So I want to get big muscles and get strong, but SS is a meme...

So I want to get big muscles and get strong, but SS is a meme, so someone recommend me a 4 day program that actually works?

So I take you wanna get big muscles and get strong, I would say SS but it's a meme, so I would recommend a 4 day program that actually works.

Good luck OP.

why not 5 day?
there are many programs in the internet that work out the whole body

use internet, people here will just tell you to do SS and GOMAD

I only have 4 days

PHUL

Just do a brosplit.
Chest tri's, back bis, legs, shoulders+lagging body part

Do Candito's LP, it's 4 days and you can meet your goals

west side babrbell for skinny bastards

You are honestly the worst troll.

thx

GZCLP

>Deadlift day

SS is STARTING Strength. You're going to be lifting a long ass time before you get big and strong, no matter what program you choose. SS will give you a good strength foundation and maximise your focus on good form to prepare you for intermediate programs.

Aint nothing wrong.
When doing a LP you should stop once you reach 1.5 bw squat
2bw dead

posted too fast, doing the movement a shitload of times is a good way to learn form
Also you train from a various ranges of reps, adding them CNS connections and volume

SS is not a meme, add accessories after a couple of weekend and you're good

what if you're fat

>Swole at every height

When will they learn?

What are you people's thougths on WS4SB?

Then you lose weight you turbonigger
Wilks is what matters

just make your own routine. For example push/pull splitting but with heavy compound lifts for 3-5 reps focussing on linear progression, with 1-2 fitting accessory isolations in the 8-12 rep range.

The good thing about compounds is that they incorporate a compound (hurr) of muscles, so it's hard to fuck up. Also the concept behind SS