Born at just 5 feet 4 inches

>born at just 5 feet 4 inches
> 150 lbs bodyweight, what a manlet
> still strongest than everyone
> some claim stronger than louis cyr
> brokes louis cyr record by over head bent pressing 300 lbs one arm
> still didnt get the credits he deserved
> many believed he was a fraud, but proved them wrong
> hollywood asks him for a movie but didnt accept becasue they wanted to changue his surname to DELAWARRE
> he doesnt give a fuck, chads doesnt need credits
> marry a nice girls and have 9 kids
> noone is born with his superhuman strenght
> dies at kidney disease because of lifting such heavy weights
> wrestles 5 k matches and win them all
> all this without steroids

how do you feel knowing than with all the roids, proteins, dieting, workout programs, your frame being bigger and all these shits you still wont be as half as strong as some truly gifted people, its like go away do another stuff, and let real men play this game

>born at 5'4"
Did mama died?

>Dies of kidney disease
It's almost like he was in a using water soluble oral steroids that damaged his kidneys.

i dont think so, he quit at 30 years old or so when steroids didnt even come out and never looked that big to claim he was on roids

when he died the autopsy revealed he had tendons and a spine 2 times thicker than average joe

Guess he was just a genetic freak

who?

yea exactly, a very gifted one

victor delamarre

Documented professional/recreational steroid usage can be found as far back as 1930.
Human research trials, especially on poor children, happened even earlier.
If he had super thick tendons and a spine, combined with stunted height, it's highly likely he was a test subject for insane amounts of steroids.
It would explain his relatively early death and cause of death.

Holy fuck, why are Quebecois so fucking strong? They have so many goddamn strongmen.

seems interesting, maybe he was on roids, who knows

but if delamarre was on roids, probably many old time strongman were on roids as well

thats right, hector deacarie, louis cyr, victor delamarre and many more

maybe its their offspring, or the fact all of them used to be lumberjack since very young back then

Certainly early 20th century lean ones, but the huge fat power lifters, maybe not.

ever notice how all those crazy feats of strength by "strongmen" in the 1800-early 1900s just kind of disappeared with the invention of the video and and regulations?

The QCs have gone through some fucking disgustingly rough times to get to where they're at. The natural test levels are crazy high in some pure bred french Canadians. My mother is from QC and her brother/father never worked out but were the stronger motherfucker's I've ever met; insane bone thickness/grip strength and tough as hell.

Because all the women were whores. Not like slutty women, actual whores brought over from France for the men to fuck in the New World. That's why the women are so attractive and the men are so masculine, bunch of burly lumberjacks, trappers, and mountain men fucking the hottest French whores for generations. Telegony in action baby

so an ultra manly men fucking a qt whore results into a genetic freak ?

Not quite. Many ultra manly men fucking a qt whore results in a greater likelihood of genetic freaks. There is some evidence that a woman's previous sexual partners influence the genetics and gestation of a child. So it seems plausible that many masculine men banging a qt whore could result in an occasional genetic freak, a mosaic of masculine traits compiled into one individual.

wow bro
i didnt know that a woman previus sexual parterts influenced the genetics and gestation of a child, any source of this ? would be interesting as fuck to read

so you say if a chick is fucked by many partners before getting pregnant the kid has more chances of being a genetic freak ?

Search telegony, most of the info is related to that. It's currently still just a hypothesis, only been confirmed in fruit flies, but breeders of dogs and horses have known about this phenomena for generations (to be classified as a pure bred, the mother must never have been bred outside the specific horse/dog breed). And it would depend on the previous partners. So, if a chick banged a bunch of very masculine dudes, it is more likely a child would turn out very masculine. Even if the actual father isn't very masculine, it could influence the chances of him fathering a masculine child. The same could be applied to any trait, like intelligence: bang a bunch of very intelligent guys, more likely to have a very intelligent child, even if the dad isn't that intelligent. However, the father still provides almost all the genetic material for a child, we're talking about minor influences. I just think it could be a possible explanation for generations of hard men fucking whores to eventually produce a greater proportion of genetically hyper masculine men.

>interesting as fuck bro, really, didnt know a shit about this

btw, this just confirms more my theory, women are all sluts, imagine the risk of having a kid who doesnt even have your offpring due all the men your partner fucked before ?

Of note: telegony could also be a source of the culturally universal preference of virgin women for marriage. Through observation over time people came to the realization that women who slept around had offspring less similar to the father. Thus societies organized around virginity, in order to ensure that the father's genes were the only genes being passed down to the child.

See
Yeah m8, settling for sloots is like settling for having another man's child.

this, thanks a lot bro, purity at the end matters

i always thought something like that, also i believe men once they get laid, their testosterone levels lowers, because your body gets in contact with the strogens of the women

maybe its dumb as fuck, but i noticed most of my friends who got laid became less masculine

Banging raises testosterone, but having a girlfriend/wife does seem to lower it. Maybe it's the consistent stress of being in a relationship raising cortisol that does it.

i had a strong as fuck friend, dude was the strongest between us when we were kids, the fastest, the strongest

we always thought he would end up being a great athlete, when he hit the gym he got even stronger

what happened ?

his girlfriend fucked him up, made him such a cuckold now hes practically a bitch, its incredible how his testo lowered at his just age of 23, he got overall weaker for no reason as well

he pardoned his girlfriend and literrally became a mangina, its really sad, last time we armwrestled he struggled with me, before he could rape me and i couldnt even take him with two arms

I think its a mix of that, and them subconsciously feeling less of a need to display themselves as virulent to attract a grill once they felt too comfy and confident in their ability to get laid.

forgot to say, my friend also is stressed out because he cant get a job, anyways we are distant right now, since hes a cuckold level god, i dont talk him anymore

probably, i mentioned this because all the guys know started to get laid eventually got fatter or their faces started looking less masculine, also their feeling for fighting decreased a lot

not to mention, they do shit at manual labors

Tell me exactly what happened in his relationship to make him such a cuck.

Manual labor can be beneficial for being fit, but if theyre overworked and eat like idiots then I can see their CNS being constantly fried and cortisol in their systems being excessive.

Yeah that definitely plays a role too. People don't realize behavior affects testosterone, it isn't just testosterone that affects behavior. It's a two way street with different feedback loops.

his girlfriend was such a bitch, you may not believe this, but his GF had sex with my friends stepfather

also on a club she kissed another friend of us, she, as being an older girl, could manipulate my friend with ease, dont ask me how, but my friend believe every fucking world of her, also this bitch goes clubbing and my friend dont know a shit, loool, i cant believe they are still together, many times i was like, nigga yout gf is a fucking whore

but manginas never learn

whats sad is the part this guy wa such a strong motherfucker and ended up like this

I learned very early to never underestimate the powerful evil of thots.

Your friend sounds like a Chad who coasted off of glory he had when young and did not expect to be screwed or disrespected in any way until it was too late. Maybe hes equally trashy too. That is often the case with cucked guys.

exactly bro, he was chad like when young and ended up like this,

> Maybe hes equally trashy too

this, hes not a very nice person at all, when we were younger he made fun of me many times

Was it "im joshin ya around bro, its okay!" or "haha fucking faggot what the fuck is that, did your dad cum on your shirt?"

>Search telegony, most of the info is related to that.

Super interesting. I've never heard of that before. Thanks man