Does anyone know what women consider the most ideal body type and body parts...

Does anyone know what women consider the most ideal body type and body parts? I've heard the triangle formed by the shoulders and back are supposed to have the biggest psychological effect on women and that shoulder size in general is supposed to be important.

Anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KudaOfVaMK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Id give it to her black and blue.

In my expert opinion its the Face, height.

Gotta have at least one. If 2 its ez mode for few years until next gen mutants overgrow u.

whichever one pulls in a fat paycheck and buys her shit

If you actually believe this enjoy being a faggot beta cuck that pays to have a slut that's not attracted to you by your side

Neck = Shoulders = Back/Traps > Arms > Chest > Glutes

I don't know about girls, but my gay friend told me shoulders, neck, and triceps.

If you have to ask you don't have it

1. Face
2. Height
3. Neck
4. Shoulders
5. Arms
6. Abs
7. Taint
8. Dick
9. Glutes

height is good when you are attractive all around
it cant carry you alone
its like all the Veeky Forums neckbeards thinking they are attractive sexgods just because they have blue eyes, when the rest of their body and face looks like shit
the eyes alone wont carry you
plenty of tall skellies with ugly faces who overrate themselves just because of their height, height is good combined with good facial aesthetics etc, but alone it wont do shit.

1.Face -this is undeniable
2.Abs
3. V taper
That covers it for traits that skinny thinks have, so we move on to actual physique
4. Neck
5. Shoulders
6. Arms
7. Back
8. Ass
9. Everything else

Forearms

/thread

>Face
>Attitude
>Style
>Height
>Body as a whole

If you got the right face attitude and style the height and the body wont mean shit. Unless you are freakishly tall or too short you'll be fine. I'd say under 5'10 and over 6'3 is the cut offs.

If you have an incredible body but a bad face, shit attitude and no style girls will not flock to you no matter how ripped you are.

The most compliments I have had from women are of my arms and ass, as well as my wide pectoral girdle, but that could be because I have a genetic predisposition towards those muscles and, though I've got decent lifts and whatnot, my back and chest etc are not particularly impressive so they don't receive such praise.

Many women will compliment you on parts that stand out from the others. They also may compliment you on everything at different points,just cause they like you.

Face and height aside, imo it'd be
>shoulders
>lats (specifically for making you look wide)
>narrow waist
>glutes
>arms
>bulge

This. For girls under 25 (I.e the only ones worth your attention) if you're tall and have a face that's at least a 6 you're good with pretty much most girls. Having a decent body doesn't hurt either.

If you're 6'3", as long as youre not butt ugly you're already miles ahead the average man

Hip to waist ratio, symmetrical face, haircut.

Girls vary in their taste more than dudes.

I'm 6'4", nice face and this body and I don't even get a lot of Tinder matches

That looks weird as fuck for some reason but I can't put my finger on why it does

Thunder thighs

The pic was a request for abdominal V hence the weird pose
I only do hex bar DL and begrudgingly leg press. I hate doing legs. I get no pleasure from it. The burn is like anxiety, not adrenaline. Upper body is adrenaline.

Face is a big one. I'm a skinny 5'8 manlet and I've been around the block more times than I can count, including an FFM threesome, because I have a model-tier face.

>t. virgin

Chick here. Forearms. I've heard many other women agree with me

>Chick here

Saying you're 6'4" in your bio doesn't have the same effect as a looming presence in real life

Low test

You sleep on egg crates. Your room looks like a poor person's. How expensive is it to just get a shitty box spring and frame? Like $100? That's not acceptable if you're over the age of 19.

I have got my hamstrings grabbed more times than glutes, so I'd have to rank them higher in the leg section. Especially if you have bulging hamstrings with slim fit jeans. Like leg biceps.

Idk dude
Those palettes can be pretty snazzy depending on how his room looks

>glutes that far down the list

Who the fuck cares what women want?

Well its name is biceps femoris so yeah.

god fucking damnit is there more?

fuck you im trying to no fap

goddamnit fuck you

Lats my dude.
Work dem

Height does nothing if you are ugly/akward/small boned/lanky/overweight etc. NOTHING.

My lady likes my chest, arms and general breadth. Says the Adonis belt makes her wet af tho.

I'd argue like any other human, individuals have preferences and there's no formula.

face, abs, height, frame

I heard a few girls that said that they love the v cut on men too

Best workout for that section?

>egg crates
That's a thousand dollar mattress. This is the miserable jerk comment

People still ask this type of shit? Fucking lose body fat and see what your insertions look like.

>thousand dollar mattress
congrats on being jewed out you imbecile kek

You really should hang yourself.

>neck
Is it a new meme or something?

no, it's legit

Train your neck

He is right. Girls more likely to look at the whole package than one quality. Height can be an advantage or disadvantage but on his own it doesn't mean much

>he spends 1000 (1 thousand) dollars on a matress
>tells someone else to kill himself
you're the reason we live in such terrible times, low iq retard. but you're literally too stupid to be offended, so live in your delusion world where it's acceptable to sleep on WODDEN BOARDS and 1000 bucks matress

It's all about the surpaspinatus

take your meds holy shit what a sperg

Its because you DON'T have a "nice face". Most people think theyre attractive. In reality most people are average.

Is this girls entails N.D op?

Most attractive male features to women:
1. Social status
2. What other women think
3. Narrative
4. Money/resources
5. Fun
6. Face
7. Height
8. Frame
9. Skin

Women will always prefer security over any physical characteristic and resources (money) are the ultimate security.

>Dick
>8.
no

>caring about what women want

KEK
U
C
K

All girls are different. Some even like manlets. I dated a girl who cheated on me with 2 manlets and it really opened my eyes to how retarded some girls are.

The one body part that is surprisingly important to all women is the butt. If you get nice glutes and wear clothing that shows it off you will get attention

So far...
1. Pecs
2. Arms
3. Shoulders
.....all of the above together
4. Ass
5. Legs

I'm not mentioning face and penus as that's something not fit related.

>mfw never find a girl really interested in abs.

Nobody asked for body pics, attention whore.

>Neck = Shoulders = Back/Traps > Arms > Chest > Glutes

Uwotm8

youtube.com/watch?v=KudaOfVaMK8

>8. Dick
found the dicklet