What is Chancoin (4CHN)

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "Chancoin wallet address" in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

The current Chancoin is little more than a Litecoin clone with some very small changes (diff retarget time is 2 blocks, testnet min diff, etc). Obviously, in order to actually provide features and usability for the coin, we need to change that. Andy decided to fork a very old version of litecoin (0.8.7) which doesn’t even have the features we want, so we’re going to need to change that as well.

The biggest point on our unannounced roadmap is updating Chancoin’s codebase to the latest version of Litecoin. This will allow us to actually start doing stuff, and name has gotten a pretty good beta version working already - we just need to squash some bugs and that’s it. Once we have the updated client, we can start working on real features, most notably, blockchain-based data storage and Cloverhash, our new mining algorithm.

Cloverhash will solve many, many issues, most notably the complete domination of ASICs. In the current chancoin mining scene, it’s practically impossible to get a block mined using a regular GPU. Cloverhash, based on Dagger (the same mining algorithm that Ethereum, Zcash and many other coins use) and Lyra2RE (Vertcoin), makes it extremely easy for the end user to mine chancoins using their normal graphics cards and immensely helps with decentralization of the network.

Blockchain-based data storage is another very interesting feature we are exploring. Using OP_RETURN and transaction metadata, we can store long strings of information on the blockchain, without any central server. With this, we can then develop:

- Tripcodes and usernames stored on the blockchain! This eliminates the need for those huge ‘$4CHN:’ names on imageboards and allows us to link usernames on other websites (Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, etc) to a specific Chancoin address, which can then be sent coins to using the tripcodes stored on the blockchain.

- A blockchain-based chan archive, in which users pay a certain amount of coins to upload a post to the blockchain, thus effectively archiving and storing it *forever*.

- An imageboard, or forum, stored completely on the blockchain.

+100 4CHN

You know blockchains would sure be a useful tool for free speech. You can't censor what's already on the block that's public for all to see.

JOIN THE CHANCOIN DISCORD. BEST LESSON OF YOUR LIFE.

Best coin ever

very informative today op

I had a bad dream and no one will talk to me to make me feel better.

Kek

>using deprecated openssl
yikes

scam ran by a manipulative compulsive liar, sure is entertaining

He is not scamming anyone. False acusations is a crime, user.

in july, at the community's request, gossamer posted this screenshot of his chancoin sales to the discord in an effort to be transparent.

he now states that in the history of chancoin he's sold "less than 100k" and denies this screenshot is real, even though he himself posted it.

this is one simple but hilarious example of his obvious and provably false lies

jelly of his beard?

I dont think you see the bigger picture here. You should be grateful he is selling Chancoin for pennies to the community here.

here is an older roadmap. you can see gossamer likes to spend a lot of time making roadmaps, but not any time accomplishing any of the promises.

Why dont you have a Chancoin wallet in your ''name'' field? I would like to tip you.

oh yes good point, we should all be bowing down and thanking him for letting us purchase this very valuable token at such a price. top minds here!

another roadmap. look at each promise, is a single one fulfilled?

i repeat, did one single thing here happen? we're near the end of q4 and nothing from q3 or q4 has happened, nor does gossamer know how to do any of these things.

fuck off annoying scammer faggot, i would pay you to NOT bother me with that worthless trash (actually more than worthless because it's a waste of time, so it actually subtracts value away from life)

Bear in mind that the coin went through a major crises. You have no idea. Add 2-3 months + to everything you read here. Tip me Chancoin.

CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE! CHANCOIN IS UNSTOPPABLE! CHANCOIN IS HERE TO STAY! CHANCOIN IS THE FUTURE! JOIN THE DISCORD! CONTRIBUTE!

I do have an idea, having witnessed the entire thing from the beginning. By the way, the "crisis" was a completely manufactured, fake circumstance created by Gossamer, but nevermind that.
I'm not going to tip you, as this isn't reddit, and the point of this site is that there's no "points" or "gold" or "tips," so user generated content isn't monetarily encouraged, fucking faggot.
The entire idea of chancoin is literally the opposite of what makes this site special, but by all means, keep making your bad memes, it's always funny to see desperate bagholders suffering

Half of your saying is BS. Watch it grow!

reported for spam and i encourage others to do so as well

sounds like you don't have any facts to back up your claims, and therefore can't refute my knowledge, and are an angry bagholder.. sad