Chadliest man of all time

>Chadliest man of all time
>5'7
H-Heh, m-manlets right? Wh-when will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthandsong.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/personality-analysis-of-bruce-lees-handwriting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asian
>chad

pick one.

He could do some dance moves and pushup 110 lbs with a single finger but a real man in the ring with him and no amount of kung fu would save him from his genetic failure

Bruce Lee is my goal body, how to obtain?

starvation and lots of pull ups push ups and squats

if you are overweight forget about it, you need some ecto genetics

drink raw bull blood

>ecto genetics
Can I get a quick rundown on how this works? Are all fat people endomorphs and all skinny people ectomorphs? Or is it more to do with genetics/frame?

He was weak as fuck as looked dyel. He had killer lats though

its a gigantic meme based on archetypal greek god body types (wish i was making this shit up) hermes apollo and hercules

not always, its more about frame and metabolism, usually endomorphs have big frame and slow metabolism

mesomorphs medium frame and fast metabolism

and ectomorhps small frame and fast metabolism

but you have some ectomorphs with slow metabolism these are skinny fats, and thats a curse, skinny wrists with a gut is like lmao

but if you wanna look like bruce lee, you will need a fast metabolism and small to average frame for sure, or else you will have to do cardio for a living

he wasnt weak at all, he could do push ups with 100 kg on his back and curl 38 kg each arm for reps

also was known he was able to do 50 one arm pull ups at 63 kg bodyweight or so

not weak for sure

It is not meaningless that the only people who try to make you feel bad for your height are on Veeky Forums.

Nobody cares in real life. Nobody has secret judgments of you until you go out of your way to give them reasons to.

>95lbs squat
>80lbs two hand curl

also, the people who look good over 6 feet is close to 0, most tall people look dumb as fuck because of the longish limbs

Like I said, the only people who try to make you feel bad for your height are on Veeky Forums.

Chang lee also used steroids. As for this nonsense doing 100kg pushups you are one gullible moron.

100 kg push ups are like doing dips with 100 kg on you, not that hard actually, many people on youtube can do it

that was bruce lee at 25 years old, he peaked at 30-33 that was when he was his strongest

Post your heights please, I need a good laugh

Post citation of chang lee doing it, cunt. You chang lee dick riders are the worst.

I think you mean Genghis Khan, who had hundreds of children across two continents and was at least 6'0"

I'm 23 and squattimg 145kg 3x5.... what kind of excuse is that?

>tfw when small wrists and need wrist wraps to not destroy tendons

6'3"
240 lbs

who is chang lee ? im talking about bruce

actually im 6 feet, but still autistic and virgin, so height didnt help me anything besides being stronger than most manlets

I posted this
And I posted this

>Lying about your height on the internet just to prove a point
Kek. Way more pathetic than if you actually just admitted that you're a manlet.

Still waiting for that citation of all these claims, bitch boy.

ok now strap 145 kg on your waist and do dips for reps with all that weight

you can have small wrists still strong tendons, search for victor delamarre

lol nah I was at the doctor the other day and they told me 6'3" so I'm just going by that.

It's sad you're so obsessed with height but I'm sort of flattered that you think that my height is something I'd lie about.

It's like the "making fun of little dicks" thing. Those dudes can't control it and it makes you a bully to talk shit about stuff like that.

And I have a huge dick before you ask you fucking twat. If you were huge and yoked and had a massive cock you're still going to have a shitty life just because of your fucking terrible antihuman attitude.

anyone else go around outside kicking manlets in the face

And I bet you're miserable and depressed all the time and have no idea why. Sad.

Except lee never did dips or pushups that heavy, pop his dick out your mouth.

>a mongol
>6'0''

U avin a giggle?

how do i make tendie gains?

tendons gets stronger trough years of weight lifting

but high reps low weight to failure and very high weight low reps

or isometrics help build tendon strenght a lot

Got any studies or links on the subject, senpai?

>Can I get a quick rundown on how this works?

Lies. It was invented by a quack psychologist to connect frames and behavior. When scrutinized even the behavior aspect was shit but people still pretend his statements about your bone structure determining how you digest food is valid.

He actually might not have been mongolian, that picture was drawn years and years after he died, and he was noted to have red hair, which isn't really a mongolian feature normally.

>Chadliest
>A ping-pong motherfucker

6 feet is not even that tall, it's just 1,83m
It's only when you're over 1,90 or so that you could maybe look freakish

Vegeta is 5'5 and goku is 5'9.

He died fucking... How to achieve that level?

He is superior

Mongols were very mixed with other nomads (nomads in general fucked and mixed with everyone in the steppes) but he was still a mongol from a proper and noble family , than had Red hair as one of they trademark signs, when his first wife was kidnaped and after rescuing her, when the child had Dark hair while all the other had red made him mad as fuck and never acepted the kid, because his other kids had red hair.

>fast metabolism
>slow metabolism

Nah ecto, endomorphs etc are pure broscience that were proved false hundreds of years ago.

>3x10 squats at 95 lbs or about 40kg
>almost all exercises are curls
hahaha he was a chicken leg curlbro

>Who is Napoleon

>Chad
Do all Chads have such nice handwriting?

This handwriting analysis of Bruce Lee is interesting! It shows his positive perspective on life.

strengthandsong.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/personality-analysis-of-bruce-lees-handwriting/

So, eat raw beef? Thanks user