rice. I can't fathom how people don't like Indian food. It makes me happy just thinking about spices n sheit.

Indian food is really variable depending on the chef and quality of ingredients. A good curry is literally food of the gods, while a bad one is like runny diarrhoea. I'm guessing most american Indian restaurants are relatively shitty since it's not a popular meal over there

FAXE is the most vile crap.
The Viking on the can shows that a Viking shat into it.

>1200Cal
>What is protein?
9-12 scoops, here..

why dont you get to chose once a week?

ZING!

My litmus test for indian is ordering the vindaloo as spicy as they will make it

it'll be hot enough that you'll feel like you're on pcp, but if it's good, layers of deep flavor will still be present

you can't stop eating, even though it hurts

It's also dirt cheap and can get me super drunk.

Still tastes better than bud. Rather drink vile crap than water.

Looks good bro. Reminds me of when I lived alone a few years back. I would buy the frozen veggie packs and cook them up. Really nice easy meal for the fiber and vitamins.

MONTREAL
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

this is a restaurant? looks like a depressing shit made home dinner from a paki.

who the fuck did you marry?

I always considered moving to a place like that. Seems independent in a good way. Can imagine it gets lonely / depressing without a qt blonde waifu

>Indian
Disgusting

>cheat meal
>barely looks more than 600 calories.

it's poutine you uncultured swine

someone reccomend me light, blonde beers plz. i aint huge on beer but every now and then i want a sip

>Cheat meals
Never making it etc

kek, did Jason Genova cook that up for you?

get the big C
absolutely agree with you, indian food is unreal good, its like the only good thing about india

>

That looks good, Indian food is tasty.

this is what happens when you're raised in a culture that doesn't know how to season anything

>recommending that basic ass dish every white person gets

dun goofed

Why does almost all indian food look like literal feces?

dont bully the curry

This was my cheat meal

hue

I used to work at Domino's. When did they start putting parm bites in bags?

plz respond

It is not the look that turns me off, it is the taste.

Indian food is no where near as tasty as Korean food or tacos from some tex mex eatery.

Cheat meals are a myth.

WHITE PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO SEASON BRUH THIS NIGGA WILIN LMAOO

Hoegaarden

How bad of a cheat meal is sushi Veeky Forums? I fucking love the stuff and usually get it once per week.

Typically I'll go out with friends or family, treat the table to one or two rolls, then buy one of the pre made sushi entrees for my meal.

After the salad and broth soup that comes with the meal, that's probably 1000-1500 calories perhaps?

>doesn't know the joys of panner masala with lamb.

How does it feel, to never know joy.

Did your wife choose soft dog food for your cheat meal?
I'd say your wife hates you. Divorce her.

i don't know what the fuck is going on with me
but i crave wings like a mofo

Mah boyy

Sushi is not a cheat meal. Rice, fish and vegetables are healthy. Eat more sushi.

Looking back I'm not sure how I was ever able to eat this much shit and not get sick. I went out with some co-workers last Friday and had two slices of pizza and a 16oz beer and felt like a bloated mess for the rest of the night. I used to be able to down a large pizza by myself and have room for more, what the fuck was wrong with me?