Thots in gyms stories

>Go to military gym
>Has a strict dress code
>Black shorts, no t-back singlets
>Fair enough
>Walk in
>Every girl is wearing a t-back singlet and booty shorts, bright colored
>Wouldn't even call it a t-back, back its completely open, some string running around the neck and over the nipples, bra exposed 100% and a small bit of daggy fabric of the belly area
>dont even lift
>Rage internally
>Proceed to hit max PB on dead lift
>Sweating and breathing like fuck through my t-shirt and appropriate dark shorts
>Unload the plates loudly, put bar away
>walk out angry, can hear people talking 'jeez that dude is pissed'
>Go and write an anonymous comment in the log book about it, dont leave my name rank or unit.
>Two weeks later signal gets sent to everyone on base about gym attire, makes note that EVERYONE is to obey them and those who dont will get charged.
>Fuckyeah.jpeg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lqM2Yq5IcQ
instagram.com/p/BXdmpGJA3ob/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mad about women wearing less clothing
>is in the army
wish homosexuals wouldn't post on fit so much

good man

>work at gym
>get fired because I'm "too strict" when enforcing dress codes

I fucking hated people like you.

>getting butthurt about people not wearing the right shorts at the gym
>loudly unracking your weights

You sound like some faggot POG.

go fucking kill yourself

a jihadi will soon enough

>Hates sluttery
>Must be gay

I wish cucked white knights wouldn't post on Veeky Forums

Im a Forward Observer actually. In the US its a 13F FIST in the Army and USMC its a Scout Observer 0861, Im assuming your a burger faggot.

Thats something a triggered thot would say

>I wear it for comfort!

Did you read his post? Its a military gym with a uniform dress code. Just because you have a cunt between your legs and want attention doesn't mean you can break the rules.

You'd be right
When I was with the marines anyone that wasn't an 03xx was a POG.

mentality is the same shit that senior enlisted POGs always had.

Because they had nothing to do they'd just fuck people over on a whim. You seem to be upholding that part of military tradition just fine.

Ignore the haters. You did the right thing, OP. Allah will reward you.

Pic related.

yeah none of the military gyms that I went to ever had one.

And if they did it wasn't ever enforced because a dress code at a gym is fucking gay.

and you people wonder why nobody likes any of you.

>When I was

youtube.com/watch?v=3lqM2Yq5IcQ

No one cares grunt, no one ever did.

>You people

People with moral compass, standards who obey basic rules and in terms of the military obey lawful orders you mean?

Those cunts are not above the rules, they signed the dotted line they can tow it like the men. Its not secret chicks go to the gyms to scope out cock and hog benches. They're a waste of space.

Wtf is that? Why not just squat? At least you can drop the bar

It's a hack squat machine she's on it he wrong way though

>a slut that dumb knowing how to basic squat
Because shes a dumb slut moron who wants to show off her ass and has no actual functional strength.

> Those cunts are not above the rules, they signed the dotted line they can tow it like the men

the fact that you're serious makes this even more funny.

They were most likely dependents anyway.

You must be either gay or retarded to get so butt devastated about this you actually (assuming you're the OP?) wrote it down in the log.

The fact that it wasted 5-10 minutes of EVERYONE ON BASE's morning or off going muster a few days later is what pisses me off because that shit happened constantly and nobody in our unit ever did it but got bitched at for it anyway.

The stickler fags in the military need a final solution.

This pic sums up women in gyms. A man can go and train, harder then a women and do it just fine in shorts down to his knees and an old t-shirt.

Women do not have some overarching physiological need to wear as little as possible. And having been inside female only gyms I can say that they only wear active wear when men are around.

>females want to attract males

wow discovery of the century

Yeah my gym has a smaller female only section and a smaller cardio only section. Girls in those two parts dress pretty modestly but all the braphogs who come up to the mixed gym are in skintight activewear from head to toe.

There's a qt desk girl who wears tanks/singlets when she's doing her own workouts though. Bless her :')

>They were most likely dependents anyway.
No they weren't, they are POGs attached to grunt units I go out field with.

For a hard charging ex grunt you sure are a white knight pussy. Defending all those poor base rats who from I hear are now being allowed into Infantry. Cant be that bloody hard if women can get in. Haven't heard of any female FOs.

Having a hatred of sluttery does make a man gay nor does it make him a goat fucking muslim. Its no secret women these days are sexually immoral and need to be taken down a peg. Its also no secret females in the military are sluts who join to get dick and are as useless as tits on a bull. like wise they are oxygen thieves in our gyms which are already lacking essential equipment. They arent there to train, they are there to show off and gym is for training not the later.

I pity you brother.

Wew for a second there I forgot no one cares what the fucking marines """think"""

What of part of 'gym' does it say 'attract a mate'. Gym is for training, not for slutting it up. And if they must then they can be called out for it.

Women wear active wear around men becuase being attractive to men and following their natural instincts gives them an ego boost, and helps them work harder.
Besides if the gym chads and jamals eye rape her then she thinks she's doing something right or has to perform well.

It's kind of how when attractive ovulating women are around men in gyms or active environments we tend to work harder, longer, lift heavier and have a higher tolerance for pain combined with a lower tolerance for bullshit.

I can garauntee that guy wouldn't be lifting half as hard if that thick piece of ass and similar girls weren't around.

Does NOT* make a man gay.

Fixed.

lets just put human nature and instincts on hold real quick so you can get a pump

>Women wear active wear around men becuase being attractive to men and following their natural instincts gives them an ego boost, and helps them work harder.

I dont care, not a valid excuse. If anything it only highlights how emotionally pathetic they are as a gender.

>I can garauntee that guy wouldn't be lifting half as hard if that thick piece of ass and similar girls weren't around.

Speak for yourself, I work hardest when there are no thots distracting me. DESU I work hardest when no one is around.

Lets just exercise some basic humility and human decency instead.

And in the Air Force it's a I hide in the army's tanks and behind the marines and infantry so I can jerk off to my radio and pretend I won the war with my superior ability to use a phone. You literally call big brother in to fight your bullies like either a paid snitch or a faggot afraid to fight. That being said as an infantryman I love you for the useful faggot you are but let's not pretend you're Rambo

Fuck sluts in gyms.

>infantryman
>useful faggots

Infantry haven't won a war since the 18th century home slice.

K tough guy. I really am so impressed, no seriously you grunts are like the bestest eva.

Its especially obvious when Im attached to your Call signs and carrying 20 extra kilos of radios and batteries and when your attack halts and I have to call in a fire mission so you dont all die.

Will do.
But I was banned for deep dicking a bull dyke bodybuilder in the yoga room.
Didn't know she was a fucking screamer.

....yeah sure
why not.
If there weren't hot members of the opposite sex then most gyms would empty overnight.
It would just be hole in the walls for ugly people, homosexuals, and driven people who'll inevitably buy their own equipment/find a new fitness passion and dump the gym altogether.

>Ex marine fuck head, aka grunt literally comparing himself to one of these guys

Infantry-Close with a destory the enemy, sieze and hold ground by day or night, any season regarldess of terrain blah blah. Bassically meat targets

CCT/JTAC- Can do everything a grunt can do and more, better equipment, small arms and better war fighting skills, can also coordinate joint fires assets and fast attack aircraft and conduct aerial de-confliction all whilst under fire.

Hmmm. Its not secret every grunt wishes he joined the Airforce. You can do the same shit and get treated like a human being for more money. Only dumb fucks join the Infantry. Muh pride, muh first to fight. First to die buddy.

forgot the pic

No you people who think adherence to the rules makes them a good soldier instead of understanding that what makes a good soldier is compassion for your fellow soldier and knowing what hill to die on. Sure rules are important in basic when they are rebuilding you from your mom and Warcraft but after that you have to realize that it's not about making every little sacrifice to be in regs it's about enjoying the life you are in so that when asked you are willing to lay down as much as you can so the next guy can go back to the gym of thots

Not a fan of linking sluts narcissism accounts but this is very related.

instagram.com/p/BXdmpGJA3ob/

Dude rules are rules, they're simple to follow. This has nothing to do with following orders in combat its a simple goddamn standard for using the on base gym. Apparently women are too retarded to obey it.

>Trains in underwear
>Doesnt even lift
>Gets told to cover up
>Huur muh sexism 'I CAN WEAR WHAT I WANT!'

> Its not secret every grunt wishes he joined the Airforce.

ex-grunt here, this is true but only because we want to get paid better for doing less work and to be treated like human beings. but, in my country, only the grunts get issued the Infantry Combat Badge.

Its like you want women to just run around being openly slutty.

Dunno about you but if the meat is put in front of me I should be allowed to have a bite. I doubt any of those cunts in my gym would reciprocate though.

What really irks me is this turned into a dick-measuring contest between specialties and branches instead of focusing on the moral dilemnas of both breaking military bearings and fucking over your buddies

Dude women are retarded but being on or off base doesn't help to curb that. The reality is the poor bastards that do have a finite life span due to combat deserve every peek of pussy and ass they can get and if you're willing to deny them that for the non descript tshirt rule you probably aren't paying enough attention to your own lane. None of those bitches rubbed a snail trail on the weights he was slamming down like a little bitch

>Muh ICB

Is it really worth pay grade 2, PESAs, never getting trips and having women flood into your ranks taking all the RSS and JLC course spots?

Yes. If you think it ain't come talk to me when you get one

>and fucking over your buddies

They are not my fucking buddies. I will never go into combat next to a woman.
Why stare at something you cant eat?

You being to beta to take a bite is on you, do you think every burger at maccas wants to be eaten but you keep getting in line hoping you'll get one

So you're implying I should rape them then and there?

And yes they're burgers, its their purpose. And if they sit there all warm and juicy then it will be their fault when they do

once you have it, it's worth all the bullshit and pineapples you took to get it.

>implying I should rape them then and there?
> if they sit there warm and juicy then it will be their fault when I do
No I'm not saying rape them I'm saying they are trying to live up to their purpose( to beguiling whores and cumsumpsters) you live up to yours and try and get them. Seriously it's like if I put the menu out with a picture of shit next to every meal would you eat that? Fuck no but if I made everything appetizing you'd try shit till you found something you liked. The only difference is slut burgers have the option of not liking you back so it's harder but not impossible keep trying new dishes until you and she can be happy with both

>figure out when she trains
>show up to the gym in only your boxer briefs
>when people inevitably bitch about you lifting in your underpants just say "she's doing it" and point in her direction
what could go wrong?

genuinely one of the ugliest human beings i've seen in my life

Fair enough brother, go and earn one if you haven't already and good luck to you. Its good to know that as grunts you still maintain your esprit de corps.

But in 2 years time and your secco is a 20yo chick who arrived after you and youve been knocked back for every support company course then tell me if its still worth it.

However the fact remains there are clothing standards on base gyms, youve seen them and females break them and get away with it. You as a grunt know what Im on about.

What will go wring is that every male in the gym will have his protection flipped on and theyll all gang up on me. The ones who dont will be too scared to back me because they know it will end in and equity case and disciplinary action ultimately leading to dismissal. The female in question will get a promotion.

>Its none of your business why dress this way now stop staring or Ill tell Dave!

yeah, I got mine. I got out in 2012 and I still have mates that are still in because they're too stupid to leave telling me how bad it's getting. As for women breaking standards, that was so common that it was just accepted, our CO had a standard that anyone in his unit, including logistics and admin companies, had to complete a 15km pack march twice a year or face a notice to show cause. All women were exempt of course.

It's because of that fuckwit General Morrison and his tranny speechwriter Malcom "Cate" McGregor feminised the army.

Pretty much. You're lucky bro, the battalions are basically being used as proving grounds for women in combat. More and more rock up every few months. They opened the flood gates to a few and now they are all pouring in. 1RAR's recon OC will be female next year, shes only been in the unit a year or so. They only get 2 years ROSOs and with the exception of guys transferring into the corps everyone else gets 4 years.

Its getting ridiculous. Are you doing reserves now? I met a female choco grunt the other night, rekons all the boys love having her around and that its 'fun'. Fuck me dead I walked away.

"Thots" in gym have serious case of pelvic tilt,I just ignore them. Biggest damage you can do to a thot is ignore them. When they realise that you won't notice their neon colored skin tight yoga pants normalfag fad , their confidence goes down faster than japanese population.
.That reddit spacing. Holy shit, how does a person, in his right mind, presses return twice to deliberately waste whole fucking lines like that ? Are you fucking new ? What's the fucking deal ?

kek

I think i might be an autist. The gym that i go too is full of thots from 6-8pm, there was this girl that was very some extremly short shorts that might aswell have been a bikini, i got so completetly disgusted by that, that i had to move to another floor and continue my routine with some cardio.

Now i could care less if someone burned a church or stabbed a fucker, but this disgusting THOT triggered me so hard, fucking decadency? On my city? fuck her. Hopefully she'll get raped or fix her ways before it's too late.

>french
Why do I even bother?

Typical ledditor

>Those cunts are not above the rules
Yes they are, doubly so if they are colored.

Its called demoralization.

>begone thot

what does thot mean again? like I think it stands for "typical hot" but what specifically does that mean?

um, yeah? who doesn't like sluts? I mean I wouldn't want to marry someone that sleeps around, but someone being slutty with only me would be fucking awesome

stands for

That
Hoe
Over
There

another stupid fucking crossover from instagram blacks and their weird need to invent new ebonics

No matter who you marry she's slept around

that hoe over there

>this_is_the_story_of_the_biggest_beta_ive_ever_met.jpg

I like thot, it's kinda like the new slut or whore but it hasn't been added to HR's list of no-no words yet. Use it while it's good.

This. It's a terribly fun word to say.

>No you people who think adherence to the rules makes them a good soldier instead of...

except when you signed on the line, you set aside your right to decide such things so long as you're in.

military doesn't care what you think makes a good soldier. military is indifferent to your wish to enjoy the life you are in.

basic isn't just rebuilding you, its for you to get over the notion that your judgement is the supreme standard for your conduct. Fuck your judgement.

and not only all that, but fuck you for thinking you're a special snowflake and that other people shouldn't get mad when other people don't follow the rules.

Haha he's so ugly

How does he get out of bed in the morning

>caring what people wear to the fucking gym
I bet you're a careerist officer faggot who pretends to care about dumb shit to impress your superiors too. Fucking POGs

that's not true! that can't be true! I'll find someone pure!
but seriously I've got to, my anxiety and autism will not allow for anyone else that is not also a virgin

>complaining about bullshit like gym attire in the military

Stay autistic and never change please.

>with only me

Yeah well it doesn't work that way for all of us now does it. These cunts deserve to be called out. Its a misconception sluts with everyone because they dont.

Well he might be a sperg but he stated that hes a Forward Observer. So sperg or not hes at least gotta be fit and fairly switched on. Obviously not a beta.

No Im not actually Im just a conservative nationalist who obeys basic goddamn rules and orders and hates when they're are double standard for women.
Something a thot would say. Go clean your g-string again bitch.

What do I do about the women that do one set of light squats, then do a ton of bodyweight exercises in and around the squat rack, hogging it just to do one squat every 15 minutes?

>enforcing standards of dress and conduct in the military
OH NO

You can get away with that shit literally anywhere else on earth but you chose the fucking MILITARY as the outlet for your sexuality and individuality. Stupidity gets punished.

seriously? I thought the military was the biggest case in the world of people going "fuck the rules", I mean they follow them, but they don't actually give a shit

Women will continue to look like this and all you bois gonna be mad for life. lol Just have a sody pop, sit back and watch them booty jiggle. All you virgins seeking "pure" girls makes me laff. keep dreaming.

You are a faggot blue falcon way to destroy the one good thing the lads at the gym had going for them

t. marine

>Willingly join the military
>An institution where everyone literally has to dress and act exactly the same and follow a strict code of rules and standards
>Huur duur you archaic fuck(you)

>Staring at a piece of ass that youll never get to fuck
>Giving said slut the go boost she wants to go out and fuck hotter, better guys then you

Im not surprised you're a marine, you're all brain dead cucks.

The gym is for training not for showing off. Just like the military is for men, not women. I dunno maybe you want more useless sluts to infest your great corps and take over your combat arms without having to complete the same fitness test as you. Stupid bootneck.

>Something a slut would say
No just no. Again you faggots need to get the idea out of your heads that only overweight virgin neck beards who pure maidens and wear fedoras think this way.

what the fuck are you even talking about cheekie?

>not seeking a pure girl

Never going to make it bro, enjoy having no values alongside your grill.

> (OP)
>>mad about women wearing less clothing
>>is in the army
>wish homosexuals wouldn't post on fit so much

Kissless virgin that never lifted in his life detected

Who in the fuck cares you fag.
You don't go to the gym to find your wife or even look for one.
You go to work out in the company of others.
If hot bitches(and the occasional monster) upset you that much then you'd pick up a cheap weight bench or dumbbells and workout at fucking home. Or you can go to one of those hole in the wall powerlifting gyms or gay gyms that dislike the hyper feminine gay guys. Those guys are all about working out.

it's called motivation BRO

IM TRYING

storytime fag. Be detailed

Not gonna green text it but I was doing db bench, went to rack my dbs and get some more and this thot put her phone on my bench and I was like "I'm using that" and she's like "Well where should I put my phone then?"

like bitch I don't care just fuck off